Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting.

2 posters

Go down

A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting. Empty A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting.

Post by Lee Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Sanosuke had walked from his office today, to talk with a former friend of his... He went barefoot, as he usually did when walking around his village. Unlike most people, he enjoyed the warmth of the sand under his feet. What was warmth to him, was extreme heat/uncomforbility to others, or so it seemed. He wore his signature white jacket, that extended from his shoulders all the way down to the tops of his ankle. He usually only took this jacket off during battle, keeping it on even while sleeping. He wore a tight black shirt, as well as baggy black pants. He didn't care much for clothing coordination. He made his impressions through his personality. Because of this, his un-fixed hair blew through the windy parts of the sand village.

A new genin to the village, Kiyoshi, had really cuaght Sanosukes eye. He wanted to train him, mold him into something better, but he hadn't the time. He was already getting involved much more with the personal aspects of his village, not to mention preparing all the paper-work in his office. That was all that troubled him as the kazekage, was the office-work and things of that sort. Outings like this are what kept the Kazekage sane. Sanosuke also wanted to cath up with his former teamate, Nara Night. His recent meeting with the jounin Paksannarion, "Paks" for short, made him realize that some of his old jounin friends from the old days were still supporting his village.

He also wanted to introduce Kiyoshi to Night, assuming that they hadn't already met. Maybe Night could take him on, and give him proper training. It seemed as though Sanosuke had to get personal to organize his village, or atleast for now he did. Taking a break from his thoughts, he descided to catch up with his old friend. They were once shinobi in arms, brothers in combat.. all that.

"So Night, how've you been lately?"

They were getting nearer and nearer to the training domes, where Kiyoshi had agreed to meet him.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting. Empty Re: A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting.

Post by Night Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Night staggered as he hit a nearly-diminished stone. Embarrased by his foolishness, he quickly covered it up by coughing in an intense manner. He looked back at his friend, Sanosuke. It appeared as if he didn't notice, which was true. Night sighed inwardly in relief, and scowled back at the stone that he had stumbled upon. Diverting his gaze from the stone, he then noticed his friend's usual appearance. The tight shirt, baggy pants, messy hair and bare feet. The Jounin friends hadn't changed since those good old days. They were alike as ever. Night wore a black T-shirt, that was obviously too prominent for him, and black baggy pants. While his hair too was disheveled, only one thing remained different in the two. Night was wearing black sandals, while Sanosuke was bare footed.

He stared around at the village's movement and actions, as Night hadn't been out of his dark house for ages. If the Kazekage, or his comrade, were to find out about the reasons for his unusual demeanour, he would surely be punished, if not, executed. Night shooed the thought away from his mind, and focused on the work at task. Sanosuke had called him out for a mere meeting with a Genin named Kiyoshi. Night had came out only for the sake of friendship, otherwise, he would've never even bothered. He didn't knew what this Genin wanted. But, Night knew it was probably because the Kazekage wanted to form teams for several purposes, the most important one being the strengthening of the village. Night had already made the decision of accepting the offer, as he would do anything for a friend in need. They continued walking, Night's sandles squeaking on the sand as they did.

"So Night, how've you been lately?" Sanosuke spoke.

"I've been...rather good. Considering the face that I've come up with---Ah, nevermind. It's just that it feels great to see you again. How've you been?" Night said with a taut smile on his face.

They were almost there, the place which, like other places, Night hadn't seen in ages. He spotted a dot in the midst of the boastfully large training dome, which was obviously made for the purpose of training.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting. Empty Re: A Kage's reunion, and a first meeting.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 pm

(...Well, nothing much to RP both eh?)

It had been forty five minutes. Both Shinobi's hadn't yet arrived. This indeed annoyed Kiyoshi. He was ordered by the Kazekage to meet him here, at the large training dome. Kiyoshi didn't really know why, and what for. But he couldn't go against his Kage's order.

Kiyoshi was a Genin of Sunagakure, the village hidden in sand. He was also a member of the Makaze clan, the leader to be precise. The Makaze clan was well known for their ability to Manipulate and control wind. But then it went extinct for a while. There were now only two surviving members. Kiyoshi though was unaware of the existence of the other surviving member, Onkei. He was sure he was the only member left of his Clan. And besides, he barely cared about anything, to he never bothered looking.

