Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trade with Suna

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Trade with Suna - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trade with Suna

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Akuma froze in place when she heared the word water and panicked while she was trapped inside it. Flashbacks from her childhood replayed themselves in her head and she broke, she squirmed around in the water until she was released. She had inhaled some water in her panick and coughed it up quickly, looking up at Taku looking embarrased and ashamed of herself. Her ears were bent low and she slowly and shakely got back to her feet, preparing her next jutsu. Dark clouds formed quickly over the fighting pair and thunder rolled across the sky. "Generate lightning jutsu!" A bolt of lightning decended from the cloud and forked between the two, one aiming for Akuma and the other for Taku.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Taku watched as the lightning came down and struck him right intothe chest. The armour around him was ripped apart. Speed and power, these were the attributes of lightning. He was amazed that a girl of her age could utalize such an attack. He looked at her to see how she had been effected.

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Akuma had timed the jump a little off but avoided being killed at least, she was flung back and skidded across the ground, she raised her head off the ground and looked up at Taku, her tail stood up straight then flopped down. Shepushed herself up and into a sitting position. "How..did I do?" She asked between pants.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:00 pm

"Well," Taku thought, "You did remove my armor, hwever, you damn near killed yourself in the process." He paused, giving her a stern look. "Then again, you are only a genin, and what you did was quite an amazing feat, though I could have keapt my armor intact if this had been a full out fight instead of a test of your abblities. With some training, you could prove to be a worthwhile shinobi to have in my village." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a head band from the Sand Village and tossed it at her. "Welcome to Suna." He gave her a smile for the first time that day, genuinely happy for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Akuma cought the headband and looked at it, it felt the same, cool metal, soft material. It looked the same aside from the symbol on it, it was still shiny and metalic withthe same coloured material as her own, but what it ment was everything, she sighed and took off her Konoha headband and placed it in her leg pouch and slowly attatched the sand. "Thank you, Kazekage-sama.." She replied, not meeting his eyes.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2