Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of an unknown enemy....

3 posters

Go down

The return of an unknown enemy.... Empty The return of an unknown enemy....

Post by Mirage Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 pm

She peered out of her mask in the dawn of the early morning... her mirror mask reflected the suns gaze to make it seem as if she did not even have a face. The barrier around the village was easy for her to get through without being detected, for she had once been a member of the ANBU. She was dressed in a white kimono and had a long white drappered coat around herself. A mirrored umbrella was held in her left hand and covered her the uper portion of her mask, to hide the slits where the eyes pierced out of. Within the village, she had been known as Kira. She never used her jutsu while making her way up through the ANBU ranks. She was known to be a taijutsu user only. This favored her greatly, so that no one could recognize her by her jutsu... because it was believed that she never had any in the first place.

Mirage was returning to konoha to test her strength and also to see how her former comrades were doing....

She she walked up to the village gates, the gurads were blinded by her umbrella that shielded her. She had ment to do this, but it worked in her favor. They slowly fell to the ground as they became trapped in her genjutsu. With just a single gaze, they had fallen asleep. In the jutsu, it was as if everything was normal. They still held their positions at the gate and stood guard. When they awoke, it would seem as if they had dozed off.

Mirage entered the village like a swan on the stilness of the lake. Her grace was matched by none as she glided almost as if she was not even walking at all.....
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

The return of an unknown enemy.... Empty Re: The return of an unknown enemy....

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Ippin was walking through the village he was making a daily round throughout it when he saw a lady entering the villages with a umbrella ippin walked over to the woman with slight suspicion but wanting to be nice he showed none of that. He smiled and said "Hellllllo welcome to konoha." with a slight roll in the l as it continued on. He was being nice hiding his suspicion in the woman.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Mirage slowely raised the umbrella just enough so that her mask would be visible and so that she could see his face. Where her mouth would be on her mask, the glass melted into a black smile that stretched from one side of her face to the other. The creepy smile of the mask midened even more as Ippin began to melt into the earth.

Ippin was in a genjutsu, and by the time he realized what was going on, she was already gone...

Mirage stood on a large building and starred down at the rest of the village. It had not changed at all while she had been away. And seemed to be full of weak genin and chunnin just as before. her umbrella still covered her head from view as her white gown blew in the wind. She wanted to see how the rest of the ANBU agents were doing and decided that if she could not find a good match in the village, she would then head for the ANBU Base and attack there.

Her long wavy sleeve looked like a sheet dansing in the wind as she threw senbon into the village. Wrapped around the senbon were paper bombs. Because they were wrapped around the senbon, they went unnoticed untill they struck varius buildings and exploded..........
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Ippin was pissed now after coming down from the genjutsu. She had made the first attack and this allowed him to use killing force he had luckily set up check points of diamond around the village that allowed him to see from them. He soon located the woman and performed handsigns running to get closer. He was going to use long ranged attacks to defeat her. He created a entire structure in a matter of seconds made of diamond around her. Hopefully trapping her in the structure.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 am

A smile crept across Mirage's hidden face as she saw the diamonds form around her. This was going to be an interesting fight.... she had an element that was much like diamond. This was known as crystals. These were not the normal kind of crystal that one saw every day... these were known as the living crystals... one example is the much known science experiment where someone grows crystal on a string that hangs in sugered water. Because of this, no one but Mirage could control them. Mirage's crystals were even stronger than diamond, but would still need great force to break the diamond dome.

There were a number of ways to escape from the dome... one would be to simply go out from underneath. Had it been a sphere, then she would not be able to do so. But Mirage decided that she wanted this to be entertaining none the less. She placed her hand on the side of the diamond dome and made a few handsigns with the other.

"Shimmering Touch"

The diamnd dome seemed to get a bit more clear as the color seemed to fill the diamond like watercolor in a small pool. She had turned the diamond dome into crystal that she could now use for herself. The dome then shattered into several large pieces. The pieces grow smaller pices from the sides untill it looked smooth like a cone.

As the cones headed towards Ippin, Mirage raised her umbrella and jumped down from the rooftops. She slowly glided down on her mirrored umbrella and landed gracefully.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Ippin was sort of pissed but he had been working while she did that he had created a thin layer of almost invisible diamond lenses and had adjusted them to focus on the crystal box that he had made and she had taken over. The lenses focused and magnified the sun's rays into a powerful layer hitting the box and if she took the box down she would be hit by the laser's and burnt to a crisp. This was a sort of obvious move as she could most likely see through the crystal and see the difference in light.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm

ooc: Ok, I want to establish something... I have been in enough science classes to come to the understanding that what makes diamonds so valuable is their rare bond. The carbon bonding is so strong that it is considered to be the strongest or one of the strongest of all gems. Now, considering that I want to adress the situation at hand, there shouldn't be another type of bond or gem stronger. I will allow bonds to match that of the diamond but to be stronger? I don't think that even in a fantasy type of role-playing that a bond should exsist. One of the major reasons is the possiblity of one-up-manshiping, where if you make a gem that is stronger, someone can simply make one stronger than yours, and so on and so forth. Mirage, I'm not picking on you, so don't go and try to complain to me, I'm simply trying to nip it in the bud. Thanks for understanding.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 pm

OOC: First of all.... Kaji, I already shattered the crystal dome. I said that I shattered it into several large pieces and sent them flying at you. Please take that into account and we can proceed.

Next is Jin.... I do see what you are saying... that diamonds are a very strong stone but I did post my crystals and they were approved. I see no problem in them concidering that I have seen many attacks and weapons that say that they can cut through anything. Also, like you said... it is a fantasy world. Garra created a shield of compressed sand that turned out to be harder than steel, which is most unlikely in the real world. And if there are elements such as shadows that are both physical and elemental at the same time, then why could there not be this sort of crystal? But just to make you happy, I will have them be just as strong as diamonds.

There problem solved ^_^
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down