Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where else to go?

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where else to go? Empty Where else to go?

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 pm

As Kratos was walking back from the training field, growing dark as the sun sets down. He has been alive a whole day as it seemed, but he hadnt planned out where he would stay. He began to try and remember where Yoshimaru had once lived, as he got an Idea and went back into the village, waving to the Gate guards. He stretched as he saw the village lanturns turn on, seeing how dark the sky was now. Kratos then came up to a small, decading house; which no one has cleaned in forever it seemed.

Kratos opened the door, seeing how it was somewhat unlocked, and stepped inside. He flicked his finger upwards on a switch which was placed on the door's side, wondering why he did it as if he had done it millions of times before as a habit. He breathed in heavily, as he left the door open and began to roam around the inside of the house, looking in the kitchen first.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Where else to go? Empty Re: Where else to go?

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Akuma was on her way to the gates when a strange feeling took over, she then decided to head towards Yoshimaru's old house for some reason, mayby it was to prove to herself he was really gone. She looked towards the building and her ears pricked up at the sound of movement. She crept up real close to the door and saw a figure moving about, without thinking she pounced on him. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She growled at him, fangs bared and eyes glowing acid green in the twilight. Her tail was flicking at the tip in annoyance and her ears were pinned back.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Out of no where, Kratos had felt someone push him over as he landed on his back, knocking the wind out of him as the wooden floor almost broke. He opened his blood red eyes as he looked at a blue skinned woman, ears and tail. He twitched as the screaming came at him, not being able to say a word. He moved his right hand, whisking the yellow and red hair away from his right eye, which was abnormally darker red than the other eye. "Akuma..."He said, which was Yoshimaru's voice, having more memory come back to him about his past friends. "My name is Kratos Aurion. I needed a place to stay,"He was going to continue, but waited for her to speak.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Akuma stared at him and her eyes went wide, she let go of him and her snarl was replaced with a trembeling lip. She jumped back and slipped on the dusty floor, landing on her back then sitting up quickly. "No, no you can't be, no, what the hell is going on?" She was panicking and she tucked her knees and tail around her as she stared back at him.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Kratos stood up and dusted himself off. He had an emotionless face as he stared down at Akuma, taking a deep breath in, getting ready to explain everything. "You are looking at the living being of Yoshimaru Kangai's spirit."He came out straight forward with it. He then stepped forward to Akuma, putting his hand down and at her to pick her up since she was sitting on the ground. He smiled softly and said, "He isnt completely gone, you know."Talking about himself.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Akuma flinched as he touched her then let him help her up, not taking her eyes off his. "This is really real.." She felt so stupid and blushed, looking down and letting her ears droop to the sides and her tail hung limply behind her. "I'm sorry, it's just...alot to think about.." She looked back up at him with her eyes, trying to picture Yoshimaru standing there.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Kratos chuckled as he let go of her hand now that she was standing up, "Its alright, you are one of the first people to know about me. I dont want it getting around to where people from other villages want to kill me, or something."He told her and smiled, putting his hand under her chin, pushing her head up to look at his. "You havent really changed a bit, since I left."He told her and took his arm back, "If you're hungry, sit down and I can make you something - If I remember, that is."
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Akuma's heart skipped a beat when he touched her again and she gulped as he let go. She nodded and followed him like a ghost, just hovering a few feet behind him. Her tail was doing a strange curvy snake like thing behind her and her ears wer back to facing forward. She sat down in the kitchen, exactly were she had sat before. "D..Do you want any help..?" she asked shakily.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Kratos smiled as he walked into the kitchen, hearing the light footsteps that were behind him. He opened the door to the refridgerator, seeing and making sure everything was edible. "Huh? Oh, no, I got it. Thank you for the offer."He told her, looking to the side as he smiled to her, then looking back in the fridge. He picked around and saw some meat, which was shaped as fish, "Mmmm.. Salmon..."He said quietly, as he took the salmon and closed the door with his foot, walking over to the counter. He took off his gloves and put them aside. He then stopped and remembered something, looking toward her again, "You want your meat raw?"He asked to make sure before he got to work.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:57 pm

