Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission No. 2: Find the new teammate.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mission No. 2: Find the new teammate. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission No. 2: Find the new teammate.

Post by Lee Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm

(OOC:Sorry, I have nothing really to post. ) No

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Mission No. 2: Find the new teammate. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission No. 2: Find the new teammate.

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 pm

OOC: Thoughts, sight... Hell, even have a flashback!
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 pm

(ooc: sigh....)

As Klano watched the amazing skills of his teamate, he was suddenly stuck in a state of awe. He had never seen a better mix of kenjutsu skills and elemental training. It was cooler then anything he had seen Kratos do, that was for sure, even though they did share the same elements. Klano looked down at his sword, and remembered a flash back to his fight with his uncle:

Kratos grinned as he and his student stood in the field, feeling the breeze of fresh, morning air hit them. The wind blew his long, red hair, as he kept it from going everywhere by putting his hand on his head. He turned around and faced his nephew, nodding to him. "You're right."He said and smirked. Kratos leaped backwards and continued to stay infront of him. He took out three kunai from his leg pouch, then threw them directly towars Klano. He wanted to test his reflecting abilities and how long it would take him to dodge them all. Kratos wondered about his defence skills, so he knew he would be able to form the Kangai sword into some sort of shield.

Klano had gained superior reflexes over years of training. He had also grown quite a custom to his sword, which was able to transform into other weapons. Klano swung his sword out in front of him, transforming it at the same time. Directly in front of him now, blocking his uncles attack, was a shield made of dense wood. With a forward swing of the shield, Klano was able to push the kunai out of his way, not harming him or his weapon. Klano then began transforming his weapon again, this time, to something else. It was a bow, with a sharp wooden tipped arrow inside the quiver. He shot it at Kratos, knowing that he could block it. It was more of a distraction.

Klano ran back behind a tree, and began to use his jutsu. He kneeled down, and performed some hand-signs. "Moku Bunshin" Klano whispered from behind the tree. Slowly, wooden roots formed from the left side of Klano's body. After a few seconds, he was able to create a spitting image of himself. Not only did it look exactly like him, it was powerful. Unlike normal bunshin, it would take a few hard hits to kill this moku bunshin. A strong hit would destory a part of his body, revealing the wooden inside. The bunshin could use all the same Mokuton techniques as Klano could. Klano sent his bunshin out from behind the tree, trying to make it seem like the bunshin was the real Klano. The Moku bunshin had one hand behind his back in a sign state.

Klano remembered his fail attempt so vividly. He had came so close to defeating his sensai, but the elements were not to his advantage. He would have to think a better strategy next time.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Hoshimaru walked over to Kratos and answered him: "Yeah, exactly. I mostly start with the sword because it's easier for me and if I get far enough I don't have to reveal any techniques." He thought for a second about what had been said to him about Kratos. The ninja working under the Hokage had told him that one reason he had been assigned to be a student of Kratos was that they shared elemental affinities. "Sensei," he began, "do you want me to show you my skill with Lightning element? I know you too are a Lightning user. Maybe you could show me a few things about Lightning techniques. Also, I was wondering if there was any way we could figure out if I had another affinity or not." He paused to think again, then continued. "Unless you want to see my Kekkei Genkai?"
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Kratos smiled at Hoshimaru and thought about all that he said, putting a hand on his chin and thinking deeply. It was getting late, around dinner time, already. He didnt have the time to be watching Kekkai Genkai's all day, and teaching lightning abilities to this young student that seemed to want to learn more and more. "How about, tomorrow, we work on our lighting ablities?"He asked him and looked at both of them, "But for now, give me 100 push ups, and go home!"He laughed playfully.

OOC: This is the end of this topic, ill think of a mission.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2