Kiyoshi’s favourite color seemed to be White, but that would be wrong. Others assumed this because of his clothing. How we looked, and dressed. His hair was draped over his forehead blurring out his village head band. The color of his hair was white as you could’ve guessed. He wore a white T shirt, and white pants. Underneath his white T shirt, was a Black T shirt; unlike his white T shirt, had longed sleeves. His clothe allowed his movements to be swift, aiding him in battle. Wrapped around his forehead, was a white scarf. Now you can see why everyone thought his favourite color.

Two dots now came in his eye view. Were they finally here? Or were they just Shinobi’s coming to train? Kiyoshi wasn’t sure of it, but hoped one of them was at least the Kazekage. He waited patiently, his hands tucked into his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Sanosuke laughed. Night hadn't changed a bit, always having a revealing, yet secretive tone. He was hiding something from him, and Sanosuke couldn't tell if he was still a very busy man or not. Sanosuke would find out. He would be keeping in touch with the higher ranks more from now on. Like everyone in his village, they played an important role. They protected the village, and made sure that the genin and chuunin would grow. The genin, in his point of view, was the future of his village. When he looked at genin, even though sometimes immature, he saw the very future of his village. He saw future jounin, and great leaders out of some.

Walking with Night, he entered the training dome through a backdoor hidden behind a bush. A bush was rare in Sunagakure, so it usually signalled a secret entrance of some sort. Even if there was a legit way to enter somewhere, Sanosuke liked to use the secret entrances. It made him feel special inside. As he entered, he met the eyes of the young genin before him. A very interesting genin, he had been watching Onkei and Kiyoshi from a young age. He knew that they were both Makaze, and until talking with one of them did he soon realize, that they didn't know eachother at all. Sanosuke would bring them together soon enough. But first, he had to get them both some proper training.

"Kiyoshi, sorry we're late." He paused, seeing the look on the genin's face. It was a look of impatience, commen among young shinobi. The Kazkeage hadn't realized how incredibly late he was, and if he had, he would have tried to hurry things along.

Sanosuke cleared his throat. "Well, i suppose you're both wondering why I brought you here. Kiyoshi, from here on, you will be trained by night. You both allow the fuuton element, and Night can teach you to further use it. He can teach you many other things as well, so study well." Sanosuke then turned to Night. He was sure that he wouldn't have trouble teaching this genin, although, he did feel a bit bad for dumping Kiyoshi on him like this. "Thank you Night, I'm sure you'll make a great partnership. I trust you will do a good job."

Sanosuke was about to say, 'Well, it was nice to catch up with you, but I must be off'. Then he would walk to the door and dissapear. But then he realized, that he had about nothing else to do, besides uninteresting paperwork. Most of which didn't require special attention. His advisers would take care of it. "Well.." Sanosuke said, taking a seat in the grassy dome. This was what made the dome's special, is that they could be of any enviroment "I suppose I can stick around with you guys a bit longer. Care to get any training in with eachother? I'll just watch." Sanosuke said, putting a hand to his chin, in a cross-legged position.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm

As they got nearer and nearer, Night finally realized that the small dot he had seen before was just a mere bush. Still walking with Sanosuke, Night noticed the excitement on his face, almost as if he was about burst with happiness. Night instantly remembered and recalled in his thoughts, that Sanosuke used to love secret entrances when they went out for missions, especially if it was the entrance to an enemy's lair.

Finally, when they reached the bush, Night awkwardly followed Sanosuke, moving twigs and leaves out of the way, and spotting a bit of sand on the ground. Night stared around inside the bush, and saw the fakeness of it. Entering the training area, Night spotted the bored-faced Genin. He appeared to be an intelligent one, in Night's opinion. Maybe I could use em' for some experiments.

After hearing the Kazekage's apologies, he left. Night opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the Kazekage, who now wanted them to spar. Right from the beginning? Wow. Night reached for his back and was about to bring out a katana. On second thought, nevermind. Night ruffled around for a pen inside his pocket, and took it out. He shouldn't and would never just go full force with every other person.

