Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My next Character

Go down

My next Character Empty My next Character

Post by Hikari Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Name: Akane Chitona

Bloodline: -

Classification: -

Village: Sunagakure

Alignment: Good

Appearance: Long white hair, Brown shirt, brown pants, Black vest.

Personality: Serious.

History: Akane wasn't your average child when he was born. He would rather read a book than play outside. He spent his early years studing jutsu from books at the library in the Kazekage's mansion. Akane had two friends whom were very close to him. He would never let them die when he was younger.
The three children attended a ninja academy like any other soon to be genin. But they did missions for the great Kazekage. He loved to see them, helping around the town, making sure no one was alone. The Kazekage made them his personal students once they graduated from the academy. He knew they'd make great sand shinobi.
Akane wasn't lasy, like some shinobi are. He takes every opponent seriously, no matter what size they were. He promised his team he'd never let them down. In a few months, his team would attend the Chunin exam, which they would practice with great passion. They knew when to stop training, because one of them always pushed themselves to hard, practicing for the Chunin exams. His team passed the written part with flying colors. Akane thought that was too easy.
Then, they went on to the second test. Akane, whom gave the scroll to his strongest team member. So very predictible, but he had another plan. He knew that the enemy, would go after his friends. Which would allow him easy passage to the tower. He set some traps on the entrance. He watched as the ran in the doorway, and as they flew back into a tree. His friends caught up, learning that it worked.
The three were happy to make it to the final rounds. Only one of them didn't make it, because he had gotton serious injury, but he'd be okay. He ended up fighting against his other teammate. He ended the battle quickly, so he wouldn't waste his chakra. He evenually won the whole thing, and his team became Chunin ranked.
After the Chunin exams, they stayed away from each other, and the Kazekage. Akane left for some, unknown place deep in the Sunagakure desert. But all he found was sand. He decided to train with his fire jutsu here. But to his bad luck he had no: Food, Water and shelter. So he post-poned his desert traning untill he would become a Jounin.
When he returned to Sunagakure, he never went to see the Kazekage, he went to see his sister, who was married. He told her of his grand adventures in the world. Traveling, meeting kages, battling evil, every story he told her made her wish see had became a shinobi, too. Akane stayed at her house for many days, then set of for his trip. At the age of 29, his sister had just given birth to a young boy. He bid his farewell to them, and said he'd return.
As he traveled into the desert, he encountered his old pals. But they weren't here to say hi. They wanted to kill Akane. Akane always did know they were evil, he just couldn't say those words. He lashed out judgement on the traitors of Sunagakure, whom had joined a group called "Akasuki". He found out that there was still a threat, wanting to kill innocents.
As he made his way into the deeper part of the desert. He sensed he was being watched. A messanger eagle landed on his shoulder, as he took the letter off. It was from his sister. It had said, Daer Akane, I am sadden that you could not be here, my son is 8, and we just had a baby girl. I hope one day you will meet my daughter, From your beloved sister.
That letter made him relize that he need to go back an see her. But before he could see her, Akane needed to travel the desert. It took him many months to reach the village. When he did, however, he was appointed a Jonin. He was suprized by this event. When he finally reached his sister's home, he knocked, and his sister opened the door. He walked in and seen his niece. He thought to himself, that he'd call her Kiddo.
After this, he watched over the village. One night, Sunagakure was attacked, and many dead. He took on an s-ranked mission, with many other Jounin. Their mission was simple, kill the target. But the target didn't give up easily, after all he was kage level. Akane seen his fellow shinobi falling. He made his move, by jabbing a white hot kunai, in the enemy's forehead. He mourned the lose of all those brave shinobi.
The academy was his next stop. He helped many student there train. They all loved him, and he loved them. Akane would watch the Chunin exams, bringing back memories of his fallen comrades, friends, enemies, and innocent people. He knew his sole purpose, to defend his village, at all cost. For a sacrife, may sometimes be nessesary to win the battle, and halt an enemy invasion.
He eventually left the village before anyone could say goodbye. He helped train the young shinobi, in what they lacked. He knew, everyone, with good practice, could be a great shinobi. As he left, he thought of Konohagakure. He decided to take his skilled there. It took him many months to get there, because he liked to rest on trips. He also ran into a few battles.
As he made his way into Konohagakure gates, he said hello to any ninja that were they. He went to visit the Hokage, asking him if he could teach at his academy. THe Hokage said no, but Akane was told he could stay in Konohagakure if he wanted. But he left, going back to Sunagakure on his mind.
Beacuse he left Konohagakure, he headed off to the Konoha forest, to train. He trained day and night. He would rarely take a break. He would take breaks when a shinobi came along. He would chat with them, asking them about the newest threat to the villages.
He learned that all the villages are in a tight loop together, helping each other out. He thought, finally, would peace. But then he realized, peace, is easy to break. The one word that cam to his mind was, Akasuki. He made his very serious face.
As he returned to Sunagakure, he had his hopes set high. He wanted to make sure no one died. He wanted to protect his village from danger. He wanted to see the Akasuki fall, into a deep pool a dark red blood. He knew, he would train a team when he reached Sunagakure, because he could just feel it. He had also heard his other sister, who became a ninja, had two children. He went to find the young child, and help her become stronger.

Speciality: Element atuned, Chakra atuned, .....

Learned jutsus: - Dai Endan - Great Fireball, Endan - Fireball, Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique,
Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation,Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique,Zukokku - Head Mincing Pain.

Elements: Fire(or Katon)

Weapons/items: Kunai

Goals: To prevent any more shinobi from join any evil organizations.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

My next Character Empty Re: My next Character

Post by Hikari Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm

*bump*
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Im sorry to say that from what I have seen you are not ready to handle such a high level character. I think you need to remain a genin and learn a lot before you start tackling such a large responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down