Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting With The Raikage....

2 posters

Go down

Meeting With The Raikage.... Empty Meeting With The Raikage....

Post by Takuma Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Takuma had grudingly made his way through Kumogakure and had finally made his way up to the Raikage's Office. He was sent to be stationed there until everything had settled down back in the Rain. He was also told not to speak his mind as much as he would like to and also be very respectful to the Raikage. Takuma could've cared less about what the Village wanted him to do, so instead he was going to be like he always was... silent and a be a bit respectful as well. He stood at the desk of where the Raikage's assitant workded and asked to see him. The assistant was a bit defiant at first when seeing the emotionless look on Takuma's face, but let him in. When Takuma entered the Office no one was there and he decided to make himself at home. He walked over to the cracked window and sat down in it and looked out over the Village below.

Damn this is a nice view... he said while looking back to the empty office.

I wonder where he is.... the Village said they'd send him a message about my arrival he thought. Takuma then sighed while redirecting his attention to the Village below once more.
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Meeting With The Raikage.... Empty Re: Meeting With The Raikage....

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Nami stormed into the office violently, throwing open the door and marching her way in. Someone had told her that some jounin had marched straight into Yoshimo's office without even getting permission from her first. That was totally out of line and against the rules. Anything that was in Yoshimo's office was Yoshimo's business, and she was very strict on that policy. She'd hunt down the little brat that'd let him in the office and get to it later on.

"WHAT THE H-LL ARE DOING---, Oh...You must be Takuma, your file arrived today. I'm sorry that Yoshimo-sama isn't here. He's very busy at Unraikyo...I can finalize on your papers today if you'd be willing to sign them along with me. I monitor all of Yoshimo's shinobi inquires and such, and I have the permission to make you a shinobi. Yoshimo looked over your file, and he said he should sign you in as a jounin....Is that what you wanted?"

Wow. What away to come off rude. And she talked too much. All she had to do was ask him his name, but Nami went all the way into matters that she wasn't supposed to disclose in the first sentence. Her uncomfortableness made her blush as she took the file of papers and sat down in a chair with a pen.

Even though she was nervous she knew that Takuma could be the next part in the "dawning".

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Takuma slowly turned his head to face the woman storming into the office. He guessed that she automatically knew him by his facial appearance since she stopped yelling and took a quieter and more polite tone. He rose from the window and walked slowly towards her. As she sat down in the chair at the desk he decided to sit down on the chair facing her.

"I'm ok with the transition to Jounin and where do I have to sign on these papers" he said while looking down into the papers.

Takuma was ready to hurry and move his things into one of the buildings Kumogakure had and make himself at home as quick as possible. He hated waiting on people, but when he benifited from it he couldn't really say anything bad. He took a pen from off the desk and signed the spots where he was required to sign.

"So is the Raikage returning anytime soon?"
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Nami finalized on the papers, taking them from hm and making sure she filed them in their correct place. Kumogakure's shinobi force was surely getting stronger and stronger by the moment, and Takuma's ability couldn't be wasted by him being a lower rank. It was good to have someone on the team. She sat down in the same chair and sighed, lifting the corner of her lip up, blowing the air and ruffling her hair. There was nothing else to do, and she didn't have time to sit around with Takuma as much as she wanted to take the break.

"Well, Yoshimo's at Unraikyo. He will be back later on. Is there anything else that you need?"

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Takuma watched as the woman filed the papers and then took a seat. He merely leaned back in his own waiting for the Raikage to show up, until she said he was at Unraikyo. He looked back at her before standing up and thne walking slowly to the door. He opened it and was half way out the room before turning back in to the woman.

Well tell him I dropped by and that I should be in the Village Square for a while..... he said while walking out the office and closing the door behind him.

He continued walking down the steps until he was outside and then he saw the Training Area. He then thought of training, but knew that he should first become more familiar with the Village before going against the other Shinobis of the Village. He walked pass the Training Area and continued on to the Village Square.

---> Village Square
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down