Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chakra Gauntlet

3 posters

Go down

Chakra Gauntlet Empty Chakra Gauntlet

Post by Allelujah Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Chakra Gauntlet

Description: The Chakra Gauntlet is a device that uses a special device that allows the wearer to better focus their chakra and give it a major boost. This boost increases the force of the wearers chakra substantially. Also through this gauntlet, the wearer can drain the chakra from another. To do this the person must make contact with the gauntlet. The longer the person keeps contact with the individual the more chakra they will be able to drain. This chakra is stored inside the gauntlet and the wearer can unleash it as they please, whether is be in one of their own jutsu, or they can use another ability of the gauntlet. This extra ability is that the wearer can use the stored chakra in the gauntlet to unleash a focused blast of energy at the individual. They can also use their own chakra for this if they please.

History: The Chakra Gauntlet was created by Allelujah Haptism. Much like all of his other creations, Allelujah plans on releasing the gauntlet to whomever is interested. It being just one of many new advancements in war created by this young weapon developer.

Appearance: Chakra Gauntlet Glove-1
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Chakra Gauntlet Empty Re: Chakra Gauntlet

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:02 am

Approved
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 am

Hmm just one thing. What if the user tries to use the chakra for an Elemental jutsu to which it is not attuned. Each persons chakra can differ. So I find it hard to see how they could manage it for anything other then Ying-Yang manipulation. Of course they could use it for techniques to which the chakra is elemntally atuned, but what if the user of the gauntlet doesnt use those techniqes normaly. How would he know the right hand signs, or how to perform the technique exactly. I could see an Uchiha doing it, but for that situation thats it. Like I said, I only see the stored chakra being good for Ying-yang manipulation unless you know for fact that the persons chakra you stole was of an elemntal affinity that you possesed as well. I like the idea, just playing devils advocate here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allelujah Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:38 am

It is an interesting idea to say the least. I will check up on this and of course further models will be made. So such things I will remember about with later models, but as I said I shall look into this and ready it for further use in a later gauntlet. Thanks for sharing your ideas and theories, I greatly apperciate it.
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Well if Allelujah would be willing, The ninja Taku would like to place an order for a set of these items.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:54 pm

As long as it draws regular chakra. Just because a person has an affinity doesn't mean you'll get it. If you have a wind affinty and you draw chakra from a wind user, I can understand you being able to work with that chakra, but as long as you don't have the affinity you can only draw plain chakra.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Allelujah Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 am

Ok good then it will stand as plain chakra within the gauntlet and Taku I would be more than happy to fill your order.
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 am

awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Looks like you have the potential to start a business here Alle

Back to top Go down