Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where else to go?

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where else to go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where else to go?

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:36 am

Another question came to mind and Akuma spoke softly, not moving her head. "Kratos..When you..you were in Yoshimaru's body, was it him or you that, that said everything?" She was curious as to how that would work, like if he had a split personality or if he was the one who spoke. She held onto his shirt a little tighter and moved her head a little on his chest.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:43 am

Kratos had heared her question and chuckled a bit, as he smiled and began to scratch behind her ear, "Thats a good question indeed."he told her, the sudden silence came over the two as he thought deeply. He then got the answer as he opened his mouth to speak, "It was all him. He just asked me for advice every once and a while. Like I was his conscious."He told her, hoping she would understand what he had said. He then continued to hum the soft and beautiful lullabye, knowing she would be able to hear it better since her head was on his chest now.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

Akuma remained quiet except for her continued purring, she closed her eyes and her whole body relaxed against him. Her eartwitched as he stroked it and her tail snaked around his leg loosely. Her free arm wrapped around his waist as she snuggled her head a little over his shirt. "What's it like...to always be near someone?" She whispered to him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 am

Kratos smiled and continued to hear her purring, as he spoke to reply to her question. "Safty."He whispered back to her, "Knowing that you are safe, and always have someone to look up to, trust, and to have them to rely on when you are unable to be independent of yourself."He explained to her, holding her closer within his arms, "Knowing the fact that they are there for you..."He added as he grinned and continued to let her rest onto him, feeling her tail wrap around his leg for some odd reason.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:02 am

Akuma closed her eyes again and relaxed entirely, falling asleep in his arms. Her tail loosened it's grip on his leg and her arms fell to her sides softly, her breathing was shallow and even. She leaned against him, being held up by him, still purring a little before going quiet.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 am

Kratos could feel her body become limp against his own, figuring out she had fallen asleep. He made a quick but soft motion and carried her in his arms, as he looked down at her. He had decided he couldnt just leave her in here asleep on him, so he took a quick scan of his surroundings, beginning to remember where the bedroom was. He slowly walked into bedroom, since the door was already open. He set her down on the right side of the bed, laying herself on her back. Kratos then walked over to the other side and layed himself down next to her, putting his hands behind his head and staring at the ceiling.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Halfway through the night Akuma had roled over and put an arm around Kratos and snuggled up close to him, mumbling in her sleep about something or other. Her tail occasionaly flickered or her ears twitched. A few times she said his name then held herself closer to him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 am

Kratos felt her body become closer to his, as he looked down at her with her arm over him, not minding it at all. He smiled and put an arm around her as well to keep her warm and relaxed as she slept throughout the night. He closed his eyes, becoming tired as well, drifting asleep as the moons light shined through the windows. He yawned a few times as he slept, waking up a few times ever couple of hours to check on Akuma, and as he thought he heared something outside, but it was mearly just tree's scraping against the window and walls.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Narutah ran as fast as he could trying to get back home to his brother who he left and stopped by yoshi's door he used his clans ability and saw the aura of everything in it he saw two people he knew akumas aura but he saw someone else's aura so he ran towards the house and knocked on the front door his tail waged with excitement and his ears twitched a little
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Kratos heared some knocking at his front door, as he rolled out of bed, literally. He caught himself before he hit the foor on his back, making sure he didnt wake Akuma. He then sat up and whisked his hair out of the way carelessly, standing up limply and began to walk out of the bedroom. He then stood at the front door, standing straight up to greet whomever was at the door at such a late time. He turned the knob and pulled the door open, seeing a child, "What?"He asked coldly, being rude since the lack of sleep.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Narutah noticed he said what so coldy then said "looks like someone needs to get some zzzz"he said with a smile but then that smile whent to a serious as he pulled out his blazing shadow saying "why are you in yoshi's house and whats akuma doing in there to then narutah ahead of himself and forgot he wasent suppose to start fights then he said "if you hurt my friend i promise you ill kill you" narutah said with a determind face as his tail waged from left to right an his ears stood straight up

[img]Where else to go? - Page 2 Blazin10[/img]
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

