Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) Empty Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Takuma had been in the Leaf Village for a while and it seemed to him to be very quiet and peaceful. A bit too peaceful for him since he grew up around war and battle and bloodshed. He enjoyed sometimes having a little quiet time, but not for an entire 5 hours. He continued thinking about the idea of complete peacefulness until he heard a kunai flying at him. He quickly removed one of his own kunai and caught the incoming by the ring at its end. Takuma turned to see who had threw it, but he only saw Leaf Village shinobis training and sparring with each other. A genin walked up to Takuma and asked for his kunai back, which Takuma gave back and continued on around the Training Area. He made his way over to a wooden dummy and hit it a couple of time before wrapping chakra around it and punching it once more, making the dummy shatter into numerous amounts of wood bits. He looked around at the other Shinobis that seemed not to have noticed and he then made himself quiet as he sat down on a bench. He hoped that before he left to return back to his Village he would be able to spar with a Leaf Shinobi.

Well I hope I can fight before my time comes he said while laying back on the bench.
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Akuma was barely in through Konoha gates as she heared the gaurds mention a newcomer about the place. Interested she decided to ask if any of them knew were this person was. One pointed in a vauge direction and she nodded her thanks to him and set off. No longer running in a beast like fasion as she had her warhammer with her today, it was slung across her back and swayed gently, as did her tail.
Her felineish ears twitched and moved in different directions as people talked and went about their business. Finding herself in her old training grounds she immediatly saw a practice dummy in splinters then to a cloaked figure on a bench. Deciding this must be the person she made her way over to him, her ears now trained forward and her eyes focused.
She stopped before him and a light breeze tussled her hair about her face and both her old headband rocked back and forth at her neck.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open) Empty Re: Takuma in the Leaf's Training (Open)

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Takuma sighed heavily missing his wonderful Rain Village. He was bent over his knees before he noticed a shadow looming over him. At first he was going to ignore it, but then he remembered he was supposed to get along with the Villagers here since there was a chance he was going to get stationed here for some time. He rose and placed his back against the back of the bench while looking at the person before him. At first he didn't know how to react to the girl/cat before him. The tail was what got him the most. He however managed to remain polite by not saying anything crazy.

So who are you?, he said politely and without any expression.

He continued staring into the girl's eyes with his misty gray ones as the crisp wind continued to blow making his black hair blow as well..
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Akuma blinked, covering her emerald coloured eyes before replying in an interested tone. "I am Akuma, I used to live in this village before I was stationed in Suna. And you are?" She noticed him staring at her tail and flicked it out to the side, showing the arrow tipped head at the end of it, watching his reaction carefully.
She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, she knew alot of people reacted to her differently but this guy seemed to be more curious than scared or uncomfortable with her appearance.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Takuma continued making eye contact with the girl and out of the corner of his eye could see the girl's tail drip a liquid of some sort. He then stood up and found out he was taller than her. It wasn't a surprise but he knew that he should say something and continue with the conversation.

Nice to meet you Akuma, I am Takuma Yakuza from the Rain Village. I was stationed here for a short while and so far this Village is extremely dull for my taste, he said while another wind blew.

Takuma pulled his hair back into a ponytail and continued keeping eye contact and not looking at her cat like features. He knew that other probably messed with her in the past about her appearnaces and he wasn't in the mood to add to other people's problems. He also knew that this was the first person he's talked to since being in the Village.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

A grin spread across her face, showing off perly white fangs just visable over her bottom lip. "How about we have a spar then? I haven't had a chance to fight in a good long while." She shifted her waight onto one foot then the other as she studied this guy, who seemed to be more interesting by the minute,she hoped she would get a chance to spar with him. It would deffinatly be a good one.
Akuma reached up a hand and puled her konoha headband from her neck, securing it around her waist and tapping her claws on the metal as she awaited his response.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Takuma just gave a slight smirk revealing a few of his sharp fang-like teeth in his mouth once she brought up the idea of a spar. That was about the best idea he had heard while being in the Leaf Village so far. He watched as the girl removed her headband and put it back on around her waist. Takuma just took a few steps over to create some small distance between him and Akuma. He pulled out his Cresent Moon necklace and kissed it and he then tucked it back into his shirt. He focused his eyes back unto Akuma before stretching his arms.

Well you can go ahead and attack, he said sarcastically while letting his arms sway lazily at his side.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Akuma raised an eye brow and jumped a few paces back, creating hand seals in rapid succsession before charging at Takuma, her hand glowing a fiery orange, her claws fully extended. She lept into the air and took a swipe at him from above.
Her tail waved franticly behind her as she moved and her ears were pressed back against her head, her hair whipping behind her.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm

As Akuma performed her handseals and her hand began to glow, Takuma took on a defensive stance. When the girl tried to attack him from above he took out 3 of his kunais and held only 1 in his right hand to deflect the girl's downward attack. When claws came in contact with his kunai he pushed outwards to make the girl flip backwards. As she was going backwards he threw all 3 of the kunais at her.

