Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The exhange between Ginko and Kaji.

2 posters

Go down

The exhange between Ginko and Kaji. Empty The exhange between Ginko and Kaji.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm

A man in a black cloak over his head sat in one of the many barstools of the ichiraku ramen shop eating a bowl of ramen slowly. He sat back letting the hood drop revealing his face. He had white hair and a smile that was as devilish as they came. He nodded his head at the person behind the counter and got up to leave. The person made no move to stop him.

Kaji flipped the hood back up and soon looked around to find a woman who was entering a dark alley. Instantly his image at the shop flickered out as he soon appeared behind the woman his hand covering her mouth as he spoke to her gentle "You will be okay... Im not here to kill you, not yet."

Soon kaji shoved the woman to the ground and opened his left eye it a dark purple as he entered the woman's mind. After a few moments kaji and the woman snapped out of it. She stood up and exited the alleyway and kaji turned around and spoke. "I know your there Ginko.... You cant hide from the killer."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

The exhange between Ginko and Kaji. Empty Re: The exhange between Ginko and Kaji.

Post by Kenshi Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 pm

"You're just like Kyouken described you, a heartless man with a lot of talent in sword making. You know you really don't need to be so mean to strangers. But, after all I'm not here to talk about your talents. This is trade, business in essence, and it should be treated as such. So if you will let me, I have something to give you, and you have something to give me back".

Ginko appeared from the inside of the ramen shack, moving the tarps out of the way of his face. The light shone on his pale skin and white hair, and Ginko blocked his eyes from the horrible sun that was in his face. It was a good day to be in Konoha, the air wasn't humid, and everyone seemed to have a big bright smile on their faces. On Ginko's back was a case, and to any shinobi, or any person in the military, it would be known that it was a katana case.

Ginko removed it off his back, and swung it around to his front for Kaji to see. Kaji was going to give him something that he could use in his medical studies to heal people. After losing his backpack, he desperately needed whatever the man had to offer. He had to exchange a sword that he didn't use anymore, because of his ninjutsu and fighting style. Ginko opened the case showing the sword that was in the case.

"We have a deal good sir?"

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

The exhange between Ginko and Kaji. Empty Re: The exhange between Ginko and Kaji.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Kaji smirked as the deal was struck. He pulled out a scroll from his pocket."Really you call me a man when i'm only 15. I don't see that as logical at all but you're right this is about trade." Kaji threw the scroll to ginko. It was a small scroll with 3 symbols on it each representing something of value. The first was love the second was heart and the third was death.

"You will find the katana and the vial in that scroll. You may check it if you want." Kaji smirked his eyes still closed. he smirked at his soon to be former employer Kyouken. kaji was on his final mission for the akatsuki. After this he was going to retire to a small place in kusagakure and open a shop.

"Now hand over the sword so i may be off."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Ginko handed over the sword to Kaji tossing it his way. After that he turned around, not looking back. The deal was done and he had the location of the sword, and everything he wanted. Catching the scroll, he walked off leaving Kaji to himself

OOC: Damn....Shortest...post...ever.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down