Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth, his power, his legacy.

Go down

The truth, his power, his legacy. Empty The truth, his power, his legacy.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 am

OOC: This is where its at Drac, the topic to get Sendo's journey going faster. I know you wanted to wait a while but I need this done now. Kumo is calling my name, and now more than ever I need to be a jounin level before I go there. We need to do this now.

IC: Sendo traveled through the village, he couldn't believe this was happening. The Hokage had asked for him specificaly to come to his office. He was being reassigned. His team had more or less dissapeared and was no longer in operation, Sendo had been carrying out missions on his own, been training with Ippin on his own. He had grown quite a bit in the previous month. This was saying a lot for when he graduated the academy, he was already at chunin level, even though he was only a genin in technicality. He wove through the streets with increasing pace, he had a feelin as to what was going to happen this day. He did not want to delay any further.

Sendo came to the door of the Kage's mansion and took in a deep breathe. This was it. He stepped forward and pushed the door open. Was this realy happening? He walked right past the secretary, knowing the way very well and Sanam had told him to come straight to his office as quickly as possible and to not allow interuptions. The secertary's desk would count as a not needed interuption. Granted it would be formal to go to her and ask her if the Kage was in and such, but Sendo and the kage were beyond such formalities. He sped up the spiral staircase and as he did, he began to doubt this meeting. Perhaps since he was out of a team, he was being sent back to the academy. That would be perhaps the most horrible situation possible. Sendo sighed. There was realy only one way to find out. He approached the door of the Hokage's office and knocked. What would be would be, and he would have to accept it for what it was.

Back to top Go down