Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven and Earth

+12
tradebuzzing2
Munashii Hissori
Tarak
Ookami Tenma
Gen
Kyo
Kaji-Kanto
Shin Uchiha
Aki
Zen
Mirage
Kenshi
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heaven and Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Heaven and Earth

Post by Tarak Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 am

Taichi nodded as Shiko explained his plan, and he then gave him a couple pills. he nodded and said, "Thanks." Then, as Shiko was talking to the Raikage he thought for a second, realizing Shiko could probably use a chakra boost himself, more than a pill could give him, anyway. He walked over and said, "Shiko, take this." He was removing his left gauntlet, and connected the bladed attachment to his belt. He then handed the gauntlet to Shiko and said, "This has a very large amount of chakra sealed in it, it's been passed down from nin to nin in my family. Be careful with it, and be sure to unseal only one seal, two if REALLY need too, there's A LOT of chakra in that... Be safe, and don't let the seals get damaged... Now, once it's on you just focus a small amount of chakra under the seal you wish to release, and it will activate that seal." With that he nodded and walked back, waiting for Klano to show up.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 am

Munashii finally managed to get his way to the Unraikyo. After his training session with Rain and Lelia, he had lost track of time. Cursing himself, he was lucky to arrive just in time to hear Yoshimo-sensei's explination of the Second Exam. It seemed simple enough. Collect as many of the scrolls as possible.

Yoshimo-sensei had obviously not seen him, since he kept a few scrolls for himself. He was making his way up to the Raikage when he witnessed the girl confronting the Uchiha. Hearing her statement, he chuckled quietly to himself. Those who draw that much attention to themselves in this exam would quickly finish.

As a beaten pulp or a bloody corpse anyway.

He walked up to his sensei. "Sorry I'm late, Yoshimo-sensei. I understand you have a scroll for my team? They will be joining us soon", he said, giving his small smile.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 am

After a few minutes of collecting himself the wolf ninja stood up and looked up into the sky watching a bird fly across it. His right eye then turned serious as he quickly took out a kunai and turned around to face whatever it was,he then noticed it was his father"father what are you doing here?"Vash asked as he ran up to him. Rikou smiled at his son"oh im here to see how this exam has turned out so far for you and you are doing rather well,but remember the other teams some of them are powerful but I know they can be beat i've read their thoughts and know their weakness but I shall not tell you for you must learn them yourself"Rikou explained.

Vash nodded slightly"alright then,well I better start heading to the cave now to start the second exam goodbye father"Vash said as he looked at his dad once more before disappearing in a flash of light. Rikouu smiled as his son left"remember my son those who cannot touch you cannot beat you,heh...wish I had known that long ago.."Rikou thought as he then disappeared with the wind,as if he was never there. Vash then appeared at the cave in a flash of light ready for the second part of the exams.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 am

A sound of wind filled the area that the Genin had stood. A man stood one a nearby rock and then began to laugh a little. "I see we have a few ninja from my village that made it this far." The Hokage said out as he teleported next to Yoshimo. "I never did take my chunnin exam, you kids are lucky, I think this would have been a lot of fun." Sannam walked over to Shin and his team. "Shin, that girl Gen over there. She was once from the sound, and know lives in Kumo, and you know the cloud ninja are not open about many things. She could be hiding something, or one of the Kumo ninja's could be helping her, so do not leave your team!" Sannam patted him softly on the head. "Do, I make myself clear?!" He smiled and walked over to Yoshimo. "Don't make me get involed, ok?" He laughed a little and then got serious again. He put his hands over his mouth so that everyone could hear him. "I'll be watching you guys, and I'll make sure nothing bad happens." He smiled and then walked over to a rock and laid back on it. "Good luck" He said while closing his eyes.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Dageki walked in among the other genin. Proud of the job he had done on the first exam. It hadn't been all that hard. Aside from a few questions, It had been pretty much easy to pass. He carried his bo staff diagonal across his left shoulder, holding it in place by wrapping his left wrist around it. His face was almsot expressionless, but a smile was twitching at the edge of his lips. He looked around as he entered and surveyed the other contenders. He wondered how many of them were at which levels in their training. He was curious as to how he compared with them all. He knew that as they progressed through the exam, more and more would be eliminated, leaving only those worthy of becoming Chunin. He was sure he would only get to fight five of them max, if he was lucky. Three was a more likely number. There werent all that many of them any more. He was sure he could pass the rest of the tests, maybe not with ease, but he was convinced he could get by. He wasn't being overconfident, but he knew his abbilities well and had already proven himself against many higher ranking shinobi in the leaf village. He didnt think anyone doubted he would walk away from this with honor.