I wonder how she would fair against my other attacks?
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:33 pm

As Akuma flipped backwards she used her tail to deflect the kunai and charged at him from the ground this time, aiming in an uppercut at his jaw. She still wore a confident smile with her fangs bared, grass was being torn up from under her as she lept up. "Dodge this one!"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

As Akuma rushed back at him, he reached into his pocket and grabbed one of his Elemental Explosive Seals. When she began to execute the uppercut, Takuma acted as if he was hit by jumping up and flipping backwards which he landed on his feet. He had dropped the Elemental Explosive Seals where Akuma was and he quickly activated them. He had sealed some of his water chakra into the seals so the explosion was like a huge waterfall. When the explosion occurred he began to quickly use his handseals before yelling out;"Lightning Needle Technique" which he aimed at the explosion that had possibly surrounded or drenched Akuma in water.

------------------
Name: Lightning Needle Technique
Range: Mid
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description Raihari no Jutsu lets the user form many small bursts of electricty that pelt an enemy, wracking them with pain and screwing up their nervous system, but not enough to be fatal. If enough make it to the victim's body it can temporarily paralyze the enemy.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Akuma panicked as the water hit her and struggled, as the electricity struck the water she let out a roar that was muted by the water. She landed back on the ground on her front, face down.
She pushed herself up from the ground shaking and unsteadily got to her feet, creating more hand seals. "Sea of fangs jutsu." The ground shook as large rocks in a fanged shape rose from the earth and surged forwards towards Takuma at high speed.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

(Akuma ^_^*snuggles*)

A young man walked through the gates of the leaf village and into the streets,his arms behind him resting his head as he seemed to walk lazy having a rather semi bored expression on his face. His hair brown and spiked almost looking like a rooster and his shirt having the symbol for "bad" on his back. He then stopped in the middle of the street and turning going to the training grounds,he then started looking around soon spotting two ninja fighting. "Hmm..well well this looks like an interesting fight.."Sanosuke thought as he watched the two use jutsu and charge at one another. "Wonder if I could get one of them to face me,would be pretty interesting to see what they could do"Sanosuke thought as he watched the two while sitting under a tree as the wind blew across the feild.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Takuma gave another one of his devilish smirks as Akuma was hit by his attacks. He was about to approach her, but as he took his first step towards her she had begun performing another series of handsigns followed by the ground shaking. Takuma looked down and then back up at the rock fangs quickly moving towards him. He wasn't able to move at his full speed and knew he was going to get hit. He placed his arms in front of him to try to stop the attack and he was sent skidding back. After being ran into a nearby tree, he emerged from the other side of the tree with his forearms bleeding.

Well that was a cool jutsu and it caught me off guard as well.... but now I want you to meet my friend

Takuma reached behind him and removed a scroll. He quickly unraveled the scroll and threw it into the air and in the process performed many handsigns as the scroll landed before him. He then placed his bloody hands on the scroll and the scroll exploded. When the smoke faded, a 14 year old boy stood with his head down and then slowly raised it to stare at Akuma. Takuma then slipped on his Puppet Enhancer Gloves and attached chakra strings to the boy.

This is my Human Puppet, Yue..... and now we can begin the real spar now.

This whole time however, Takuma saw the man approach the Training Grounds and he decided that he should keep his eye out for him just in case he decided to try something funny.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 am

Akuma didn't need to see that there was another person in the area, her sense of smell was powerfull enough to pick up his scent and position, deciding he wasn't important right now she concentraited on her sparing partner and her eyes widened at this new attack.
"A human puppet?" The idea disgusted her but she quickly shook it off and smirked right back. "Let's see if he can stand my sonic roar jutsu."
As soon as she finished her sentance she inhaled deeply and her chest swole up to twice normal size, once she opened her mouth a deafening roar escaped her throat and sent shock waves towards the puppet boy and Takuma, the grass beneith it was being torn up and scattered about in the air as it surged towards him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Takuma gave a slight smirk as the roar came at him. He then performed a series of handsigns and the water in the area came to form a wall in front of him. He had performed his Water Barrier Jutsu, but he was not finished. He then performed another series of handseals and after the roar collided with the wall, the water reformed into a water dragon and was aimed at Akuma. Along with the water dragon, the human puppet was running behind the dragon and would appear from behind with a series of stabs and strikes from its blade after the dragon hit Akuma.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Sanosuke continued to watch the fight he figured that both of them has spotted him,after all he wasn't hiding he was just watching the fight. "Not like I would have hid anyway..."Sanosuke thought as he shrugged his shoulders,as he watched the fighting. He was interested in both of them though as the fight went on,though he didn't like the puppet looking thing,though the demon girl did look good to him. Sanosuke figured though that he would beable to fight one of them or at least talk to them or something.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Akuma side rolled away from the dragon and raised her arms to defend herself against the striking puppet, his blades bouncing off her metal vambraces. Once she had an opening she released the blades from her vambraces and countered ferociously with her own series of fluid slashes, pushing the puppet back towards his master. "You're good I'll give you that, but we've only just started." She smiled arrogantly as her tail quivered behind her with anticipation and her ears trained forward to the sound of clashing metal.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

narutah walked threw the leaf traing grounds then thought that someone would be there and he was right narutah quikly jumped adn a tree adn wtatched what was going to then he smiled from ear to ear he saw his best friend akuma riaku almost barked adn blew there cover
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 pm

