Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Point Of Inquiry... (Kiri)

2 posters

Go down

A Point Of Inquiry... (Kiri) Empty A Point Of Inquiry... (Kiri)

Post by Munashii Hissori Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 am

The messenger hawk gave its call as it flew towards the Mizukage's office. On its leg, it bore a letter from the Raikage of Kumogakure, questioning the apparent alliance between all the major Villages against Kumo, and its recent attack that had left many dead. The hawk landed in the section of the building where letters where received, and the letter made its way up to the Mizukage. Upon this letter in a neat script was written:

Mizukage of Kirigakure,
Greetings from Kumogakure. I am writing to you in reference to a recent attack on my Village. Two ninja, claiming to be sent from an alliance of your Village and several other major Villages, attacked Kumo but a few days ago. Before any resistance could be made, these two so-called ninja infiltrated the Village and killed over a hundred of my people. Not ninja, but innocent villagers, going about their own daily businesses. This attack, and the claims the attackers have made, understandably has my ninja infuriated and seeking justice for the slain.

However, I am not one for rushed actions that could lead to the destruction of peace and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, ninja and civilians alike. So I have sent you and the Kages of all the Villages the ninjas claimed to work for a copy of this query.

Is their claim true?

I hope that it is not, and that the peace we have enjoyed can remain intact, even after this most heinous crime. Please send your reply back by your fastest messenger, so this issue can be resolved and the ghosts of my people but to rest.

Yours Sincerely,

Henshin Resibei, Raikage of Kumogakure.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

A Point Of Inquiry... (Kiri) Empty Re: A Point Of Inquiry... (Kiri)

Post by Mirage Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

As one of the advisers read over the letter, he sighed and whipped his face. The Mizukage was currently away on other matters and it would be a few hours before she checked in again. The adviser sat back down in his chair and waited patiently. After a few hours of waiting, an image appeared within one of the mirrored walls.

"Good day." Mirage said in an impassive tone.

The adviser quickly got up out of his seat and grabbed the letter. He held it out towards the wall as Mirage's hand reached out and grabbed it. As she read it over, her facial expression changed. She quickly pulled out her own paper and began to write on it.

Kumokage,

Unfortunately, I am currently away from my village and it took a bit longer for your news to reach me. I am most troubled by what i have read and will be taking it very seriously. You have my word that no one from our village has left, for we have maintained in our secluded state for a very long time. The alliance between Kumo and Kiri still holds strong to this day and shall for years to come. I am currently on the trail of a group known as the Akatsuki and believe that your two unknown ninja may be from their ranks. I will be visiting Kumo shortly to see if I can pick up a clue as to their whereabouts or motives.

I must encourage that you keep your defenses sharp and trust no one during this time of trouble. It is far to easy to corrupt the balance that we have striven for for many years.

Sincerely,
The Mizukage of Kirigakure

Mirage then handed the latter back through the mirror and placed it in the hands of her adviser. After talking on matters of the village, her image dissapeared and the adviser left the room. He then attached the letter to their fastest carrier and sent him flying into the sky, on his way to Kumogakure.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Back In Kumogakure...

A worker from the Communications Wing of the Raikage's Office rushed to the Raikage, letter in hand. Taking the letter from the worker, Henshin read the letter he had recieved from the Mizukage. Eyes flashing across the paper, he let out a long breath of relief. So Kiri was not involved in any alliance. And another of his suspicions had been confirmed. A party had tried to decieve him into waging war with the other Villages. In all honesty, it had nearly worked. A hundred lifes lost, sacrificed to someones twisted ambitions. He had himself been close to losing his cool.

Still, he couldn't rule out the other Villages yet. And even this communicae could be a fake, to put him off his guard. He decided to take the Mizukage's advice. He sent the worker (who had been waiting patiently for orders) to pass the word to double the guard on the walls of the Village, and to put at least one Hissori clansmen at each vantage point. His fellow forgotten clansmen would be able to spot an incoming army from miles away.

Writing a confirmation letter to the Mizukage, it said:

Mizukage,
Thank you for your hastey reply. I have double the guard, and will keep an eye out for these "Akatsuki" you mentioned.

I look forward to your visit.

Henshin Resibei, Raikage of Kumogakure.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down