Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Jinkai to step Down.. the Mizukage Position.

3 posters

Go down

Time for Jinkai to step Down.. the Mizukage Position. Empty Re: Time for Jinkai to step Down.. the Mizukage Position.

Post by Kenshi Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Don't leave! You can't leave.

I wish I could get on the chatbox.....Still casuing problems with RPing...

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Time for Jinkai to step Down.. the Mizukage Position. Empty Re: Time for Jinkai to step Down.. the Mizukage Position.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:45 pm

this is just another sorry excuse to not fight me Jinkai, I wnated to see if you would step up to a direct challenge and you did not. You do not deserve to be Kage. I attack the mist villagers and the kage resigns???? You just caused the death of the mist vilage, it may become a ghost town now. I do not want the village. I wanted you to step up as a Kage, I have shown everyone that you are incapable of your duties. How long have you been on this site and yet the kage has next to no jutsu. Pitiful. I rephrase my previous statemnet. YOU proved this, not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Taku wrote:this is just another sorry excuse to not fight me Jinkai, I wnated to see if you would step up to a direct challenge and you did not. You do not deserve to be Kage. I attack the mist villagers and the kage resigns???? You just caused the death of the mist vilage, it may become a ghost town now. I do not want the village. I wanted you to step up as a Kage, I have shown everyone that you are incapable of your duties. How long have you been on this site and yet the kage has next to no jutsu. Pitiful. I rephrase my previous statemnet. YOU proved this, not me.

Attack someone else Taku.....Please...you have no right to test people, and I know you have a strong will to RP and a desire to challenge everyone, but this time can you please leave Kirigakure out of this, and Jinkai....I don't want anyone to leave, I haven't been able to talk to you guys on the chatbox, and I at least want to be able to talk to somebody. We went through this already.....

Come on guys.....I shouldn't be making my last post like this.....

Cya when I get a computer.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:58 pm

No izoto, this proves she is not worthy. I will not sit by idley while someone who is unworthy holds a position of power on this site. You talk about growth of the site, Jinkai being Kage hinders its growth. I am tired of this. There is not much I can do from my positon to help the site, removing those who are in a position they do not belong, is my way of helping, opening the doorways for those who deserve it, that is my goal right now. Thanks for the compliments though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Yosh... I don't want to leave... but I don't want to be on a website where I am hated by 1 person and that person is going to keep coming after me. I have had enough of it. I apologised!! Seriously I did... and he don't want my apology. And I have had enough of being tested. The only reason I am not rising to this fight is because it is Taku. Because Taku is bringing hatred for me into the forum and I am not going to rise to that. What point is there if I am not having fun?? I want to have fun when RPing... to laugh and joke about each post as I reply to them, not feel the hatred pour out of the words.

I've had enough. I'm sorry I have NO Jutsu yet, but I have a life. Sorry I'm too lazy to write them. Sorry I don't wish to reply right now. Sorry for every damn thing i seem to have done wrong.

If I am wanted here, then I will stay, If i'm no longer wanted or needed, then I shall leave. I am here to have fun, not to fight people who are pissed off with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:07 pm

i have no desire for you to leave, just for you to do your duties as kage or step down. I got what i wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm

I'm sorry... but will someone please explain to me exactly what duties do kages have right now? Mainly nothing correct? Asides from helping to keep their village in order... Kages can't exactly do much right now, so if you would, please explain to me exactly how Jinkai is not doing her job as a kage?

So far to me all of this is just... pointless and stupid.

NVM. It's all solved now.... but if you want to you can still tell me... I'm just glad you guys worked it all out.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Never mind... I'm not going to leave... i'll fight Taku, now that I have spoken to him on the chat. Just sorting out my Jutsu's and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am

I'm sorry, but I do have an issue with something here. Taku has a right to do with his character as he sees fit, as long as it seems reasonable in game. So, anyone that is trying adress that as an issue, doesn't have a leg to stand on. Also, telling him to attack someone else? Come on...I think that's kind of manipulation, even worse, it's out of game manipulation... *Of course, you didn't go through with it, so, no worries*

But as long as this happens, I think it will solve a lot of our issues on this site.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 am

If this has to happen in order for this to stop, then I have to agree with Jin. This can't go on for ever.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down