Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amon's Character

2 posters

Go down

Amon's Character Empty Amon's Character

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Name: Amon T. Leaf (T stands for tower)

Bloodline: None

Classification: (i'll send you the info in a bit)
Village: (Country of Tea) I do not know if you have this so if not I will join Sand...
Alignment: Unknown

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/guileotenks/Misc/Sooryavansham_by_Okamikai.jpg
This is my current look, hair color though has been known to change at random rates and face and body type as well. (Thats a joke about how I can never find two pics that look a like >.>)

Personality: Amon is a rather nice person that lives a care free life. He dosnt in truth take his job to hard, or the words of other. In a sence he has given up trying to please the outside world (you all) and belive he should only please the inside world (himself). So infact if he is going to gain something better then what he already got, he will stab you in the back.

History: Amon was born on the country side of the Tea Contry, he is in fact family with the old lord of the contry. But with that blood he was 'pampered' as a young child but he soon broke out of that by merely packing his stuff (five shirts seven pairs of pants and his sandles) and left. After about a month he found him self near the village hidden in the sand. And he belive is has a proper name seeing as he got lost about ten times before he could find it. When he did, he wasnt let in. This rather pissed him off so in fact he ticked them with a mere genin clone infact it was alittle sad to Amon that they were tricked with that move. But he made it to sand and rested. He then heard some rather pissy news that his family had been killed by some slow ninja about two days after he left. After hearing that he drank with joy. It seemed he was the last of is kin and he dosnt have to worry about their shi* anymore. He then headed back to the Contry of Tea (and or stayed in sand seeing as if you dont have the tea contry...)

Speciality: Nin
Learned jutsus: Basic jutsu and I soon will be makeing one
Elements: Earth as the major and wind as the other one
Weapons/items: If you all let me....I carry around a short blade about one and half feet long, it is made of chakra metal (or what ever you call it here) its the metal that lets ones chakra flow through it like that one guy's knuckles.
Goals: Me myself and I , to a point I only wish to gain power and I will kill if need be.

Back to top Go down

Amon's Character Empty Re: Amon's Character

Post by Radek Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:02 pm

I am Amon the Root admin or w.e deleted my account for no true reson.

Radek

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Root Admin? Where'd that come from?

What a smart thing to do as to delete your account ._.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down