Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting

3 posters

Go down

A meeting Empty A meeting

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Sannam had called for a team, to come to his office, he had a very important mission for them. He did not hear much from the Akatsuki and it began to worry him. He would do it himself, but if they would come to his village, everything would fail. Sannam had to stay and wait. All he could do is hope for the best.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

A meeting Empty Re: A meeting

Post by Zen Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm

A flash of light came into the room and Zen appeared his arms crossed as he stood infront of the desk,him dressed in his normal jounin outfit with his katana strapped to his back as he looked at Sannam with his right eye. "So.....guess this is about the whole Akastuki not appearing?"Zen asked,his ears perked up at attention and his tail wagging lightly behind him as he waited for a response.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Yoshimaru had been with his own squad at the time, as he put his index finger to his ear. He had a mic and an earpiece on, like most Jounin and ANBU wore. He stopped walking, looking at Ikazuchi and Gekkani. "I just recieved a message from Lord Hokage, guys."He said in a stern voice, looking at the Hokage tower from above the tree's in the forest they were in. Ika ans Gekkani got on Yoshimaru's sides, "Lets go!"Gekkani said demandingly, eager to know what the mission was this time.

The gang leaped off, jumping from tree top to tree top, rooftops to rooftops, until they ended up on a balcone next to the Hokage's window. Yoshimaru slid it open, jumping in and dusting his red armour off for a moment, as the other two ANBU squad members came in. "You called, sir?"He asked and looked at Sannam.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 pm

He looked up as they groups came in, he then stood up and sighed. "Well, as you know the Akatsuki." He paused and looked out his window. A moment later he turned around and walked over to Zen. "They are quite, too quite for their own good. You know they don't like to stay low for long." He walked over to the ones who had just come in. "So, please, I need you this group to go out and keep watch on them and fight them if needed." He walked over and sat on his desk. "This is an S-Rank mission, so be careful, and do not die!" He stood up and nodded.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Zen stared and listened as Sannam spoke the mission and nodded slightly before turning back to the rest of the group"alright lets get going then"Zen said as he looked at the group and walked out the door.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Yoshimaru and his squad nodded their heads. Ikazuchi stood next to Gekkani, as Yoshimaru stood on the side of Zen as he walked out of the door, but stood at the doorway for a moment, looking over his shoulder, "If anything bad happens to me.. Burry my body next to the Shodai Hokage's grave."He told Sannam, smiling softly. He then moved forward and walked behind Zen, his squad following behind him as Gekkani shut the Hokage's door.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Sannam sighed as he forgot to tell them one of the most imporant things. He teleported out to them, after he finished what he needed to do. "Hey, guys I'm I forgot to give you this." He handed them a detailed map to Zen. "It's a map to the base, use it, and don't leave it."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down