As Akuma had dodged the water dragon and then fought head on with the puppet only to push it back to his side he gave a smile revealing his fang like teeth. he was glad to see that a Genin could use basically brute strength and win against Yue. Well he was holding back and could've activated more of Yue's traps while he was in the distance, but he didn't want to speed up the training session too much.

"Well you are good Akuma against my human puppet Yue, but how about...." he didn't finish his sentence because he had pulled out a summoning scroll from behind him and then performed the correct handseals for the scroll to explode revealing another Human Puppet, this one being learner and slightly shorter than Yue,"His friend Assasin, too?"

Takuma then had Yue get a head start in running towards Akuma while Assasin ran closly behind. Takuma had no intention on joining the battle unless Akuma did something that would throw him off. He had the two puppets run towards Akuma each with their blades out ready to go head on with Akuma. Takuma also notice from the corner of his eye that the training was starting to gain a small group of bystanders.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Akuma spun around and cought a scent of someone familiar, looking up at Narutah's hiding place she winked at him before leaping into the air as the two puppets clashed with each other rather than her. The sky turned a shade darker and the first stars appeared before her, smiling to herself she bit into her thumb, the blood trickled lazily from the wound and she quickly drew a symbol on her palm, as she landed she shouted. "Summoning jutsu! The Great Bear!"
The constillation that formed the great bear, or ursamajor began to move, features like eyes, a nose and fur became visable within it as it came to land upon the earth as a massive, mdnight blue bear.
"Easily, I'll move the stars."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Takuma was somewhat amused as Akuma had summoned the bear. He showed no true expression except for responding to her summon with another one of his own. He pulled out a huge summoning scroll from his back and placed it on the ground. The scroll opened by itself and tendrils reached out and attached to Takuma's hands clenching them and then squeezing blood from them. The tendrils then reentered the scroll and shut. The scroll exploded and a man stood looking dazed. The man turned and looked at his surroundings before turning to face Takuma. The man had black hair and misty blue eyes and his whole right side of his body was made of wood.

"Well why did you summon me here, Takuma", the man said looking puzzled.

"I just wanted you to show that I have extrodinary summoning jutsus...kidding Puppeteer, but actually I just need you to get rid of that girl's summon ok", Takuma said while nodding his head towards the bear.

The Puppeteer turned to face the huge bear before turning back to Takuma.

"Any way I should handle it?", the Puppeteer said emotionlessly

"Take it easy"

The Puppeteer nodded and without hesitation began to run at the bear performing a series of handseals before jumping into the air. While in the air the Puppeteer went up in smoke and was replaced by 100 wooden soldier puppets each weilding a kunai and wearing a Rain Village headband. The Puppets aimed their weapons at the bear while trying to injure it. The Puppeteer reappeared at Takuma's side, controlling each of the puppets summoned with ease. Takuma gave a smirk while making Yue and Assasin reappear behind Akuma attempting to perform a surprise attack.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 pm

The bear reared up onto it's hind legs and swiped at the soldier puppets, knocking the majoroty of them away from itself, the remaining only hurt it's forearm with the kunai, which it shook off in a roar of pain.
Akuma cought the scent of the human puppets and spun around when they got close enough, her tail slashing at the two of them, lightly spraying her acid towards them also. "You should know I am a hard opponant to sneek up on."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:46 pm

The Puppeteer continued on making the puppets get up and then return to attack the bear, while Takuma made his two puppets disasemble while she aimed to spray them with acid so the acid only went through them instead of touching them. He then made them reassemble and with how close they were to Akuma he made Assasin throw smoke bombs at the area surrounding Akuma. He then made Yue change so that his right arm turned into a water blaster. Yue then fired the water blaster into the smoke hoping that he could hit Akuma.

So am I trying to injure this thing or what Takuma

Doesn't matter just make it so that it won't hurt me

The Puppeteer nodded before turning back to face the bear. he then turned back at Takuma.

Why not use your Kekkei Genkai

She's too young and more than likely it would kill her in the process

The Puppeteer nodded in agreement and then went back to concentrating on the battle.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm

narutah waged his tail tehn hebulledout his blzig shdwoa as he put 2 makrs on his wrist he transfomred into akuma tehn made 7 shadwo clones as then they all jumped towardsthe other person adn his puppets riaku was transformed into tehb bear as he jumped out teh tree adn ran towards eh other person adn puppet as well
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next