Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takuma Visits The Leaf....(Open)

Go down

Takuma Visits The Leaf....(Open) Empty Takuma Visits The Leaf....(Open)

Post by Takuma Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 am

A hooded figure wearing a black robe with a fine silver lining could be seen walking down the road before the gates to the Hidden Leaf. The figure reached the gates before being stopped by the guards at the gate.

"Sir may we ask for your traveling pass?", one of the guards said.

The figure reached into his pocket and pulled out his traveling pass with his photo on it. The guard grabbed it and looked at it before looking back up at the figure.

"Well Takuma Yazuka, to confirm this is you I will need to see your face", the guard said once more.

The figure slowly rose his hands to the hood covering his head and pulled it back revealing his silky black hair and misty gray eyes. It also revealed the light blue Rain Village headband hanging around his neck. The guard handed the pass back to Takuma and let him through the gates. Takuma put his pass back into his pocket while moving slowly through the gate. When on the other side he could see the high buildings and how prosperous the Leaf Village truely was.

"Well I guess I could hang around here a little before heading back to the Rain", he said while taking in the surroundings while continuing on around the Village.

--->To Leaf Training Grounds
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down