Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seal of truth

4 posters

Go down

Seal of truth Empty Seal of truth

Post by Yousei Sat May 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Seals Name: Seal of truth (kanji - shin). Name came from seals effect of dispelling genjutsu and revealing what's real

Location of the seal on the body: on right side of neck
Positive Effects: When wearer runs chakra through the seal, it instantly (for a moment) closes all of his chakra holes, stops chakra flow and then restarts it. This is done to return chakra flow into balanced stage from something like Eight Gate opening or Harangan.
Negative Effects: at the moment of stabilizing wearer isnt able to use any techniques because all of his chakra holes are closed.
Transformation Effect: only one stage that activetes when wearer runs chakra through it.
Seal Info: when not activeted seal stores chakra inside it, so wearer is able to use it for his purposes.
Max stored = 100% wearers chakra, after that it takes form of blossom.

Last edited by Yousei on Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was a bit overpowered.)
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Seal of truth Empty Re: Seal of truth

Post by Yousei Tue May 12, 2009 11:49 pm

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 am

Yousei wrote:
Rank: D-A (im new, so I still dont get this0 to be new to get that.
If you've watched Naruto you know that almost everything is ranked. From jutsu to seals, to even people, Kishimoto ranks things using an almost universal ranking system that's Japanese.
E-The lowest of the lowest. Something that's E ranked is something that doesn't require chakra, or that much physical output on the shinobi's part. No seal would even be E ranked.
D-This is genin ranked. These are low also. A D-ranked technique is similar to that of Sasuke's "Demon Wind Shuriken, or Shadow Shuriken". These are techniques that usually don't have a lot of force behind them, but are planned smartly.
C-These are performed by almost any ninja. They are mid level techniques, and they are not that hard to use, except for genin. A C Ranked technique usually takes a good amount of chakra, or physical strength. They are effective in battle, but are low in chakra consumption.
B-These techniques are performed usually by chuunin and jounin only. Some genin might be able to get 1 or 2 B Ranked techniques, but that is usually rare. The Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a B Ranked technique, seeing as it creates and exact copy of the user, and the clone could also perform some jutsu.
A-These techniques are used by most jounin only. They are very strong techniques, capable of taking out a user in one hit. These take a considerable amount of chakra, and thinking to get them to be effective. Sasuke's "Chidori" is an example of that. A genin, under no circumstances should have an A ranked technique. Though Naruto and Sasuke both had one A ranked technique, people fail to realize that they are the main characters, and of course they would be equipped with one.

Yousei wrote:Positive Effects: stabilizes wearers chakra flow after running chakra through it; this also cancels genjutsu effect.
The best way to get something approved is to make it as understandable as possible. I'm sure when you think of these seals you can see them playing out in your head. Copy exactly what you see in your mind on to this post. Be as descriptive as possible. So when you edit this, try to explain, in depth how it stabilizes the wearers chakra flow, and how it cancels genjutsu.

Yousei wrote:Max stored = 300% wearers chakra, after that it takes form of blossom.

This was the thing that stopped you from really getting this approved. Remember you're a genin. You have the lowest capabilites of all ninja, and there is no way that you'd have 300% of your chakra stored up. I'm S Rank, the highest rank there is, and there is no way that I'd be walking around with 300% percent of my chakra just waiting to burst out.

You have to remember that being a genin doesn't give you the excuse to have some hidden power, it only gives you the excuse to get stronger. As a genin, I'll tell you now, that the only way to really become better is to train. Having 300% of your chakra stored up won't help you if you don't know how to use it.

Let's try changing everything that I suggested and see how the seal looks then. If it fits the sites standards...then it will get approved!

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed May 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok. I explained as I could the stabilizing process. As for chakra gathering, I lowered it to 100%, but please note that my character has 50% of his charka away, so that means this seal (when fully charged) returns him his lost chakra.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm

This seal would be I would say anyway, B ranked or maybe even A ranked, though I think B is what you should go with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 am

Then my character shouldnt have it, or atleast shouldnt use it, right?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Well if you want this ability its allowed at genin but you can not have a B rank jutsu/Technigue.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri May 15, 2009 6:29 am

Do you mean that I can have the seal, but I cant use its power to cancel genjutsu?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri May 15, 2009 5:46 pm

exactly
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down