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hey!"

Yelled a boy, waving his hand as he ran towards the crowd of genin. He wore the basic genin uniform from The Hidden Sand Village, he seemed older than the others, but less experianced. As he ran towards them, he searched for a young genin that he was looking for. He knew that no one would recognize him, especially Yoshimo. That's who he was mainly worried about. Just as he was about to join the crowd, his right foot got stuck behind his left and he fell down on his chest.

"Ouch..."

He said, as he picked himself up. He began to slowly walk into the crowd of genin, scratching his head. As he walked by the crowd, he spotted the genin he was looking for, and a unexpected visiter.

"The Hokage? What's he doing here? Ugh... He's going to be an exasperation in this whole thing, but hopefully he won't get involved."

He walked up to Yoshimo.

"Hi, my names Ganseki. I'm a genin from the Hidden Sand Village. They told me to come straight here because I was already late. What did I miss?"
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Yoshimo looked at the little child and watched over the rest of the crowd at the same time. He didn't know that Sand Ninja would be showing up, but it was good that some one from Sunagakure was coming. It'd make the fighting just more harder for the rest of them. It would be hard keeping up with all these kids, but Yoshimo would have to pull it off to get what he wanted out of this.

"Alright then, mingle. I got an annoucement"

Yoshimo cleared his throat, waiting for the crowd to silence down. The sound of only the wind passing through signaled him to start talking.

"You all can only attack by team order. Each team must come up with a coordinated attack based on the other teams movements. So for now you guys should start to get to know each other. Those of you going solo might want to join a group if you feel you should."

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Shin had listened to the Hokage, but didnt look at him straight in the face. Its not like he was trying to be disrespectful, its that he was thinking very deeply about things that were racing through his memory and mind. He looked up at Yoshimo and cracked his fingers, then cracking his neck. He looked down at Aki. She seemed to be healing. He picked her up in his arms and carried her in his arms securely. He walked over to her team mates and gently handed her to her team mates arms[Random]. He smiled and bowed respectfully to the Shinobi. He then walked back to Itami and Kirin, his hands in his pockets. "Well.. I guess it will be at random who team Juumoku who will be going against, ne?"He chuckled as he told them. He wasnt exactly the brains of the group, mostly power came from him.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Gen looked around at the other teams and sighed. "Well, all these teams would just get in my way, so I'll just solo it and win myself." She then giggled and pulled out a kunai and waited for the exam to start. Boy, this is going to be fun.
Gen
Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Vash leaned up against the wall of the cave,taking a glance around the group of people as he sighed softly to himself,his ears twitching abit and his tail wagging lightly behind him. "Well....better get to joining a group before im kicked out"Vash thought as he then leaned up off the cave wall,he looked at each of the teams deciding on which to join.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Well, it was time to start. Yoshimo finished by tossing his scroll to Munashii, and keeping one to himself. He didn't know how this would work, but he would have to make it work some how. A coordinated attack order was the best bet. It would be him up against all these genin. If they wanted to they couldn't take him down, but that wasn't the point. The point was to see how they worked together to coordinate attacks. He knew Munashii would have the advantage, simply because of his nose. He'd been around Yoshimo most of the time, and if Yoshimo were to bleed or drop a bead of sweat it would be over for him.

"Alright here is the first order of attacks. Team Kiri will start, followed by Team Juumoku, followed by Gen, followed by Dangeki, follwed by Team Wolf, followed by Team Kumo, and lastly, Team Taki. That is the fight order. You guys must fight in that order, and use your ninja skills to make openings and attack. If it's broken, then you lose."

Yoshimo turned around to the small child, and walked up the steps to the great gate of Unraikyo, leaving the rest of the genin with them. He left a note on the side of the gate for Lelia, and anyone else that wouldn't make it in time. He then slashed opened the paper that sealed the gate with the kunai. The depth of the cave seemed to call them, well Yoshimo. To him it felt like home. In the shadows....where no one could see him.

