Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where else to go?

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where else to go? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where else to go?

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Kratos could feel her tongue flick against his cheek and fingers, as her tongue was sand papery like a cats. He grinned and closed his eyes, relaxing himself as she continued to lap up the leaking blood. He sighed softly as the blood stopped running down of his eyes, but decided to leave the bandage on until morning, as the sun already began to somewhat arise, having a soft blue shine come through the windows. He stretched his arms and laid back down, "Thanks for the cleaning."he said and softly chuckled, "It kinda tickled."He grinned and stuck his tongue out in a playful manner.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Akuma rubbed her head against his in a very cat-like manner and curled up next to him, not taking her eyes off him, eyes still glazed over, still practically in animal mode, unable to speak properly to him without growling it at him. Her tail flicked up at the tip and her ears twitched one at a time before she moved again and licked his nose and rested her head on his chest.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Kratos smiled and chuckled a bit when he felt her head rub against his, finding her actions to be cute. He slowly picked up her body and laid it on his body, seeing how she was all curled up into a ball. "Kawaii koneko desu ne~"he told her with a smile as he began to scratch behind her ears. It seemed he didnt need the sleep after all, as the average human would need about 9 hours or so of sleep, but it seemed he barely needed any at all, which was odd. He looked down at her and continued to play curiously with her ears, watching her sleep.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Narutah was worried about akuma but he knew she would be safe he read the mans aura and was mad at what he was thinking he read his mind the toughtof that made narutah smile he went at the bottom of a nearby tree and went to sleep at the bottom of the tree riaku finaly came out narutah's shirt an layed on his stomach narutah slept
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:58 pm

the half demon's purrs were soft and rumbled through her chest into Kratos', her ears twitched as he ran his fingers over the delicate spot were it joined to her head and her tail wrapped itself around his leg once more. She flexed her claws and gently scratched over his chest and shoulders, breathing softer and relaxing back into a deep sleep.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Kratos scratched and petted Akuma for hours as it seemed. He didnt have the time to sleep as he was in deep thought, looking at the ceiling. He then squinted his eyes as a ray of weak light shined over his eyes, then opening them up wider. 'Looks like its time for breakfast...'He thought as he slowly moved Akuma off his body and laid her down on the side of the bed. He stood up slowly and stretched, getting the kinks out of his back and neck. Kratos then slowly walked out of the bedroom, making sure he didnt awake the sleeping ones. He then began to prepare some rice and ramen, simple way, of course.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Akuma stirred and rolled onto her back, looking up at the ceiling, it took her a while to figure out were she was and sat bolt upright in the bed and jumped off quickly. She ran at the bedroom door and pulled it open forcefully, running into the hallway and stopping dead. Hearing the sound of movement in the kitchen she backed up to the front door.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Kratos heared the bedroom door open forcefully, wondering what was wrong. He turned around from stirring the almost fried rice on a pan, as he saw Akuma backed up to the front door, having his facial expression turn to concern and kindness. He smiled and walked over to her, putting a hand a little below his hip, "I see someone is awake."He said to her and chuckled, "You can stay for breakfast if you would like; I already have it started."He told her and pointed to the oven
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Narutah woke up and stretched with riaku and got up from the treee he walked to the house and knocked on the door agin his hands behind his haed and his tail wagen his ears straightup as well with riaku on his head narutah then waited for a response riaku[img]Where else to go? - Page 3 Chibi_10[/img]
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:42 pm

She turned her head away and let her ears droop to the side of her head, looking upset. "I'm sorry. But I stayed too long, and Taku will have my head if he finds i'm missing if he hasn't already..." She paused for a breif moment, flicking her eyes up at him and back again, turning away from him. "I didn't mean for anything like that happen last night, I don't know why I did those things.." She pulled the front door and was about to step outside when she saw Narutah and she offered a kind smile at him. "Hey there, long time no see."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Kratos grinned and nodded his head, "Its alright, you can come and visit anytime you want to."he told her and chuckled softly, seeing how she was already on her way out the door, "Ja ne."He said and turned his body, walking back to the kitchen as he began to stir and season the rice he was making, seeing it was a good Idea not to make too much. He got the ramen started as he added small pieces of chicken for extra taste. He sighed as he began to think deeply about some things that were running through his mind, hoping Akuma wouldnt tell anyone about his Satan's eye, because then people would try to kidnap him for it.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Narutah was happy to see her and gave her a kind hug and said "hay akuma whats up" he then used his clans aility and looked at akumas aura it hade changed from last night then riaku barked kindly thatshisway of saying hello narutah's tail waged then narutah said "so what have you been up to akuma"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Akuma frowned and drooped her ears again. "Well, I uh.." She was thinking hard and couldn't remember very much at all. "I'm not really sure, what about you?" she toussled his hair gently and covered up her frown with a playfull smile, holding her ears upright now. She quickly glanced over her shoulder to see Kratos there and nodded at him as he turned back into the kitchen.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm

narutah looked confused then smiled and said "yeah im good i found my long lost brother but besides that im just traviling i was suposse to bringhim well it slippedmy mide i might be introuble wheni get home
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:38 pm

"Wow I'm glad you found your brother." She smiled down at him and picked him up. "If you like I can give you a ride home so you won't be so late nya?" She stopped for a second and blinked at the sound she made, it wasn't like her to do that. She smiled and shook it off, putting Narutah on her back and crouching low to the ground. "Keep a tight hold now."
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Kratos looked behind him and waved, "Stay safe, you two."he called out and walked to the front door, shutting it as they were on their way to leave. He then walked back to the rice and ramen that had been done, putting both one one plate and got out his chopsticks. He put the meal on the table, sitting down and sighing. He began to eat while thinking deeply about what he was going to do now, that he had met his past friend, showed someone else his eye, and the fact that he was powerful enough to start doing missions and serve under the Hokage personally, like Yoshimaru used to.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Narutah blushed and became realy warm at the touch of akuma and her being so close.he jumped of her back and turned around so she only can see his back narutah face was realy red then he shook it off then turned back to Akuma. but just then big grolw came from Narutah's stomcha he looked at his stomcha then a Akuma and said "want to get something to eat" he said with smile
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Akuma watched as Narutah jumped off her back and leaned her head to the side curiously. She stood up and giggled at him a little. "Sure, my treat before I leave you again." She smiled and walked next to him, beckoning him to walk with her, her tail swaying side to side as if in a gentle breeze.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Narutah noticed that she was so close to him agin in his mide he was calming hiself down.his tail waging left to right as he walked.Riaku sat on Narutah's head watching the surrouding then Narutah looked at Akuma and asked"so where are we going to eat the ramen shop or do you want to chose" he said smile and a kindy voice
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Akuma looked back at him, the same smile on her face. "You choose werever you want, don't worry I'll pay for you, since I won't be seeing you for a while after that, I have to get back to Sauna otherwise Taku is gonna be mad with me." She wondered why he was being a little nervous, she could sense his hessitation.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Narutah then smiled and said "well ramen it is" he said with a excited voice histail then began to wag faster Riaku had herd whatwas going on on barked twice Narutah then looked up with a smile and siad "thats right you like to ramen dont you buddy"Narutah said holding Riaku smiling Riaku smiling back at him
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 pm

"So it's ramen for three then is it." She chuckled and continued towards the ramen stand, smiling brightly at the sky. She jumped up onto a stool and patted the one next to her for Narutah to sit. While she did that she took out a purse from a pouch on her belt and kept it on the table.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Narutah saw what she did and blushed a little and went to the seat next to her and Riaku jumped on his head.as they waited for the manerger Narutah would look at his hands then he would look at Akuma then back at the table

(post in ramen shop)
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Narutah said "akuma listen to me i will protect youwith my life i know you are strong"he said wiht thought looking at her he kep skating andskating till they got to yoshis old house when they got there he puther down and started chargeing his chakra and his heartless powers he was going to have to go part 2
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Kratos ended up infront of his house as he watched Narutah concentrate chakra, as he smirked. He then whisked his hair away from his darker eye, the right one with the Satan's eye concealed within it. "Just a warning... I might accidently kill you."He chuckled as he felt the darkness of the pain consume his heart, no longer having any caring emotions for whom he killed. He knew it was Garnurks doings that made him feel this way.

He then yawned and stretched a bit, taking out his Flamberge as he cracked his neck. "Show me what you got."He told him as he smirked.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum