Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone care to spar?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone care to spar? Empty Anyone care to spar?

Post by Jigoku Tamago Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Jigoku stood alone in the forest,several Academy students perched on trees to watch a battle up close.This was a great opportunity for the younger Shinobis/Kunoichis to learn the basics of fighting.Jigoku cared not if it helped them or not,but because of the fact he was bored.He held his hands together into the shape of a handseal,preparing to use a technique when someone arrived.It was five in the afternoon,humidity being at Sixty-percent.The forest was warm,which was why Jigoku removed his jacket.He sighed.He had hoped somebody would bother coming.He had left a messages around town,stating,"To all Shinobi/Kunoichi of Konohoagakure,I'm seeking a challenge from anyone who wants to have a simple fight,and it may benefit the Academy Students who shall be watching,greatly.I shall be in the forest outside Konohoagakure No Sato's gates.."So,he waited.

Jigoku Tamago

Back to top Go down

Anyone care to spar? Empty Re: Anyone care to spar?

Post by Misutsu Tue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Shukun jumped down onto a branch, he was upside down. 'I hope this is an intersting fight I have. It should prove useful if he is powerful, if not... I shall defeat him.' Shukun neared the area and saw the person he would fight. He guessed that he was at least Chuunin, so he knew that the fight would be at least a little interesting. "Hello, it seems that I will be your challenge. You may attack first." Shukun activated his sharingan as soon as he said this so that he would have an easier time.
Misutsu
Misutsu

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NinShukun/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoku Tamago Tue May 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Jigoku nodded,not speaking a word,but merely forming a string of handseals.He then began to do a random burst of movement,it being confusing,resembling the style of 'Drunken Fist'.He seemed to have Fire around his body,obviously telling he was a Katon user.He planned to use the Fire in some way,but how?

Jigoku Tamago

Back to top Go down

Post by Misutsu Tue May 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Shukun's sharingan saw the movements perfectly, allowing him to notice even the slightest movement as well as store the hand-seals. As soon as he saw the opponenet nearing, he himself jumped straight up and then was right behind the opponent. After this he pulled out a kunai and aimed it straight into the back of the opponent. 'Hmm, this should hit, my speed should be a good bit higher than his and if this gets out of control, I can try that jutsu he used.' Shukun's arm let go of the kunai, jumping back almost 20 yards before even being seen.
Misutsu
Misutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigoku Tamago Tue May 26, 2009 11:03 pm

He grinned,the Fire forming a pure blade of flames in his two hands that were folded together as if he held a sword."Kaji Subeta.."He muttered.Shukun's kunai did hit him,Jigoku leaving it there for now.Jigoku had an edge now.Keeping his Sharingan Tamoe Three active required Chakra,which was bad for Shukun to use right in the beginning of the battle."Heh.."He stuttered,holding the Flame Sword towards Shukun.
[Dude,mind saying which form of Sharingan it is[Ie.Sharingan Tamoe Three] next time.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of jutsu:Katon:Kaji Subeta [Fire Release:Fire Sword] 火災発売:ファイアソード
Rank E-S:C
Range:Close to Medium
Type of jutsu:Ninjutsu
Clan(Optional):N/A
Element Affinity:Katon

Description:Kaji Subeta is a Fire technique,created by Jigoku Tenma.Jigoku will first form a string of handseals to turn his normal chakra into Fire chakra.Then,he will focus the Fire chakra into his selected hand.Finally,he will make the Fire chakra exert from his selected hand,and it will form a Sword of pure Fire.By adding more Fire chakra into the Fire Sword,he may alter its shape,length,or thickness.

Weakness:The more chakra he adds;the more chakra is wasted.The longer the Sword is in effect;the badder the burns get.

Last edited by Jigoku Tamago on Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jigoku Tamago

Back to top Go down

Post by Misutsu Wed May 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Shukun noticed that the flame blade was there and so decided to stay a ways back. 'I will need to use genjutsu first, otherwise I might be outmatched close-range.' Shukun then used his clan genjutsu called Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu. With this, he hoped he would be able to lock his opponent in place so that he could finish him off. He stood there waiting for his oppoenents next move before getting in close though.
Misutsu
Misutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum