Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Akuma saw Narutah change and use his clones, sensing he was in danger here she ran between him and the puppets, getting hit by the water and blasted into a tree. The bear reared up and used both paws to crush the soldiers before dematerialising back into the sky.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:02 pm

teh real narutah jumped out the tree adnran over to akumaadn said "you ok"wiht a smiles as rikau was still inteh from ofteh bearthen was hit by teh attack narutah caught rikau adn put him on his head as narutah charged his chakra
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:10 pm

As Akuma went flying backwards into a tree and the bear went back into the sky above, Takuma made his puppets go up in smoke and the Puppeteer did the same. The whole training area where the two were training was covered in a thin layer of smoke from all the puppets Takuma and the Puppeteer had sent away. Takuma turned to the Pupeteer and thanked him before he disappeared. Takuma then made his way through the smoke to where Akuma laid and her friend stood over her.

You fought well Akuma and with the proper training will become a strong kunochi he said while helping her sit upwards against the base of the tree.

Takuma then turned to the other genin that attempted to help her.

May I ask who you are?
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:13 pm

narutah smiledand said "im narutah lucahrio of the waterfall village adn prince of th lucahrio clan"he sdai proudly tehn sadi "so you are a human puppeti never fought one ofthem are you strong he sadi rikau then barked happly ateh man narutha tehn sdi this is riaku as he stood by his friendakum

ps.im a dude
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC:Sano isn't a ninja and hes S-rank Razz

Sanosuke watched and soon as the fighting died down he saw them come over. He looked at Takuma and stood up as he stretched his arms"hmm...my name is Sanosuke Sagara,so whats your name kid?"Sanosuke asked crossing his arms. His hair blew with the wind as did as jacket and some leaves rolling by the group as they stood there.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Takuma stood and looked at the young Genin and his pet.

Well actually I'm not a puppet, yet... but i do create Human Puppets and summon them to aid me in battle... and nice to meet you Narutah Lucahrio and you too Rikau... and I am Takuma, a Jounin of Kumogakure

Takuma then went silent while a crisp wind blew across the field and then returned to speaking.

Also I was training with Akuma to see how strong she was because I was creating a team of Genin back in Kumogakure and I was going to see if she wanted to join it

He then went quiet again when he felt another Shinobi in the distance. The Shinobi ended up being a man that seemed not to belong in the area.

Well it depends on who wants to know he said to Sanosuke

ooc: and narutah I never called you a girl... I called you a Genin
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:04 pm

OOC:I was already at the training grounds where you are standing....idk if that other "shinobi"was suppose to be Sano..

Sanosuke shrugged"well I don't know maybe the fact that I introduced myself and isn't it proper manners to do so yourself when the other person has?"Sanosuke asked as he kept his arms crossed. He shifted his feet abit and leaned agianst the tree he was just sitting under momments ago,as he stared at Takuma before uncrossing his arms and cracking his neck and knuckles.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:10 pm

ooc: well when she went flying into the tree we walked away from you and the Shinobi walking toward us was Sano...

Takuma was standing facing Sano until he saw him crack his knuckles and neck. Takuma then was wondering if this man was going to try and fight him. He took a slight step back making some distance between him and the man.

Well it is proper.... to bad I'm not he said while showing a few of his teeth while giving a smirk.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Sanosuke looked at Takuma as he watched him move,he shook his head"nah don't worry im not gonna fight you,I was just seeing how you ninja were sparing thats all,though I may train my body more by taking down some trees..."Sanosuke said. He then turned around facing the tree,he raised up a fist and punched the tree hard as it then split into two,he blew some dust off his fist and turned to Takuma"you wanna see my Futae no kiwami?"Sanosuke asked.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Takuma took his casual stance while closing his robe in the front (something he does after a fight) while taking a more casual stance but still watching the man carefully.

I guess he said in agreement
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Sanosuke looked at Takuma and smirked slightly as he stretched his arms before walking away a few steps from him and the group before turning around. "Alright watch carefully..."Sanosuke said as he then clutched his right fist,he then brought it up and punched the ground hard"Futae no kiwami!"there was then an explosion as the fist made contact with the ground,making a huge crator from where the ground once was. Sanosuke then brought back up his body and looked at Takuma"so...what do you think?"Sanosuke asked.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am

Takuma was slightly amazed at the man's technique. It was unbelieveable that after only one punch, he could create such a huge crater. He then took a few steps so he was at the edge of the crater and he looked down at the man.

