Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the walk threw the village/forest

3 posters

Go down

the walk threw the village/forest Empty the walk threw the village/forest

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:06 am

as narutah walked away he said "kratos im sorry for what happend i hope you can forgive me"he said still walking but you couldnt tell hisemotion then he said "akuma are going to stay here or do you want me to walk you to the sand village if you do then come on"he said with a kinda of straight,mad,and disoppointed voice riaku came out narutahs shirt and saw his face then riaku whent back in
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

the walk threw the village/forest Empty Re: the walk threw the village/forest

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 am

Akuma looked up, surprised he was still talking to her, she followed Narutah and quickly glanced back at Kratos and turned away, stepping to Narutah's side. After a few long minutes of silence she braved to speak to him. "Narutah I'm really sorry you saw what happened back there I...I don't know how to explain it but it just happens and..I don't know it's just..awkward.." She was shaking again and couldn't think clearly, she couldn't even look at him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 am

Narutahs long hair went over his eyes he had a frown on his face and his hadns in his pockets he said nothing riaku jumped on his head and started looking at he riaku hade concerned eyes and then riaku scratched narutah's face it was a big open cut from riakus claw narutah didnt react the cut was all on his cheek
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:44 am

Akuma frowned and stepped in front of Narutah, holding his shoulders back. "What do you want me to do? I can't help it okay, I can't help being what I am, It's not like I do that on purpouse..." She kept looking at the blood on his cheek and back to his eyes, feeling her heart pounding again she forced herself not to move towards the scarlett liquid but it was becoming increasingly difficult.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

the blood on his cheek started to slide down his cheek riaku jumpe onhishead andsome howtalkedto her he said "this is how you could mae him fell better lick his cheek "riaku told akuma in her mind at that moment narutah stoped and looked up at akuma and then more bloodcame out of the woundhestill hade thefrownhe looked at her dead in her eyes
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 am

For a seconed Akuma's heart stopped, looking back down at him it felt like a block of ice just dropped in her stomach, unable to fight her animalistic urges her eyes glazed over as they did before and she leaned in to Narutah slowly, sweeping her tounge over the cut on his cheek, cleaning away the blood. "I'm sorry.." She whispered again to him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 am

Narutah face tunred red he quickly blinked twice and turned aroun facing the other way until hisface wasent as red riaku friendly barked at akuma he was saying "good job" narutah turned around with a smile and took his hands out his pockets riaku happly jumped back into his shirt narutah openedhis eys and said "well we better geta move on if you need to get to the sandvillage fast he put on his skates an started to skate a little slowly
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 am

Akuma snapped out of it again and smiled kindly at Narutah, following almost beside him, smiling up at the sky happily, her tail swaying behind her. Many thoughts were travelling behind her head as they made their way through the dense forrest.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by goron Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

narutah lucahrio wrote:as narutah walked away he said "kratos im sorry for what happend i hope you can forgive me"he said still walking but you couldnt tell hisemotion then he said "akuma are going to stay here or do you want me to walk you to the sand village if you do then come on"he said with a kinda of straight,mad,and disoppointed voice riaku came out narutahs shirt and saw his face then riaku whent back in
wat up wit dat e in yo sentence mayastuh
goron
goron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down