Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 tailed fox

2 posters

Go down

9 tailed fox Empty 9 tailed fox

Post by narutah lucahrio Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 pm

name:narutah lucahrio
village:waterfall village
number of tails:4
description:the 9 tailed fox is the last of the 9 beast itsvery strong and is probaly the strongst of the 9 beast the 9 tailed fox eats small animals and anything with meat its a carnivor the beast has red chakra and has the ability to use the chakra to streach and heal health and chakra this ability is always happening the elements of this beast are fire,ice,lighting,and wind the fox his entense speed and can overwhem pray with its deep red eys

0 tail= the user has the chakra of the beast and claws and teeth of the beast

1 tail=the user nw has chakra ears and chakra tail and the healig ability ahppens

2 tail=the user grows another chakra tail and his strenght in increases

3 tail=the user has 3 chakra tails and its strenght increases and can shout blast of chakra out of its mouth

4 tail=the users skin peals off and its just chakra and blood showing this is the strongest form

drawback=when in demon form the user has no controll over actions and canattack anyone

why i should have demon:i think i shoyld have this demon because no 1 has clamiedan i like the demon fox cause its cool its my fav best

Last edited by narutah lucahrio on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

9 tailed fox Empty Re: 9 tailed fox

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:05 pm

No, we alreay have a 9 tails, but he has not got around to make it yet.

We do allow canons and Naruto is taken.

And above all, make a character first.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down