Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Point Of Inquiry... (Suna)

2 posters

Go down

A Point Of Inquiry... (Suna) Empty A Point Of Inquiry... (Suna)

Post by Munashii Hissori Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 am

The messenger hawk gave its call as it flew towards the Kazekage's office. On its leg, it bore a letter from the Raikage of Kumogakure, questioning the apparent alliance between all the major Villages against Kumo, and its recent attack that had left many dead. The hawk landed in the section of the building where letters where received, and the letter made its way up to the Kazekage. Upon this letter in a neat script was written:

Kazekage of Sunagakure,
Greetings from Kumogakure. I am writing to you in reference to a recent attack on my Village. Two ninja, claiming to be sent from an alliance of your Village and several other major Villages, attacked Kumo but a few days ago. Before any resistance could be made, these two so-called ninja infiltrated the Village and killed over a hundred of my people. Not ninja, but innocent villagers, going about their own daily businesses. This attack, and the claims the attackers have made, understandably has my ninja infuriated and seeking justice for the slain.

However, I am not one for rushed actions that could lead to the destruction of peace and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, ninja and civilians alike. So I have sent you and the Kages of all the Villages the ninjas claimed to work for a copy of this query.

Is their claim true?

I hope that it is not, and that the peace we have enjoyed can remain intact, even after this most heinous crime. Please send your reply back by your fastest messenger, so this issue can be resolved and the ghosts of my people but to rest.

Yours Sincerely,

Henshin Resibei, Raikage of Kumogakure.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

A Point Of Inquiry... (Suna) Empty Re: A Point Of Inquiry... (Suna)

Post by Lee Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Oddly, today was not a day of which Sanosuke was stacked to the neck in paperwork. It was a nice, warm day, which Sanosuke should have spent outside. But he was too ashamed to do so. After a huge attack on his village, he had been returning letters to citizens, dealing with lost lives.. It was all troublesome, yet it was what he deserved. He was still new to being Kazekage, and he obvioulsy didn't have the potential. One of his advisors walked through the large door leading to his office, holding a stack of paperwork.

Way to ruin the fun.

At the top of the stack, where most important matters were usually organized from top to bottem, was a letter from the Raikage. As Sanosuke read through it, he didn't have any doubts about what the note contained. Sanosuke had not kept a sharp eye out for his villagers: he didn't know what they were up to. Also, as he read through it, he realized how much of a great person the raikage must be. After being attacked by another village, he could still keep such a polite tone. Sanosuke looked around the room, then fingered for one of his ravens to approach. He began writing the letter...

Raikage of Kumogakure,
Pleased to meet your acquantince, even if it's only over writing. I am sorry to here about your villages recent attack, but I know nothing of it. The shinobi of my village seem to be well-minded, but two or three of them might be your culprits. If this is true, I am sincerely sorry, and hope we can start over, as alligned villages.

With good regards,

-Sanosuke Raitaga, Kazekage of Sunagakure

The raven took off through the window, headed on a long journey to Kumogakure.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down