Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Kratos smiled brightly as he saw Akuma's reaction to the necklace. He put his arms around her as she did to him, smiling down at her, "Dou -itashimashite."He told her and let go, as he poked the stone on the necklace. "It was said that the yellow stones in Kumogakure are very hard to find from the ore of stones you need to mine."He explained to her, as he whisked away the hair from his right eye as he usually did. He played with her hair alittle as it seemed uneven from his point of view. He smiled at her, "Take good care of that stone, mmkays?"He asked, as he looked at Narutah and Takuma, making sure they were alright. "You can come watch the Chuunin exams if you want, Akuma-chan. I can sneak you in so you can get a taste of what its like."He offered
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Akuma wiped away her tears and nodded. "I will take good care of it, it is really special. As for the chunnin exams, I don't think i'll be needing them, I've got 2 special missions to complete, then I will be a jounin." She beamed up at Kratos andpurred as he played with her hair. "Thank you, so much." Her tail curled up and down in contained delight, she turned to face Narutah and held out the necklace. "Will you help me put it on? please?"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"A jutsu?,its not a jutsu per say its more of just a techquine unless by jutsu you mean techquine and besides,im sure you already know plenty of jutsu and im not really the creator of the futae no kiwami"Sanosuke explained as she shrugged abit as he then looked over seeing Kratos walk away from the group. He then turned back to Takuma confused slightly"so...whats this chuunin exam?"Sanosuke asked.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Takuma now understood the man would not show him the basics of the technique he used earlier. He then listened as he asked about the Chuunin Exams.

Its where Genins from the different Villages come to fight and earn the rank of Chuunin he said while turning to face the man who walked away.
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:11 pm

OOC: I never walked away

IC:

Kratos nodded his head to Takuma's answer and grinned, "I will be the one assisting the Hokage."He told them as he then looked at his watch, hearing a beeping noise in his ear faintly. He put his finger to his ear, and one to his neck. He had on a radio. The Proctors of the Chuunin exams had contacted him right on time. "Well, I have to go now guys. Stay safe."He then turned and winked at Akuma. He leaped off into the tree's and soon he was out of the village's wall. He had everything he needed to carry with him.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm

ooc: well now you are XD

ic:
Takuma watched as the interesting man hopped over the wall. He on the other hand looked at how dark it had gotten and he had to return to his Village. He then turned back to the others before smirking.

"Nice seein ya'll but I gots to go now", he said while wallking away, back towards the gates of konoha.

-------->Back to Kumogakure (Not a topic)
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Sanosuke put his head in his heads and sighed"well since everyone apparently is going places,im gonna see and explore this village again"Sanosuke thought to himself as he then walked off.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

narutah then smiled as he said " sure" as he picked it out her ha dn and walked behind her he started to tie the necklace around her neck and said "hay akuma can i help you do teh missions i need to get strong to become chunnin or jounin"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Akuma looked down at the necklace and turned to face Narutah again. "Sure," She replied happily "but when I give you an order I expect it to be obayed." She added in a more serious tone. Her tail twitched as se saw Kratos wink at her, another blush spreading across her face.
Facing Naruto again she hugged him and took his hand. "C'mon, lets go."

ooc: I'll start a topic soon for the missions when i get an idea.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 pm

a blush crept onto naruaths face then he ujust followed her nd said "ok lets go" rikau hen juped on narutahs head adn layed down then barked kindly to kratos there were alot of things going threw narutahs mind but the one thing that stood out was akuma he then smiled as they kept going
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3