Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean's Walk Through the Village

Go down

Dean's Walk Through the Village Empty Dean's Walk Through the Village

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 pm

*As I start to walk through the streets and I see all the buildings*I'm now wearing my new headband from graduating the academy*"Humm i wonder when i should start my training?""I want to keep growing in strength eventhough i know i shouldn't want to like this""Those who search for power will never satisfied""I should keep my mind on something else"

Man:*I see Tenchi walking through the streets*"Hey Tenchi how are you?""I haven't talk to you in ......."*he sees the headband*"ohh your an offical ninja now arn't you?"*I point at Tenchi's headband*

"Well yeah i just graduated today""I've been pretty happy that I graduated""Now I'm just thinking about the future now""So how are you and your business?"

Man:"Well i have been doing pretty well""My business is alittle slow lately""Though I think that it was starting speeding up now that our village is starting to boom"*I look around at some other people*"So i better be getting back to my business now before something happens well I'll see you around"*I walk off to my business*

*i continue on walking through the streets*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Dean's Walk Through the Village Empty Re: Dean's Walk Through the Village

Post by Dean Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

*As I keep walking through the street i see more people*There is alot of chatter in the streets at this time*I then see a man by the name of Kohaku*"Hi Kohaku!""Any new news in the village?""I've been hearing alot of chatter in the village and I'm wondering what it's all about""Also as you can tell by my headband im now a genin""I just graduated today from the academy"

Kohaku:*I look at Tenchi and then runs over to him*I here him talking and listens to what he is saying*"Hi Tenchi!""Ohh umm i have beening hearing about some new high ranked ninja in the village""The ANBU have a moderate sum of ninja now""I guess thats good news since ANBU are pretty highly skilled ninja"

*I then look like I'm consintraiting*"Humm I guess that is some good news no if any of the other ninja attacks our village I guess they will have to think twice about it""So anyways besides that how has work been doing?""I know that cooking stuff all day is cool""You know one day I have to come and buy a meal from wgere you work"

Kohaku:"Well you can come to there right now if you want"

"Well that sounds nice how about we go now""Okay?"

Both:*we walk to where Hohaku works which is called Kalimari Grill*
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down