"Yeah, but you woke me up for such a silly reason."he replied to his first comment. Kratos watched as he took out his puny looking sword, as he laughed and shook his head, "Boy, theres alot you need to know."He replied, which he sounded exactly like Yoshimaru, hoping the boy would catch on. "Come back in the morning when we both get some sleep."He said and smiled, closing the door softly so he wouldnt wake Akuma. He then stepped away from the door and headed towards the bedroom.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Akuma heared the door being knocked and felt Kratos move off te bed. She could hear Narutah's voice and sat up straight, about to walk out of the room to see him when she heared the door close again. Her ears went back and her tail swayed slowly behind her, she was a little uneasy and didn't know what to do and was about to open the bedroom door again.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Kratos opened the bedroom door back up when he saw Akuma standing next to the bed, "Something wrong?"he asked as he walked into the bedroom and closed the door softly behind him, "Narutah just kinda woke me up, by visiting."he explained and yawned, stretching his arms and wiping his eyes, "He probably went back home,"He told her with a smile and laid back down on the bed.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Akuma's heart was pounding in her chest, and her ears went back as she watched him move so easily and lay down again. She struggled with her thoughts for a moment and remained standing by the bed, watching him, eyes wandering over him before she blushed and shook it off. stupid hormones She raised her ears again and asked quietly. "What did he say to you? Is he ok?" She averted her eyes from him and focused on the wall behind him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Kratos opened his deep dark eye to Akuma, even if his hair was partially covering it. He opened his mouth to speak, "Yeah, he is okay. He just didnt know what was going on exactly."He told her in a calm voice and looked up at the ceiling, hands behind his head and just stared at the ceiling fan. "Not many people would understand me if they met me..."he whispered and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and yawning. "Many secrets lay within just an eye."He said as if he were a wise man, chuckling softly.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Akuma crawled onto the bed and crouched over him, leaning her head over his. "Really? would you let me look into your eyes? Let me try?" She had no idea were that came from but she felt like she knew what she was doing, or at least part of her did, the rest of her was screaming for her to turn tail and run.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Kratos sighed and looked down, as he then sat up infront of her, "If you really want to know,"he started and took a deep breath. It was going to be hard for him to come out with it, without ever telling anyone this but one person only knowing about it. "I have the Satan's eye."he said quietly, not wanting anyone but her to hear. He then whisked away his hair out of his right eye again, "Thats the reason my right eye it Darker than my left. It was gouged out and replaced with the Satan's eye."he tried his best to explain in simple and understandable words, "I only cry when I use it, because of the horrible pain in my heart. Darkness consumes my soul, eachtime."He added and looked down with his eyes.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Akuma's face remained blank and unjudging, she raised her hand and lifted his head so he was looking at her, locking eyes with him and looked deeply into his eyes, both of them. Holding her gaze and ignoring the possable danger she searched his eyes intimately and carefully.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Kratos looked back into her eyes and sighed, he then closed his right eye, then opened it again. His eye was red and yellow, as the yellow moved slowly as if it were bubbling. "Dont worry, it cant hurt you unless I command the a jutsu."He told her, wanting her to be comfortable with the eye activated. He smiled softly as his eye began to get slightly watery, feeling the horrible pain consuming him already.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 pm

She kept staring into the depth of his eyes and wiped away the tear that fell from his right eye. She kept her focus on both of his eyes though and leaned in a little closer, alarm bells going off in her head. thats too close move away! goddamnit move! Her tail curled up behind her and her ears faced forward, listening to every sound. "If it hurts, stop."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Kratos closed his right eye tightly, then opening it back up slowly. His right eye continued to spill from the depth of his screaming and aching heart. Small amout of blood was mixed in with his tears, as he sighed and grabbed his medical tape, moving it in a direction over his right eye and around his head, covering it up. "Dont worry, it happens alot..."He whispered quietly, looking at her with only his left eye open. He fixed his hair and whisped it back over his eye like it normally would go, knowing he had to rest his right eye since he wasnt used to using it all the time and every day. He moved his face alittle away from hers, feeling claustrophobic a bit.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 pm

She watched him move away and felt her heart tug horrably in her chest, she noticed the blood and without thinking moved forward and licked it off his face, blushing a lot she moved back and sat down, drooping her ears and tail. "I..I'm sorry, I ..I just.." She didn't know what to say so just stayed quiet and looked down at the bed sheets.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Kratos looked up at her and watched an odd reaction become of her. He tilted his head, having slight blood leak out his bandage of the way his head was angled. He put his hand over his right eye, having the blood on his fingers, "You want to lick my blood... Ne?"he asked, slowly putting out his hand, "I dont mind. I have to get myself cleaned of it one way or another."He said and chuckled, totally and completely careless if she licked blood off him or not.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:23 pm

The smell of blood kicked her ferile instinct into high gear and trying to fight it was useless. She moved her head to his fingers and took then in her mouth, licking the blood off them and moving back to his face, licking the rest off his cheek, her eyes were glazed over and a slightly rosey blush spread across her cheeks. The only sounds she made were small growls and purrs as she cleaned him of the scarlet dropletts.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum