Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting( anyone can join)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting( anyone can join) Empty Meeting( anyone can join)

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Kari and Ishikawa were waiting in the Sunagakure streets, for their every so humour-loving sensei.
"Hey, Ishikawa, when do you think he'll get here?", Kari had asked Ishikawa, but he did not answer her.

occ~ Wanna take this into the kazekage's post? huh?
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Meeting( anyone can join) Empty Re: Meeting( anyone can join)

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Bachi began walking toward the two with a book in his hand. "Hey you two!" he reached them and smiled. "the place around the corner is great lets go there." he lead them through the streets and and entered a small resteraunt. He took a seat and said to them " Sit down take a load off." he smiled he opened his book and began to read as he waited for the waitress.

Ooc: I will be back in an hour or less if you wanna wait up.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Ishikawa was all ready taking his water jug off his back. Kari unzipped her jacket a bit, just so she wouldn't die from heat. "So, wait now sensei, do we find a third partner, or do something for the Kazekage?", she blushed when she said that becaue she almost called him old.
"Kari, stop calling Kazekage an old guy in your head.", Ishikawa said. But he soon learned that was a mistake. Kari grabbed Bachi's book, and smashed it on Ishikawa's head. She gave him a dirty look, and kept Bachi's book, as she started to read it.

occ~ May or may not be on later, hurry back.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 am

He laughed at the site but quickly snatched the book back. "sorry but I need this for uh...um... a friend who has trouble learning...genjutsu." He read the title to himself "Genjutsu for Dummies" He rubed the back of his head. "I think we may need to find a third but due to the lack of genin in the village we may just have to stick with two. I will ask the Kazekage what he thinks when I speak with him next." He secretly sliped the book back open and began to read when the waitress arrived "I'll take water too drink please and a bowl of rice with soy sauce, I'm a pretty plain eater. what are you two going to have?"
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 am

Kari, shy as she is, never ordered anything. She just sat there and thought. "Sensei, we may have to extend our search.", she said quietly.
Ishikawa thought about what to have. Then he said, "I'll just have water."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:42 pm

"extend our search? to where exactly?" He said siping a glass of water. "We can't go to other villages except for temporary members." He began to eat his rice and continued fliping through his book. "Oh thats what you do to escape a genjutsu!" he looked up at the to genin and blushed. he realized he just blurted that last one out. "Kari...he he....why dont you order anything?"
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 pm

"I'm just, not that hungry.", she replied. She thought of all the places, but then, maybe the Kazekage knows about some genin in Sunagakure. Ishikawa looked over at Bachi, and said, "So, I guess the kazekage's our next stop, am I correct." He wasn't really even trying to do anything.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 pm

"It would seem that way but I say we take a load off for a while." He smiled at them as he leaned back. "No point in getting to stressed about the whole situation." He took another sip of his water. "You know we never really got to know each other that well Ishikawa." He looked at the jug on his back. "what is the deal with that thing anyway? why do you need to carry that jug of water around? It's not like we are in the desert." He laughed histarically at his own joke.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:14 pm

"I carry it around, because, when there is no water nearby, I can still ude my jutsu." he said. He looked over at Kari.
Kari hadn't heard what anyone had said, or noticed Ishikawa looked at her. She was lost in her thoughts. Kari looked up, and said, "Well, the Kazekage is our next stop, and yes, it's good to take a break, but," "I'm 7 yrs old, shy and nervous, and Ishikawa, your kinda creepy, and you carry water on your back, and sensei, you just made a pointless joke." she said. "Sigh", she looked down again, and started fiddling with her fingers.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 pm

"He looked at her seriously which is rare for Bachi. "Yes we are all different but what does that have to do with us being a team?" he looked at them both back and forth. "You two are destined to become great shinobi I can feel it." He said putting the smile back on. "Shy or not you still have tremendous ability and your great summoning technique. And Ishikawa, yeah you are a little creepy but you have great ability and limitless potential. and I make alot of pointless jokes...so...get used to them." he laughed again."sorry but thats my personality." he said with an even bigger smile."
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm

"Whats next, some happy go lucky kid who thinks he's all that?", kari asked Bachi. She looked at Ishikawa, and gave him a dirt look. Ishikawa just sighed, cause you can't argue with her. So he decided to make fun of her.
"Hey, Kari, you're probably gonna get all nervous around all the other ninja!", he said, hopping to make her feel some mean humour
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Bachi tried to hole back his laughter. "You know what we dont have any room for happy go lucky I have the position fille." He smiled wide. "well I tell you what lets split up. We should find the Kazekage and see what he decides." He stood up and placed some money on the table. "well I'm off to go look. contact me if you find him first and we will decided our plan of action from there. He waved and smiled at them. He walked outside and jumped onto the rooftops and began his search.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 pm

They both replied, "Yes sensei!". After Bachi had, left Ishikawa went to look on the dunes, while kari looked in town.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down