Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8 Tailed Jinchuuriki returns for the first time....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 8 Tailed Jinchuuriki returns for the first time.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The 8 Tailed Jinchuuriki returns for the first time....

Post by L Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:20 pm

"So he's a jinchuuiki, this'll be interesting. I might need your help on this one. First, I'll need to see what he can do in his tailed stage and figure out how to snap him back to normal. I could just use my tailed stage, but then someone will know who I really am and I can't risk that."

Sanmaru started thinking of abunch of possibilities and strategies that he could use. After while of brainstorming the situation he decided to use the most effective strategy. He kept making hand signs while the clones fought.

Two clones went running at Niru just like the previes clone did, with both hands using the chakra scaple. These clones also seemed like normal kage bunshins, but looks could be desieving.

"Lesson number two, you can't always rely on your eyes or your tailed beast to get you out of sticky situations."
L
L

Back to top Go down

The 8 Tailed Jinchuuriki returns for the first time.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The 8 Tailed Jinchuuriki returns for the first time....

Post by Kyo Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 pm

"Believe me..... he is not relying on me....."

Their voices were now merged as one.

"I simply volunteer for the fun....." A deep chuckle followed from the boys throat.

As the clones approched, he leaped up into the air. he reached his arms down at the clones just as Naruto had once done when fighting Sasuke. A third tail was just starting to form now, as he sent a tail out towards the real Raikage.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

"Yes, but three tails? I don't think he can handle it, I'll have to end this now."

The clones put their hands out infront of them waiting for the chakra hnds to reach them, they were no longer of any use.

"Well lets see what you can do." Sanmaru said as he saw the chakra tail heading towards him.

"Elemental Body" He said inside his head as he made one final hand sign. His whole body had now become lightning. As the tail closed in, it went right through Sanmaru's body, it didn't harm him one bit and the hole that was left in him filled itself back up.

Sanmaru then jumped up into the air and began heading towards Niru, all that could be seen of Sanmaru's movements was a yellow streak of light.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:31 pm

The eyes of the Niru were watching closely. He jumped into the air towards Sanmaru. While in the air, his body turned to a mix of light element and lightning. He was mimicing Sanmaru's jutsu now, the lightning was engulfed in the chakra of the bijuu which made it shine an even brighter white.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 am

A drak figure could be seen making it's way through the Cloud village untill she sensed the use of strong jutsu. Wrapped in her black cloak, she made her way up to the top of the mountains her identity hidden from view.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 pm

"So he can copy jutsu's huh? Let's see if he can adjust himself to differant elements without getting seriously injured."

Sanmaru kept heading towards Niru and made a hand signs with his lightning hands. Suddenly, Niru's body turned into a big boulder shaped just like him. Sanmaru and Niru were about to collide, Niru transformaton was perfectly timed so he had to go head on.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Because they were about to clash, Niru was now forced to use his abilities from his bloodline. These were abilities that were activated through his mind and rquired no handsigns or movement of the body.

A psychic barrier formed between Niru and Sanmaru as they both rushed towards it. Niru's stone body jolted backwards from the other ability known as telekinesis. His body was not all stone. He had been a mix between light and lightning that made white lightning. So now, since he was turned to stone... he was now a white glossy stone made of both rock and light. The stone Niru also had a thick bubbling chakra around it with three tails that waved fiercly. The fourth tail formed as the stone seemed to peel away to reveal Niru, who now had two large horns on his head. He looked like Naruto when he had first gone into the fourth tail. His skin gone, showing the starng clors of black and whites.

He roared heavily and got into a stance as if to charge his enemy.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

"Now, now, don't let the bijuu take full control, you need to learn how to tap into that power without going into the tailed stages. You need to learn how to grain the chakra right out of the bijuu so that you won't need to rely on him anymore."

Sanmaru said in a staticaly and emotionless tone. He himslef still hadn't learned how to do what he had told Niru, but he knew of one person who could help him with that. The one person who will make the bijuu within him useless while still allowing Sanmaru to keep all of it's power and abilities for himself.

Sanmaru was now floating up in the air, that sound of a thousand birds chirping could be heard coming from his presence.

"Niru, you do know that each state weakens the seal on the bijuu and it also badly dameges your body and puts you in enormous danger. I want you to try to go back to normal right now."
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:08 am

Niru understood him fully well. Sanmaru did not know what Jinchuuriki he was, but the bijuu wuth him would recognize Hachibi by his voice. Niru could control the bijuu up to the third tail and some control over the fourth. After that, he would be overwhelmed and taken over. Right now... he had enough strength to go back. The fourth tail sank back into the aura of chakra that surrounded him, along with the third one. The secind and third tail also deminished and Niru fell to the ground unconcious. The strain on his body had been to much.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 pm

That was close, if we had continued any longer I might have had to use my tailed form.

Sanmaru walked over to Niru and picked him up. He began to carry Niru to a hospital.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Niru awoke to find himself laying in a hospital bed. He looked around and saw his things laying on a chair across the room.

"I must have passed out..."

"You should have let me take over... then we could have crushed him."

Niru remained silent and starred at his hands. When he was feeling better, he would go and look for Sanmaru again and ask him some questions that he had.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2