She looked down at hid declination and played with the tablecloth light heartedly when she heared the fridge door close. Akuma's head snapped up. "You remember?" She tilted her head to the side as he asked her. Her tail waved about behind her and she twitched her ears a little.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Kratos chuckled and nodded his head, "Alot of my memory is coming back now,"He told her as he began to chop the raw meat, taking her responce as a yes. He smiled as he walked over to the stove, looking at it as he tilted his head, "Uhm... I got this..."He said and turned a knob, making one of the burners turn on. He grinned and placed the meat on a pan, and then set the pan on the burner. "Mmmm... Im going to make myself some as well."He told her and as he turned his head to her and winked with a chuckle. He turned his head back around and began to look for seasonings in the cabnets above him for the raw meat.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Akuma blushed and lowered her head to the table, trying to control her breathing, she was also shaking a little. She balled her hands into fists and dug her claws into the wood, cracking it a little. Her tail coiled up tightly and her ears were twitching like hell. This is not happening, this isn't real, it can't be, he can't come back, and what the hell is up with my, why am i acting like some little kid with a crush? She mentaly slapped herself and raised her head again, he was still there, this was still happening.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Kratos twitched his ear to the sound of something cracking, as he turned his head back to her, "Everything okay?"He asked, wondering what was wrong with her. He heared cracking of his meat, looking down as he flipped the salmon on the other side, not wanting to burn his food. He looked at the raw meat and began to season each side of the chopped salmon, then coating just alittle of it with suey sauce. He turned his head back at Akuma, awaiting a reply from her as he simply smiled.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Akuma looked up at him slowly and smiled sadly back at him, not offering any more answer than that. She had calmed down a little anyway, she sat upright and just watched him from behind, not blinking or moving very much. Many thoughts were running through her mind, and so many questions she wanted to ask, it was just too confusing. Her tail curled up aain and loosened up, sweeping the floow, causing dust to pool around the sides.
She took her claws out of the table and took a deep breath.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Kratos smiled back and turned his head back to her food. He put the ready and raw salmon on a plate, picking it up and walking over to her. He set the plate down infront of her on the table, then reaching out, grabbing a pair of chopsticks as he handed them to her. "I hope you like it."he told her with a soft chuckle, walking back over to the counter as he put his own meat on a plate, checking to see if it was ready. He grinned and walked over to the table, sitting down infront of her with his own custom made chopsticks, "I hope you dont mind me sitting with you."He told her with a wink, knowing he had said it before.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Akuma froze and stared at her plate, he'd done it again, why was he making her feel this way, this wasn't her normal reaction. What the hell is wrong with me? She just hoped that he couldn't read her mind, she snapped herself back to reality and picked up a peice of fish. "You know I don't mind." She couldn't bring herself to say, 'it's your house' it would feel far too weird. She put the fish in her mouth and dispite how she was feeling it tasted great. She cosed her eyes and savoured it, chewing slowly, a small blush creeping up her cheeks.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Kratos smiled as he watched her eat, knowing she enjoyed the food. He picked up his chopsticks and began to eat his own meat, looking down at his plate. He knew not to stare at people as they ate, not wanting to make Akuma feel uncomfortable, as she enjoyed the meal. He swallowed his piece and grinned, as he then looked up at her, "You know you can ask me anything, if you're curious."He spoke out, wanting to break the silence between them. He wondered very curiously about why she was blushing, and had a few Ideas. He sat staight up and listened as he awaited another responce from her.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Akuma nearly chocked on her fish as she swallowed it, she put a hand over her mouth and looked up at him calcuatingly. Oh god he did read my thoughts...shit. She looked down and thought for a few seconds. "Um, I'm not realy sure what to ask..." She did know what she wanted to ask but the problem was wording her questions right.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Kratos smiled and nodded his head, picking up another piece of his fried Salmon, and began to chew on it. He looked down and swallowed the meat. He looked back up at her and smiled, "If its about myself, feel free to go ahead and ask."He told her simply. He remembered something quickly and stood up, going back over to the counters and taking two small cups from the cabnets, filling them up with fresh tea. He then walked back over to the table and set a glass infront of her and sat back down, taking a sip of his tea. "Sorry, I forgot the drinks."He told her and chuckled, waiting for her reply.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 am

It was getting a little too much, she was sitting in a partly run down house, with a guy who was supposed to be dead, but its not really him, it was just too confusing. She put down her chopsticks and stood up, trying not to look at him and fighting back tears. "I'm sorry, I have to be going..." She held her voice steady but she knew t wavered, she headed for the door, still trying not to look at Kratos.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:07 am

Kratos watched her stand up, listening to what she had to say. He sighed as he stood up slowly, looking back at her. He turned his body in a way and moved so fast it was like he teleported, appearing right infront of her. He looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her body, "I know its hard to understand,"He started in a soft and calm voice, holding her body close to his as he wanted her to feel safe around him, "But im still here, and I always will be."He said quietly, looking down at her with a smile.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:14 am

Akuma gasped as he sped infront of her and went ridged in his arms, shaking a little she looked up into his face, eyes glassy and tears spilling over her cheeks. The blush was still there but she wasn't trying to hide it anymore, her ears went back and she buried her face into his shirt. She was frightened and confused, she didn't know what to do or say and it made feel stupid and hurt. Between her sobs she managed to ask the one question that burned in her head the most. "W..Why..D.Did you..come back?" She looked up at him again, her eyes meeting his.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 am

Kratos held her close as she cried into his shirt, moving his hand up and down her back soothingly to relax her from sobbing. He smiled softly as his eyes met hers, as she looked up at him. He moved one of his hands and wiped away her ears that slid down her cheeks. "Because my host.. Yoshimaru.. Died, in Konoha. I didnt want to travel back to Kumogakure, so I decided to stay here, sweetheart."he told her, wanting to relax her with his kind and gentle words, "Besides, I didnt want to leave all my friends behind, now did I?"He asked and smiled softly with a slight chuckle.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 am

She shook her head and rested it back on his shoulder, one hand clutching at his shirt, just thinking. Her ear twitched, she could hear him breathing, his heart beating, she could feel his pulse through her hand and the slow movements of his body. As his hand stroked her back she started to purr softly and quietly, the sound reverbarating from her chest into his.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 am

Kratos could hear her purring quietly, as he smiled softly to her. He decided to just let her rest and relax in his arms, not wanting to let go of her. He began to hum a lullabye of some sort that he had remembered from his past, as Yoshimaru's mother used to sing it to him to get him to sleep, Kratos hearing and remembering it himself. He stroked her hair softly and continued to hum, knowing it was probably making her tired by now. He began to think a bit himself, thoughts racing through his head quickly, thinking of what to do next.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum