Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first meeting of Team Frontline

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The first meeting of Team Frontline - Page 3 Empty Re: The first meeting of Team Frontline

Post by Chimera Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Rtusubo looked around, and threw an aray of shurken covered in exploding notes. as they where about 3 feet away from him, he quickly did a hand sign and they exploded, the explosion affected him ofcourse, but woull keep anything away from him. Each shuriken was completly covered in exploding notes. He threw around thirty shuriken and each one had atleast three notes on them. All he could see was massive explosions. His fight was done, he had almost no strength left to fight onloy enoguh to flee. As the explosion happened he quickly ran out of the explosion to safety, he had a few opened wounds, but nothing enough to kill him.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

The first meeting of Team Frontline - Page 3 Empty Re: The first meeting of Team Frontline

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 am

"What? No way..." an exhausted Hoshimaru said when he saw that the kunai had chakra strings attached to them and that they had connected to make a dome that kept him and Rtusubo in the area. The last place he remembered Sendo being was off the building on the ground exhausted. Rtusubo had just done something to cause explosions. Hoshimaru covered himself but saw Rtusubo, like him, was at his limit. "Hey! I'm done, and I'm pretty sure you are too," he said lazily to Rtusubo. "Let's get out of here," he said as he took out his katana. "Energy Blade," he said as he ran what chakra he had left through the blade, cut open the chakra string dome, motioned to Rtusubo to get off of the building, and jumped off of the building making sure to at least land on the ground on his feet before collapsing, still conscious, but very close to falling asleep from exhaustion.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:41 am

Rtusubo noticed his signal and tried to stand up. He was succesfull in his rigerous mision of standing. He started to limp, with a large wound in one of his legs. He stepped out of the dome and pulled out his first aid kit. He limped towards Hoshimaru and started to tend to his wounds, since he couldnt do any Medical jutsu at the moment he had to do is best with first-aid kit items, he had noticed an open wound on Hoshimaru's arm "This will hurt He said nothing at all sounding reassuiring. He took the needle and thread, Rtusubo, put the needle through his skin and pulled the string through until the thread wouldn't go through at anymore, and kept repeating the same thing until the wound was closed, all the other wounds werent very bad and only needed to be disenfected and covered.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Ippin performed handsigns and just returned the puppet to its scroll landing on the ground with his feet perfect. He walked to his team with a smile and not a sense of fatigue. "So i say you pass. Any objections?" He said with a slight laugh as he knew that there would be none.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Sendo realy wasn't exhausted either. He had quit while he was ahead. Knowing ones boundaries, Sendo believed, was just as bit as important completeing a mission. If you gave your life, knowing that the mission would fail, then you had made a bad choice. There was no chance of success, and Sendo had gotten as far as he would have if he had continued. He looked at Ippin with awe, he was good, that much was certain. He looked at his team mates, they were strong as well. They just needed to ban together more, so they could work better as a team. Jokingly, Sendo said, "I have an objection, why did you drag it out so long, I am eager for you to tell me about what happened when I cut my finger," witha large grin on his face so Ippin would know he was just playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:33 am

"Thanks, man," Hoshimaru said when Rtusubo helped him with his wounds. I guess I was wrong about these guys. We'll definitely be a good team, he thought while remembering how they didn't get along at the start of the exercise. He had replenished some of his chakra so he was able to stand up, stretch, and maintain his posture. Good this this guy is on our side, he thought looking at Ippin. Otherwise we'd be in serious trouble and I'd have to use that technique...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"Ippin Sensei, erm.. could you teach me Medical jutsu......?" He asked finishing last minute things with Hoshimaru. He looked at Sendo, and he no signs of any major wounds, so he was fine. He finished with himself. He looked at Ippin waiting for a reply, which would be probaly be a know, it didn't seem he would be using any medical techniques. He started to clean up his medical kit. He final sat down knowing they were finished, the only wound he had was his hand, which he had already cared for, and a large wound on his arm, which he just cared for, with a few stiches.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Ippin smiled at all 3 of the kids and he dug into his bag pulling out 2 scrolls and looked at each of the kids and said first to sendo. "Meet me here tommorrow i have some place to be" He said to sendo as a bird flew overhead. He then looked to hoshimaru and gave him a scroll. "Those are Lightning jutsu's pretty basic genin level technigues learn them and be happy." He then turned to rtusubo and handed him a scroll "These are medical jutsu that i have achieved they give you a complete rundown and all handsigns needed. Have fun" He then smiled and began walking away and said on his way back I will call you all back here in a few days.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3