Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Gauntlet

4 posters

Go down

Elemental Gauntlet Empty Elemental Gauntlet

Post by Allelujah Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Elemental Gauntlets

Description: Each gauntlet has it owns special ability. Each gauntlet has the ability to control the element that symbol it bares. Fire can control fire. Water can control water and so on. However each gauntlet has its weaknesses as well. To use the gauntlet the user much charge any sort of chakra into the gauntlet to power it. Then they can use the gauntlets ability to manipulate that element as they please, depending on how much chakra the user charges. Also the typical weaknesses of that element still apply. Fire is weak against water, water is weak against lightning, ect. Each gauntlet also bares its own special ability.
To keep elemental affinities from halting the gauntlets abilities. The gauntlets are designed to transfer any chakra that is charged into them into pure chakra.

Fire - can use some of the chakra stored within it to launch a focused fire blast from the elemental symbol.
Water - can use the chakra stored inside of it to pull moister out of the air and even freeze it.
Earth - can use some of the chakra stored inside it to create an earth shield around the wearers arm that can protect them from attacks.
Lightning - can use some of the stored chakra stored inside of it to create static charges that lightly paralyze a persons limb.
Wind - can use some of the chakra stored inside of it to draw upon wind that can push or blow someone away.

History: A very special gauntlet created by Allelujah to better grasp the concepts of using ninja elements. each gauntlet has its own special abilities and each controls a different element. These are the newest form of elemental development in weaponry currently. Open to those who have a contract with Allelujah. Other wise equipment such as this can not be bought of found anywhere else.

Appearance: Elemental Gauntlet Gauntlet22
Same look but the elemental symbol changes for each gauntlet.

Last edited by Allelujah on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gauntlet Empty Re: Elemental Gauntlet

Post by Mirage Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Three of these also seem to have abilities of other jutsu.

Water - Second Hokage's ability to take moisture out of the air for their own water supply.

Lightning - Gentle Fist

Wind - Pain's pull and push.

For things like these, they need a better weakness.

Also can someone who uses fire jutsu put fire chakra into the water guanlet and usee it for water attacks?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Allelujah Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:18 am

I fixed some of the effects that teh gauntlets have. Also I have made it more clear on the whole chakra thing. Also the gauntlets don't work exactly like how you may be thinking they work. It isn't like you strap one and and bam you can use a water jutsu. They merely have a base control of that one element. So say you were to send a water dragon jutsu at me. I could use the water gauntlet to start to draw water from your jutsu and then reflect some of it back. It doesn't stop the jutsu though. It would merely be able to draw upon the element.

Also before anyone goes thinking, oh this won't work because then someone with all the gauntlets could just have the ability to control the elements. It doesn't work that way when someone only has two arms. Just in case anyone was having thoughts about such a thing.
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Post by Allelujah Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

Bump
Allelujah
Allelujah

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Wouldnt that still technically allow them to have all five elements at their disposal? I mean, theyre gloves. They do come off.

Also, I dont think Water is weak against Lightning in the Naruto Universe, Lightning is best against Earth. I think you have it confused with Pokemon. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Hmmm, this will be pending approval, I have to take Koga's post about all the elements into consideration also.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down