Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character.

2 posters

Go down

My character. Empty My character.

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:16 am

Name: Hikari "kari" Chitona

Bloodline: -

Classification: (This is based off of us, if your rp skills are somewhat low or average then we might just put genin or chuunin, by sending one of the mods or admins a rp sample, this will make this part the template easier for us, instead of us travelling around section to section trying to find your character)

Village: Sunagakure

Alignment: Good

Appearance: Kari wears a large white hooded jacket, white pants,Black sandels, and a stuffed racoon doll, under her jacket is a white t-shirt with a mudstain on it, and unlike her older brother, she has a bandage on her left arm, it has some mud & blood on it.

Personality: Shy, scared, still a genuis.

History: She was born in the village of Sunagahure, and raised by her family, her older brother (whom is incompitent at making a character), made her a doll at the age of four. They both trained together. Kari loves her brother, Naijunai, whom controlled the wind. She never liked the wind, so she went with the earth. She is to shy to kill on purpose. She is almost as smart as her brother, with an IQ of 200.
At the age of five she went to the ninja academy, and left as a genin at the age of, 7. Now, at the age of eight, she wishes to meet the leader of her village. She has many flaws that her parents tried to hide. She has terrible Taijutsu, she can barely dodge attacks.She has balenced ninjutsu, and great genjutsu. She can have a major rage, which she has no controle over her body. but she's starting to leave this behind. Before a battle, with anyone, she'll read a book, sometimes in the middle of battle. She can't run too fast, because she hides rocks inside her jacket. she uses these rocks for attacks. Today, she is finally going to join a team, make friends and rivals.

Speciality: Genjutsu

Learned jutsus: Earth style- mud wall, and her summoning jutsu- Racoon of the tree, Storm of the sand.

Elements: Earth

Weapons/items: Stuffed racoon(it's acually real)...... and kunai.

Goals: To become a jonin.

Last edited by Hikari on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

My character. Empty Re: My character.

Post by Kenshi Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:16 am

Well, if you can just try to give a bit more on your appearance. Your history needs to be just a bit longer, and to get the required amount of paragraphs it's best that you break up the big paragraph you have now.

Just add those little minor tweaks and you should be on your way to RPing.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:49 am

Ok, thank you, I will.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 am