Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ramen shop

3 posters

Go down

ramen shop Empty ramen shop

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Narutah saw what she did and blushed a little and went to the seat next to her and Riaku jumped on his head.as they waited for the manerger Narutah would look at his hands then he would look at Akuma then back at the table
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

ramen shop Empty Re: ramen shop

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 pm

As the manager came over Akuma ordered two daily specials and paid him upfront. While they were waiting for the bowls to arive she looked at Narutah and saw him looking away. "Is everything ok Naru-kun? You seem a little jumpy..." her look grew concerned and her tail stopped moving.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Naruah looked at her and siad "yeah everthing is good its just i havent seen you in awhile i all"he said with a smile the cheer her up the manerger came back with two bowls Narutah looked at the food and said "wow this looks great"Riauk jumped on the table and ate some Narutah ate some with the chop sticks
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Akuma smiled back and picked up some of the cooked meat on top of the noodles and thought about a few things, not wanting to let anyone knoe she put it in her mouth and smiled delightfully at the taste. "Always the best at Ichiraku's."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Narutah finished his bowl with Riaku and smiled he gave the bowl to the mannerger and the maneger was going to give Narutah a free bowl for eating it so fast Naruah looked at Akuma he hade a peice of meat on his face that his tonuge he didnt know it was there as he smiled at Akuma
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Akuma too finished her bowl and looked at Narutah, slowly smiling then bursting into a fit of giggles. Seeing the look on his face she reached over and pulled the string of meat off his face and put it in a bin nearby. "Messy pup." She smiled at him and wiped the juice of his cheek with her tail.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Narutah laughed as the manerger came with his free bowl and h began to eat with Riaku he was very happy to be here with Akuma he tail beganto wag be=ack and foorth rapidly cause he was so excited to be here espically eating ramen with her narutah finished with a smile and licked anything on his face that was food
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Akuma smiled back at him and sat with him untill he finished, when he did she giggled and got off the chair. She looked back at him and smiled sadly. "I have to go now kay? I'll see you in a few months, that is unless Drac chains me up and keeps me in the village." She smiled again and went to walk away.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Narutah said "ood bye"and started walking home after he told the ramen manerger thankyou he was so excited to see Akuma agin and that he would see her in some mounths unless he went to her soo hestarted to leave started to walk by kratos
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Once Kratos was done with his own breakfast, he began to think deeply about things. He wanted to know more about that Narutah kid, as he stood up and left his house. He had brang his Flamberge sword with him, as he wanted to find a compedibal opponent, thinking the child would be perfect because he seemed like a challenge. Kratos began to head towards the Ramen shop, over hearing Akuma and hims conversation about going out to eat.

Kratos then ended up infront of the ramen shop, as he smirked, seeing Akuma and Narutah leaving. Narutah's shoulder slightly bumped into his as he walked past him, giving him a bad look, "Watch where you are going..."He said coldly, grabbing the child's shoulder to stop him, looking into his eyes.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Narutah quickly reacted to this and jumped back on all fours with a growl and said "kratos what are you doing"he then saw his blade and said "so you are looking for a opponent"he said while reading his mind with his clans ability his eyes turned back black adn Narutah got off all fours and was on his feet he put onhis skates and skated away the other way seeing if he woul follow
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Kratos listened to Narutah and nodded his head, but then watched him skate away with the skates on his feet. He chuckled and shook his head, as he sprinted to catch up with Narutah. He then appeared behind him, then spun around to Narutah's front, putting out his hands as his hands pushed on Narutah's chest as he pushed Narutah back, causing him to fall on his back and knock the wind out of him. "There is no running away from this."Kratos said, taking out his sword, and pointing it down at Narutah's body threateningly.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Akuma heared Kratos' voice and a thud from far behind her, she turned around to see him standin over Narutah with his swored pointing down at him. "Oh no." She started to run towards them and prepared a jutsu in case she needed to use it. Her tail was whipping behind her franticly and her ears pressed back and she bared her fangs, she lept forward and shoulder tackled Kratos away from Narutah.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Narutahs clone poped nto smoke Narutah made 5 clones and they all went a different way a kunai was lefft with a message saying to many people in the way will fight in front of your house thenit hade a smiling narutah face with his symbol
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Kratos fell over as he felt Akuma tackle him down once again, as he hit the ground hard. He opened his eyes a few moments later and rubbed the back of his head, "What was that for?"he asked as he groaned in frustration, seeing how Narutah left the area. He just laid there and closed his eyes, getting agrivated that Narutah would just walk away again.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Akuma's stance was similar to that of a wolf preparing to fight, teeth bared and snarling down at Kratos she barked at him. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Her tail was raised like a scorpion's and the sharp tip pointed at him, her claws digging into the ground and the small lumps appeared along her spine were soon long sharp spikes would grow.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Narutah felt bad about leaving akuma so he tunred around and went back he saw akuma protecting him and grabed her by the waist and started to skate away agin he couldnt fight with normal people around so he put akuma onhis back and kept going
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Kratos twitched his eye as the screaming came at him, as he turned his head and crawled out from under her. He stood up and brushed himself off, looking down at her with no emotion on his face. "He threatens to kill me, I want to see what that kid can do."He told her and picked up the kunai with the message on it, seeing how he wants to meet at his house. "Calm down and meet me at my house if you wish to watch."He told her as he turned his head forward and walked the direction to his house.

He then watched Narutah skate by him once again, but with Akuma on his back. He continued to walk to his house, taking his time as he began to breath deeply, concentrating fire chakra within his system, getting ready.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Surprised by how quickly she was no longer on the ground Akuma yelped and grabbed onto Narutah's shoulders, looking at the back of his head in wonderment. "W.wh.what the? Naru-kun?" She was a little confused as to why he came back for her and the lumps on her back resided and her claws were shethed.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Narutah said "akuma listen to me i will protect youwith my life i know you are strong"he said wiht thought looking at her he kep skating andskating till they got to yoshis old house when they got there he puther down and started chargeing his chakra and his heartless powers he was going to have to go part 2

post at kratos house next
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down