Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akuma's double mission

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Akuma's double mission - Page 5 Empty Re: Akuma's double mission

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Akuma sat in the middle of the boat, not looking at the vast expance of water and petted Valkon with a broad smile. "Thanks Kratos, couldn't have done it without you." And she ment it, without him she wold have froze at the first sign of water and would have failed. Valkon barked and licked her face happily and turned to Kratos, tounge hanging out and almost smiling. His good eye shining in the rising sun.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Kratos chuckled and nodded his head to her, "No problem, its what im here for."He told her with a wink and watched the sun rise, as he noticed they were already miles away from Kiri. He was shocked that it only seemed like a few minutes, accually was seconds. What was this? He thought it was probably just his strength doing the work as he kept paddling, not breaking a sweat. "Well, i'll drop you off at Suna's bay, and then make my way back to Konoha."He informed her and patted Valkon on the head, then put his hand back on the oar and continued to row.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Akuma mocked pouting and smiled at Kratos. "Ok I'll be able to make my way back no problem. And thanks again, for everything." She wanted to show him her gratitude but didn't know how and just remained silent about it. Valkon took pleasure in watching the water and barking at fish as they swam up to the boat.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Kratos chuckled and nodded his head again, as he looked at Valkon, seeing how amused he seemed to be. He smiled and kept rowing the boat, as it stayed silent for the hours on shore. All that they would hear was the water moving, the pelicans above them, and the fish that would constantly jump out of the water. He didnt feel tired whatsoever. He was a spirit, he never slept. He began to hum a song that would put an end to the silence, as he looked ahead. "I see land!"He shouted and grinned, chuckling again. He landed against the sandy beach of Suna, as he stepped out and put his hand out to help her.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Akuma smiled at Valkon and daydreamed most of the journy. Accepting Kratos's hand gratefully she stepped out of the boat and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, I guess this is see you soon." She smiled and waved her tail a little in the sea breeze. Valkon jumped from the boat and patted the sand with his paw, apparantly amused with the way it moved.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Kratos smiled down at her, hugging her back as he let go of her. "See you two soon, as well. Tell your Kage that I said hello."He said and laughed playfully, as he patted Valkon on the head, "Take good care of her, bud."He told her wolf in a whisper. He then scratched behind his hear and stood up, as he walked away from the two and kicked the boat to where it was sitting in the water just barely. He sat down in the boat and took ahold of the oars, "Take care of yourselves!"He shouted with a grin and pushed off, rowing out of sight.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Akuma waved goodbye to Kratos, smiling broadly and turned to Valkon. "Guess you're comeing home with me then lil buddy." She petted him on the head and started towards Suna.

(time skip)

Ariving at the gates Akuma sighed deeply, it felt good to be home. Home? No her home was still Konoha, but suna felt the same now that she spent so much time here. She wondered if she should go to the Kazekage's office straight away and decided she would. Valkon barked and followed her to the great building.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5