Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sendo trains with Ippin one on one, The unveiling of "The art of Blood"

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sendo trains with Ippin one on one, The unveiling of "The art of Blood" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sendo trains with Ippin one on one, The unveiling of "The art of Blood"

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:40 am

Ippin caught the kunai and threw it down onto the ground watching the blood fall to the ground this was the perfect time for another move sendo could use. Ippin picked the scroll up and looked over it. He then placed the scroll down and placed his finger next to a jutsu. He then spoke,

"Using the blood you have made using the tree i want you to change it to hemo acidosis and then manipulate that into scorpions."

Ippin then fell back onto the rock yawned and watched Sendo. He thought 'Shit if he can get these down this fast i soon wont even stand a chance againts him."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Sendo trains with Ippin one on one, The unveiling of "The art of Blood" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sendo trains with Ippin one on one, The unveiling of "The art of Blood"

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 am

Sendo had no clue how he was supposed to go about doing this. He though hard about the best possible way. He came to a soloution almost instantly though. He made a the handseals of the hemo acidosis technique and also utalized his abbility to clot blod. He raised a certain amount of blood into the air and gave it that acid property which made it so lethal. He then brout more blood around it, causing it to clot in the shape of a scorpion around the blood he had turned acidic. The creature then dropped to the ground and Sendo tested its worthwhileness. He could tell it exactly where to go and what to do. It was like his little servant. He could utalize The acidic blood by striking someone with the stinger at the tip of its tail. He sighed. "Ok I did that Sensie, but I think I am about done for the day. If you could allow me to have the scroll so I may further practice on my own when I have the time and my strength has returned to me." He said this as polietely as possibel and awaited his senseis reaction.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2