"Ready"

He smiled and putting a firm hand on Shiko's shoulder.

"Set"

He laughed a bit, and extinguished the cigarette in his mouth, letting it fall to the ground.

"GO"

The darkness seemed to physically reach its way out of the cave and around Yoshimo and Shiko. Almost as if they'd been swallowed by the cave itself. The tendrils wrapped around them quickly, pulling them into the cave to an unknown location. The last thing they saw was Yoshimo's cigarette as it hit the ground.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Gen walked over to Shin and his team, as she knew that she could not do this alone. "Can, I join your team, I'm very sorry for what I had said early." She had tears in her eyes, waiting for an answer.
Gen
Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Ganseki walked over to, what seemed, to be the best team. He saw a girl shed tears but decided to ignore it and just ask.

"Hey, I'm Ganseki, mind if I join your team?"

He said with a big firm smile, waiting a responce from anyone of Shin's team.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Shin had watched the two lonely members make their way to his own team. He had sighed and moved his hand over his right eye, then moving his hair away from his eyes. He began to think for a moment. This girl wanted to kill him, and that boy was just a lonely member. Who would he let in first? He then took a glance at the wolf ninja that was leaning against the Cave wall. He pointed to him lazidly, "That member over there looks quite lonely, Genseki..."He told the boy in a polite way.

He turned his attentions to Gen, "All is forgiven, you may join this team for this part of the exams.."He told her, knowing exactly what to do. He smirked and turned to Itami and Kirin, "I hope you two dont mind at all."He said with a chuckle.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Genseki stared at Shin.

"Watch your back, Uchiha. Or you may end up dead before this is over."

He said in a serious and cold tone, winking his left eye. He then gave a big smile and walked off, away from Shins team.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Gen cheered and jumped in the air. "Thank you so much!" She jumped onto to Shin and hugged him. "I loove you so much, now we will win for sure!"
Gen
Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Shin twitched his eye as he felt the kunoichi touch and hug him. He sighed and patted her back, and then put his hands on her shoulders to scoot her away from him. "You never know what would happen..."He told her straight forward. His heart secretly belonged to someone else, so he could not return the happy and cheerful feelings to her. He looked around the cave. It was dark, as he got out his lighter and popped it open, flashing it as a small flame came out. He moved his arm around, looking around the almost well-lit cave because of the lighter his father gave him.

He sighed as he looked at his lighter, "Father.."He whispered to himself. Memories of Yottsu and Roku flashed and raced through his mind. He had to become a Chuunin to defeat them. He had to avenge his father.

Shin looked to his team mates and had a serious look. His onyx eyes turning red with two tomoe on them. He had the power to see chakra flow but decided not to use that technique yet. "Ichi, ni, san... All three."He counted his team mates silently. He waited for the rumble pit to begin.

OOC: No more posting, lets wait for the others to begin the fight....
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 am

Klano stumbled in quickly, catching the gaze of the other gennin as he almost tripped over each of his steps. He had only taken two steps but he could tell that he was quite late by the cold stares of the nin around him. Quickly regaining his composure, Klano looked around for his teamates. He saw Taichi, who had looked his way for a second, like a dissapointing glance. He then turned his sights back to shiko. Shiko was looking vEry sickly, with blood stains on his shirt. He was also holding six scrolls. Klano walked to Taichi and apologized for being late. He nodded his head towards shiko, hoping that taichi could fill him in on what was happening.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 am

OOC: Just wanted to say something.... Bao, Degeki is on our team. He is the fourth member but because you can only have a team of three in the exams, he had to take it alone. So unless he wants to do this part alone also, he is concidered on our team.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 am

OOC: Who's Degeki?
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 am

The time was nigh. Oni Kuro tried to keep positive. She was actually late, and her mind was a wreck. However, she had a feeling that they would be waiting, so she took her time. There wasn't a need to rush. She was fine... for then. She was wearing her full outfit. A black hoodie was draped loosely over her, the hood covering her head. The shadows kept her face mostly concealed, except her eyes. Her purple eyes gazed out, seeming illuminated in the surrounding darkness that concealed the rest of her smooth face. Random zippers were open on the hoodie, and a crimson-red shirt was visible through the zipper holes. Black sweatpants draped over her legs, and a short black skirt flowed gracefully over the top bit of the sweatpants. Underneath, she had some other clothing, but they were not visible. Black sandals made crunching sounds as she walked. Her sweet 'ol time was spent in thought as she walked, wondering about the Exam, how it would test her further. I just hope that I will perform my best.

