Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where else to go?

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where else to go? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where else to go?

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Akuma sat down on the grass that was over growing a little and looked up at Narutah. "Look I know you are strong too, but, not strong enough to beat Yoshi..i mean, Kratos..." She looked down and sighed, her tail coiled around her a little as she waited for a response or for the ground to just swallow her up. She heared a twig snap and looked up at Kratos, his satan's eye revealed. She stood up immediatly and held Narutah behind her. "Kratos stop now, listen to me, he is just a kid, you can't use that on him.!"
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Narutah got up and felt a pain in his neck then he said to himsel"the heartless power" he stood in front of akuma and charged his chakra he also charged his aura and the blazing shadwo was charging in strength adn fire ability also elemetnal
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Akuma grabbed the back of Narutah's shirt and held him firmly in place, pulling him back to her and covering his eyes with a hand and holding both his legs with her tail, she whispered harshly in his ear. "Don't do it, he is serious Naru-kun, he can and probably will kill you, don't fight him, please..i don't want to see you get hurt.." She glared at Kratos and hissed a little at him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Kratos smirked as he looked directly at Narutah, his right eye having yellow flames as rings appear on his pupil. He cracked his fingers and wrist, waiting fro his move first. "Impressive... But really weak to my Satan's eye..."He said to him, as a ring of fire appeared around Kratos, looking down at the ground, chuckling evilly and deeply, having the power of the God of Darkness on his side, on the inside as well, in his black heart now.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Narutah didnt want to make Akuma sad so he stood still and didnt move and sid "ok Akuma i wont fight him"then very low he said "yet" he didnt want to make akuma sad at all he stood there and waited for akuma to let him go he sat dwon on the ground and waited he knew kratos was serious but he alsowanted kratos to know he just wasent all bark
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Akuma let him sit down and whispered to him again. "Stay here and keep your eyes closed kay?" Not waiting for an answer she walked right up to Kratos, her expression unreadable as she looked up at him. Feeling blood pound in her ears she closed her eyes tightly and slapped him hard across the face, her claws digging into his flesh as she swiped at him. "If I see you near him again, it won't be him you have to worry about fighting!" She stood there breathing heavily between her teeth and clenched her fists at her sides.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Kratos waited as he saw Akuma come up and slap him, allowing her. He felt the claw marks against his cheek, bleeding just slightly. He rubbed the side of his cheek, wiping off the blood as he stared at her with shock. He put out his hand to her, watching the blood drip off his hand. A tear fell from his right eye, having his Satan's eye unactivate. He felt awful on the inside, as if someone stabbed him in the heart and never pulled the knife out.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Narutah heard the sound f the slap and saw it with his aura abilitys he hen thought to himselfabout how much akuma cares about him riaku jumped out of narutahs shirt and growled a little he knewthat kratos was strongnarutah kept his eyes closed
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Akuma's body started shaking when she saw the bloog, her pupils narrowed to little more than a pinprick of blak in her eyes as they glazed over like the did before. Moving forward without realising she licked the scarlett droplets off his hand, her ears drooping at the side of her head. Again she swept her blood over Kratos' hand until the blood was gone, then moving forward another step she reached up to lick the rest off his cheek.
ALight flush appeared on her face as she swept away the blood off of him, her tail curling from left to right.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Kratos watched her lick off the blood from his hand, as he also allowed her to lick the blood off his cheek. He sighed softly and looked down with his eyes in shame. "Sorry if I caused any trouble."He whispered to her, as he put his sword away and wiped his right eye from the pouring tears as he couldnt get it to stop, as if it had a mind of its own. He kept his eye closed, thinking it would help as the flames died down and slowly turned to ashes.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Narutah stood up and he opened his eyes and saw her licking his face at that point narutah didnt know what to feel like all he didwas put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards them hepast kumawith a kinda straghit andangyr face he looked at her then looked at the trail towards the and vilage he would go threw them until he was in his village he thoughtas he walked by hishouse
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Kratos sighed as he wanted to appologise to Narutah from the way he had been to him, but couldnt bring himself up to doing it, from the way he treated him. He put his hand on his cheek as he traced the claw marks with his fingertips, looking downward. What had came over him? Did the Satan's eye do all the work for him? All he could think of was why he felt so weak, but then remembered that most of his chakra nerves are connected to that right eye, as he new he had lost so much chakra by now.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Smelling Narutah passing Akuma snapped out of her daze and looked up at Kratos in shock and humiliation. 'damnit, how the hell am I supposed to fight him when whenever I see his blood I go all weird?!' She backed away from him and wanted to follow Narutah, but the look he gave her made her blood freeze and she stood deathly still, arm reaching out for him but dropping limply back to her side. "Narutah i'm..." She started to say but her voice failed her at that moment.

Last edited by stone hearted shedemon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling hehe -_-'')
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 am

as narutah walked away he said "kratos im sorry for what happend i hope you can forgive me"he said still walking but you couldnt tell his emotion then he said "akuma are going to stay here or do you want me to walk you to the sand village if you do then come on"he said with a kinda of straight,mad,and disoppointed voice

post in the rolyplay area to continue
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum