Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to eat some Ramen(Open)

Go down

Time to eat some Ramen(Open) Empty Time to eat some Ramen(Open)

Post by Dean Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 pm

*Tenchi walks in the shop and sits down on a chair*"Order up of your best ramen! Ohhh i forgot to say plz!"*as Tenchi waits Tenchi starts to twidle his thumbs*Tenchi's stomach growls and then he remembers the last time he ate and it just makes Tenchi even more hungry*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Time to eat some Ramen(Open) Empty Re: Time to eat some Ramen(Open)

Post by Dean Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

*The cook finishes the the ramen and puts the ramen into a bowl*The cook then places the bowl right in front of Tenchi and he sees Tenchi twidling his thumbs*"You seem to want to distact yourself you must have been hungry."*the cook then walks away laughing*

*Tenchi looks at the bowl then picks up his chop sticks, rips them apart, and starts to eat the ramen*"Hey cook this tastes delicious!"*Tenchi then continues to eat the Ramen with amazing speed due to the taste and his hunger*Soon Tenchi finishes the bowl of ramen and he is unsatisifed because he isn't full*"Hey Cook can you make me some more?"

*The cook looks up and laughs again*"Ohh you seem to be pretty hungry! I'll make you up another bowl!"*Soon the cook is busy again making some more ramen*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down