Keep in mind that everyone is human. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the greatest leaders fall back sometimes. But, it is their people that push them beyond what they can do....

Kuro saw the group gathered ahead. She smiled, hidden within her darkness. The time was definitely close. She just hoped that fate would lie with her. She hoped that the book already written would provide the chapters to her success, the words that would give her victory. But, she knew that she would have to expect anything, and she was ready for the the result, no matter what. The anticipation was almost overwhelming. As she walked towards the group of Gennin, her saggy clothes bounced with each step. Her black sachel also bounced, giving a sort of muffled rustling sound as her notebook and pencil danced within. Metal clashing was slightly heard as well from both her sachel and black pouch on the back of her waist. She was ready. Success was in sight. She finally arrived at the group, stopping with a sort of playful slid to her step. She was up towards the front of the group where the procter was, scanning the entire group in hopes that she would find anyone who looked familiar.

When the time comes, the best will know the appropriate course of action, whether it be towards a successful mission or a prolonged life....

Today wasn't her day. A small girl was rushing as fast as she could. She was late. She knew it. Her heart was racing. Her mind was a blur. She didn't even remember where the group was supposed to be meeting. All she knew was that she needed to be somewhere. The girl was very upset, crying tears of blood on the inside. Her mind seemed to get a concussion with each desperate step. The breath within her was sporatic, and she was having eve more difficulty breathing as she went. Her emotionally broken nature made it so. What would Hitsugi say about me now...? She kept rushing up and down the streets, searching for the place where they were supposed to meet. She was lost. She didn't know where she was going. Everything seemed for naught. She slowed, and salty tears racing down her cheeks. The torrent of tears soaked her heavy yellow coat. She white pants rustled with the breeze. She couldn't believe that she was going to mis it....

But, then, almost as if by a stroke of luck, she saw someone. The girl saw someone that she remembered from the other Exam. She wiped her tears clean, and she tailed the guy. She mumbled something as the guy seemed to know where he was going. A smile came on her face when a group of Gennin came into view. She immediately rushed to the group. But, just as she arrived, she heard a man say "GO!" Her heart sank. Had she missed the exam? Was she really not going to have even a shot at it? But, the darkness seemed to envelop the group as the cave loomed. A few of them went in, and she decided to stay in the bulk of the group, waiting for an answer to her questions.

OOC: Dang, you guys don't wait for ANYTHING. XD And, I'm sorry about posting so late.... I hate homework [a long Research Project...]. -.-'' I seemed rushed, worried that something else would happen, so this is NOT my best....

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 am

OOC: Degeki = Taku, Ganseki = L, ne?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 am

OOC: Ok...I come back and theres already another page and idk what to post since every team is filled up.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 am

Hoshimaru had come running in a sprint as fast as he could, using his "Spark Feet" technique to give him a speed boost. He had to use the facilities and thus missed out on everyone's leaving for Unraikyo. He ran around in circles all around Kumo until he found everyone. He had seen a furry ninja from afar who looked like he was looking for something. Hoshimaru thought to himself, That is DEFINITELY Vash. Let's hope I'm not too late...

Hoshimaru ended his technique and slowed to a jog towards Vash. He slowed down to a walk as he made his way over to him and called out in a gasp for air. "Vash! Wait....ugh.....hey....am I good? Did I miss anything? Ugh.....*gasp*.....sorry....little outta breath....oh man....sorry." He coughed a little bit to clear his throat and then took out a rag and wiped the sweat off his face. "Sorry about that," he said. "I don't know where Kuro went, but I had to use the facilities. When I came out, everyone was gone. I don't blame you, though, you were, like, one of the first to finish. You were WAY ahead. Anyway, oh! I think I see Kuro over there...so we're all here and it's all good, right?"

Hoshimaru smiled and held his hand out for a handshake. He wasn't too sure if Vash would tolerate his insolence, but it was worth a shot. He then quickly added, "And don't worry, I washed my hands REALLY well." He immediately regretted saying this to Vash as it would probably get him punched in the face.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 pm

NO ONE POST

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content