Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven and Earth

+12
tradebuzzing2
Munashii Hissori
Tarak
Ookami Tenma
Gen
Kyo
Kaji-Kanto
Shin Uchiha
Aki
Zen
Mirage
Kenshi
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Heaven and Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Heaven and Earth

Post by Kenshi Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Yoshimo began to assess the problems of the second exam and began to regret that he ever would have though of this. As much as he wanted to do it, it would have to be called off. Assessing this many genin at one time would be impossible, and even if he split them up into groups that would take too much time. They hadn't done the Prelimiaries, and the process of the whole Chuunin Exam was also too time consuming. He had to get back to his office soon also. He was getting too fatigued.

"Hey Shiko. I'm sorry you won't be able to have fun today. Tell everyone outside that they pass."

Some Chuunin Exam this was. Yoshimo hoped that the Hokage would help him. He needed it after all. Since they hadn't traveled far into the cave, Yoshimo walked back out while all the genin were talking and distracted. He made his way over to the Hokage quickly, making sure some of them wouldn't see him by swiftly moving around rocks that were the genin's blind spots. He knew the Hokage would know he was there, so he walked up behind him and whispered something in his ear knowing the Hokage wouldn't be startled.

"Hey, if you could round them up and take them some where, that'd be great. Instead of doing this, I'm going to go straight into the Preliminaries. Thanks for your help Hokage-dono."

With that, Yoshimo jumped off the mount of Unirakyo, diving deep down into the mountain floor where he would quickly make his way back to his office. His stamina was low, and the bags around his eyes were getting darker. He hadn't slept in weeks, and the smoking only made it worse. He would either take the "Submersion", or die from lack of stamina.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Heaven and Earth

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Sannam appeared in the middle of the shinboi. "Well, I'm sorry about that, I really am, but as Hokage, I do not think I can let you pass an exam so easily." He shook his head in disappointment at Yoshimo. "But seeing as I'm not hosting this exam, I guess you pass. But by the time I'm done with you, the number of shinboi here, will be cut in half." He smiled and looked around at the shinobi. "Alright so everyone is here. I will be taking you to the leaf village, for the rest of the exam. I will teleport you there by teams." Sannam made a few clones, just enough for each team, he walked infront of everyone and turned towards the leaf village. "Alright here we go." The clones wrapped himselves around all the genin and Sannam made handsigns. "Oh, before we go, Gen, you are not invited." Sannam through a Kunai at Gen, knocking her to the ground. "Yottsu and Roku, you aren't very well at hiding." Sannam finsihed the hand signs and teleported to the leaf village. "Alright, you have three hours before the fights start. Do what you want, but don't get in any trouble. I will meet you when the fights start, goodbye." Sannam teleported away leaving the Genin by themsevles.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3