"Surely, Kiyoshi here, won't mind you watching, because I don't. Just a before-hand fact to both of you, my training, if you require it, that is, usually consists of sparring. I give out instructions while sparring...and---You get my point? Right? Anyways," Night took a deep breath, not out of nervousness, but out of inactivity,"I haven't been active these few days, so, try and go easy on me," he said and grinned.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:35 pm

"Kiyoshi, sorry we're late." Kiyoshi knew he wasn't really sorry. He was just saying that to be polite. Kiyoshi just nodded, his eyes shifting over to Night. Who was he? A friend the Kazekage had brought by? Or—Then the Kazekage had said further, “"Well, I suppose you're both wondering why I brought you here. Kiyoshi, from here on, you will be trained by night.” Oh, so this Shinobi was his Sensei? His eyes trained on Night, as Kiyoshi observed this Shinobi. Then, the Kazekage had gone on, “You both allow the fuuton element, and Night can teach you to further use it." Kiyoshi had almost laughed at this statement, but held back and just listened to the Kazekage. Was the Kazekage even thinking about what he said? Kiyoshi was in a Clan who manipulated Wind. And the Kazekage expected this Jounin to know more about Wind than Kiyoshi already did? The rest of the Kazekage word were now lost to him.

The Shinobi which the Kazekage had brought in had reached for his back, where his Katana was. What was he doing? Then he stopped, bringing out a pen instead. It seemed Kiyoshi had missed a lot, but that didn’t bother him. Then he had proceeded to say, "Surely, Kiyoshi here won't mind you watching, because I don't. Just a before-hand fact to both of you, my training, if you require it, that is, usually consists of sparring. I give out instructions while sparring...and---You get my point? Right? Anyways," Night took a deep breath, not out of nervousness, but out of inactivity,” I haven't been active these few days, so, try and go easy on me,"

Oh, it seemed Kiyoshi was supposed to have a spar with this … Jounin here. He took his hands out of his pockets, and took a few steps back, five to be precise. Now both Shinobi’s could get a good profile of him, his clothing and all. He reached down into both weapon pouches of his, which were strapped to both thighs, and brought out two Kunais, which were held in both of his hands. He yawned lightly, waiting for the Jounin to attack. Kiyoshi was never fund of going first, and so was going to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 am

Night observed the Genin's actions carefully. This one has attitude. He looked at him with interest as he took several steps back and two Kunais, while Night only had one weapon, which was just a mere pen. Well, he sure overestimates his opponents, doesn't he? At first, Night awaited the Genin's move, but, after several minutes of just standing there, nothing out of the ordinary happened. So, Night decided to make the first move. But, suddenly, Night remembered that the Chuunins were a few days away. This might be the only chance to teach this kid. And after the thought, he put his pen away.

Night took a step closer, bent down a bit, and literally, shouted at the Genin, "Listen up! I'll teach you a few new jutsus today! And you're not gonna complain one bit! No sir. If you even talk back a bit, you'll be deprived of entrance to the Chuunin Exams, y'hear?" he sighed inwardly, as he replenished his anger and straightened himself, "Now, the first jutsu I'll be teaching is this. Although it's VERY complicated. Bunshin Bakuha, otherwise known as Clone Explosion."

Night made a handseal, and an exact replica of him appeared right beside him. "Now, at first glance, it may seem like a mere E-Ranked Bunshin, but, look carefully," Night commanded the clone to go several metres away from them,"Explode," he whispered, and instantly, there was a great big explosion in the vincinity. When the smoke cleared away, there remained a great big ditch.

"See the immense effects? This technique could be used for anything, taijutsu combos, pure ninjutsu, and other stuff. For example, if my bunshin and I are aiming kicks from both sides at you, and we DO kick you, I could then instantly flicker away, and command the bunshin to explode. Several tactics could be made, depends on the person, Oh and if it is directly hit by the enemy, it will explode." Night spoke on rapidly, "This technique can even kill people, that's why it requires alot of chakra, training and is an A-ranked technique."

"Now, you try it, form this hand seal first," Night made a cross-like formation with the index fingers of both hands, "Then, imagine that your focusing a chakra to the seal that busrting to get out, hard to explain--Like, the chakra wants to get out of the body really badly. It's a bit hard, but it'll get easier," Night dropped his hands on each side, "Let's see how you do."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down