Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spar to pass the time.

2 posters

Go down

Spar to pass the time. Empty Spar to pass the time.

Post by Misutsu Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Shukun Uchiha was walking through the training grounds, blowing away the time, when he decided to have a spar. He stood still, then made a Kage-Bunshin. After this he started to walk some more, looking for somebody to fight, not to the death, just to spar and have a little fun with. He then decided to go to a log, attaching a few exploding tags. After this, he waited for somebody to come walk by so that he could hit the log with a kunai, and blow it up near somebody. It is not that he'd normally do this, it is just that he was tired and was in the mood to cause some harm to somebody. He then used his intense speed to rush to the top of a tree, in what made him look like a blur in the last place he moved to near the top of a tree a little ways away.
Misutsu
Misutsu

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NinShukun/index.php

Back to top Go down

Spar to pass the time. Empty Re: Spar to pass the time.

Post by LuckyMouse Sun May 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Kaikou had been hanging from his legs upside down in a tree he had found near the training grounds. Taiga was using his Dynamic Marking technique, leeping gracefully from tree to tree as his master threw kunai trailing the markings. They often played this training gaming together to work on their teamwork. Kaikou's nose judged the distance of the markings and their angle, allowing him to throw his kunai in the direction he concluded to be the target. He didn't check, he didn't need to he could smell the markings as they landed and compared them to the sound of the metal as it hit the tree's. If they were close he knew he hit. He could almost paint a mental image of his surroundings with his highly attuned sense of smell and hearing. Suddenly a rushing of wind came bolting up the tree rustling the leaves together as it went. It had just barely missed him he thought to himself. Taiga came to a rest in a tree nearby to investigate. Kaikous nose twitched as it sifted through the strong smell of pine needles and sap and found... a human scent. He let his legs unhook from the tree branch as he caught a lower one with his hand and swung by it to yet another branch, landing on his feet. He looked up to where the smell came from. "Heeeeeey! How's it going up there huh?!" he yelled covering the distance to the top of the great pine tree.
LuckyMouse
LuckyMouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Misutsu Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Shukun Uchiha looked up, hearing the voice. 'Hmm, wonder who it could be, probably a Genin or Chuunin. Most likely Genin since he has no vest. I came here for a spar, so maybe I can get an easy one out of this kid.' "It is going fine. Want to have a little fight? You can go first if you chose to." He jumped to where the kid was quickly, not wasting any extra time in getting there than he needed to. "We can go down to the ground below if you chose to spar, it would be easier. Otherwise, we could go to a clearing a little ways away from here and fight out in the wide-open, either way it doesn't bother me. How about this as well, if I win, I will take you on as a student to me, if I lose, I will learn whatever you may have to teach me." Shukun stood there, awaiting an answer from this ninja, who appeared to be about the same age as him.
Misutsu
Misutsu

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NinShukun/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down