"Can you teach me that technique" he said looking at the man
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 am

Akuma struggles a little and sat upright away from the tree, raising a hand to her head to rub the lump that was forming after her collision. "Damnit, Naru-kun why do you always insist on jumping into my battles?" She tried not to sound angry with him but a hint was traced in her undertones. She stood up and looked at him, her expression unreadable.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Sanosuke looked at Takuma"nice huh? if that had been a human his bones would have been crushed instantly and be unable to fight"Sanosuke said. He then crossed his arms looking at him before shaking his head"afraid I cannot,it takes a long time and I don't have the time to teach it to you sorry"Sanosuke said as he then yawned abit stretching out his arms.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm

narutah looked at akuma andread hermind adn aura and saw she was upset ehn droped ihs head as he sdai "soryy akuma i know yourmad at me" he said sadly
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Akuma's expression softened a little as she walked over to him, looking down at him she lifted her head. "No, I'm not, I could never be angry with you." She pulled him into a hug and rested her chin on his. Her tail swayed side to side and she smiled, pulling away from Narutah and kissed his cheek. "I know you were only trying to help. You're a great friend Narutah."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Takuma gave an irritated look at Sano who refused to teach him the technique. Takuma was considered a quick learned and would only have to learn the basics of the technique to master it trough battle. He then though of an idea on how to get the man to teach him.

Well could you teach me the basics of the technique? he said while staring back into the man's eyes.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Kratos had been on his way to the Chuunin exams in town, but decided to stop and take one look at Konoha before he moved out of the border lines of the village. He was going to proctor the exams with the Hokage, and the Raikage if he decides to show up. It was getting dark and the stars had been making their appearence in the sky above him. He sighed, until he heared a few bashes and bangs from the right side of himself, as he took a turn and went to the training grounds. As an official Jounin of Konoha, he had to make sure everyone was alright, or if something bad like an invasion of missing nins came.

He walked into the training grounds, hand holding a kunai, as he looked at a tall man with a robe, Akuma, Sanosuke, and Narutah. He looked closer; The man wore a headband of the Kumogakure. Even if Kumo were allied, there could be missing ninja from that village that come to raid Konoha. "Stop right there!"He shouted, holding his kunai in a defencive position. He looked at the man and walked to the group. "I advise that the fighting stops before someone gets seriously injured."He told them in a serious tone.

Last edited by Kratos Aurion on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 am

Akuma turned to see Kratos and waved, smiling at him. "Don't worry, It was just a sparring practise, we're okay." She continued smiling and walked towards him. "Long time no see." Her tail waved playfully as she looked up at him, her emerald eyes sparkeling in the twilight.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

Sanosuke stared at Takuma and crossed his arms staring right back into his eyes as he raised an eyebrowl. "Why is it that you want to learn this techinque? your a ninja im pretty sure you have other jutsu you could use"Sanosuke said as he shrugged his arms,the wind blowing as his rooster head hair moved slightly with the wind. He glanced over see Karatos and then watching Akuma as she walked over to him before turning back to Takuma waiting for an answer.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:21 pm

narutah'sface was a little red from the kiss then he shock it off and walked over to kratos wiht riaku on his head adn said "well well well long time no see kratos"he said with a smile standing beside akuma with his tail wagening naruhtatehnsadi "so what have you been up to"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Kratos sighed as he put back his kunai, seeing how everyone seemed to be in good shape, not all beaten up. He had a large yellow belt attached to his waist, two small scrolls on each side of himself with differnet Kanji signs, and one large blue one behind him below his bottom. He looked at Narutah and then at Akuma. He decided to just let Takuma and Sano do what they needed. "Yeah, long time no see,"He smiled at the two and then explained, "I just came back from my journey from Kumogakure. We are now allied as it is. I signed the contract."He smiled and pulled out a necklace from his pocket, with a yellow stone in the middle, as he handed it to Akuma. "I got this for you on the way back."He told her and put his hands back in his pockets.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm

When the man first yelled aloud to get his attention, Takuma nearly ignored him. When the man pulled out his kunai, this made Takuma react by reaching into his pocket, sliding one of his puppet enchancer gloves on. He then noticed that everyone was at peace with the man and he then ignored Takuma. When he was asked about why he wanted to learn the technique he turned to face Sano once again.

Because ever since I was a young child living in the Rain I vowed to get strong and learn more poerful jutsu that can help me protect myself and family. I think that your jutsu will help in the process of my achieving the goal
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Akuma's jaw dropped as she looked at the necklace, no one had ever given her anything like this before. It took her a few seconds to snap out of her daze and accepted the gift gratefully. "You..you didn't have to you know.." A blush crept over her cheeks as she looked back at him, she really didn't know what to say, her eyes filled with tears and she flung her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, so much, it's beautiful."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm

narutah smiled for akuam then crossed his arms adn closed hs eyes as he sadi hm then opend one eye and saw that akumawas so happy so he then smiled uncrossed his arms adn sighed
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next