Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

+3
tradebuzzing2
Uchiha Kumori
Kenshi
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power? Empty Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

Post by Kenshi Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Spoiler:

So what do you guys think should be done about this? Be honest.

Also, I apologize to Jin for being too neutral last time, so this time I'll make up for that by having him be the judge of this, if he wishes to. I promise it won't happen again.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power? Empty Re: Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Yes, yes, make it public Yoshi.

Make it public so everybody can take your side so that they don't get ridiculed or scolded for not taking your side, becuase as I said, this is your site, and it is your rules. But, as I said, you just don't have the capacity needed to understand what I'm getting across.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power? Empty Re: Is Ninja Nation unfair to people that don't have power?

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:35 pm

I suggest taking Lucy's Bjuu away, for reasons I'm not letting known and also, I do think it is a little unfair, but for me, I've been the one-tailed for a long while. Give the 4th tailed to a member and see how well they do. It's only a suggestion.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm

I WON MY BIJUU FAIR AND FUCKING SQUARE YOU SON OF A BITCH> IT WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME I HAD TO FUCKING FIHGT FOR IT. DO NOT SPEAK OF THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW> KEITIEKI> I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR FUCKIN ASS SO HARD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Wow... Well I can't say that I don't think some of the things are unfair, but... as to why some of the mods and admins have so much "power" I think that's mainly allowed because we can all say that those people generally RP well and can handle the power without abusing it... And they were the first couple of people here, so what do you expect? Some have "won" it fair and square though.

But yes, on the other hand, other people do seem to have a little too much power. I haven't questioned it too much merely because I do not rp much for my own reasons... So I won't answer the question completely.

Though I must point out that I am a mod... and I don't exactly have all those "powers" you speak of. I do have weaknesses, to well... generally everything.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Sendo, shut up. Why don't you calm down? I never suggested removing them. I just made a point in that this place is full of corruption, and this is just one of those examples. The staff has all the Bijuu. Not one single regular member has them. That's just one example. This place is filled iwht OP shit, that the staff allowed to get in, that is, if their intention was ever to keep it out.

BTW: Next time, try talking civilized, rather than like how you usually do.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm

And just how is having a Bijuu unfair? I would like an instance. And you may not have noticed this, but I have one person with a bijuu use it. The reason why we have the bijuu is not because we are staff. When I first came to this site, only thre people had a bijuu. I watited about a month and then saw that noone realy wanted them. So I asked. This was before I became a Mod. I was given the bijuu because noone wanted it. Then the site was moved and we were allowed to keep them (This site) At that time, there were still three bijuu that had not been taken.

So don't be pulling all this "only the staff" stuff on us. Many bijuu remained untaken for a long time. NOONE wanted them. And if they did, they certainly did not ask. I then went around and asked people I knew if they would want one (Because the Akatsuki's goal is to take them). And incase you did not notice... the 7-tails is still free. I would once again like to point out that I have only seen one bijuu actualy used in combat.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm

lmao

Just because you haven't used it doesn't mean you don't have it. You still have it, and it's still there, and it can still be used.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm

But we have not used it in any way that is unfair. So we are not unfair ^_^
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, if the Akatsuki was after Bijuu at that time, would I have made a Bijuu, just to have it taken by the Haxer Akatsuki?
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Ok so answer this question Keiteki do you think I have too much power? hmm,im a mod and I don't have what everyone else has. I don't have a bijuu or a demon or a seal,so this proves that not all the staff members here have power.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 pm

No Keiteki, i asked people so we had someone to target. If you look back on NN history, the Akatsuki have NEVER actauly got a bijuu from someone.

And i would also liek to point out that Kyo has a Bijuu but he is not a MOD or Admin. As it turned out, he was just recently given th chance to be a mod but he turned it down.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 pm

You gave up your equality when you began whining and complainging for no good reason. You didnt get a damn seal and thats the only reason you are upset. You didnt get your way. No Keitieki I have no problem saying I do not see you as an equal. I see you as another piece of shit to be tossed away. You say I am blinded. Look at yourself. Look what everyone else has posted and tell me. Who is blind here. No one is on your side here. Hmm do I see a pattern evolving. Have you ever considered that it is you yourself that is blinded by your anger at not getting your way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Hmm, It's sad. You all think that because this person didn't do this, that there aren't people who take advantage of their position. I wouldn't expect the staff to agree with me because, well, you're the staff, what else do I expect from you? Well, you all can go ahead and claim and scream that you're fair, but no matter how much you say something, it is not going to make it true, lol.

You really can't tell the difference between OP and "powerful", now can you?

Sendo, let me just put this post it on your head that says "AIR HEAD". Because you have more gas in your head than anybody else.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Thus my question remains un answered.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 pm

If you can't treat people like equals, then I shouldn't treat you like a person at all. No, I am not blinded, because I can see what's wrong with this place, and what is wrong with you perfectly. You cannot see who is blind and who isn't because it is you yourself who is blind, Taku. Blinded by your anger, and your overall shitty attitude towards others.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm

like I expected, you have yet to give any examples of when anyone has been unfair or "cheated". So just like in a court-room, please have sufficient evidence before presenting your case.

Also, please do not be saying negative things here. This is a topic to solve the issue at hand, not to call eachother names. If you want to do that, send eachother a private message because I am done reading it.
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Mirage, I have made enough points, but I don't need to waste my time here, because I'm not going to bother staying.

It's perfectly clear how OP this trash site is. And if you are still too blind to see the light of this, then I have failed.

Those that have left the site were the smart ones.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Keiteki Drakun wrote:Sendo, shut up. Why don't you calm down? I never suggested removing them. I just made a point in that this place is full of corruption, and this is just one of those examples. The staff has all the Bijuu. Not one single regular member has them. That's just one example. This place is filled iwht OP shit, that the staff allowed to get in, that is, if their intention was ever to keep it out.

BTW: Next time, try talking civilized, rather than like how you usually do.

We don't have OP shit, I'm sorry. Over powered is only OP when you don't have control. You acuse many people of being OP, and yet you are blind to their weaknesses.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Question still remains un answered because all you are doing is yelling at Taku. Anyway focus back onto the point of this topic! Not everyone here is all powerful Keiteki I am powerful but what your saying doesn't compare me to those who you THINK are. But let me ask you another question since you avoided my other.....do you think everyone should start at genin? would that make you happier? then everyone can show how they got what they got. Because i've known these guys since NN1 and i've seen what they have gotton and they have gotton all of it fairly and just brought it over to this site.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 pm

STOP AVOIDING MY QUESTIONS!
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Keiteki, let me ask you this... would you have still gotten this worked up if your seals had been approved? I realy don't think you would. This is the first that I have heard from you and it does not just happen all of a sudden. I believe that the fact is that because your stuff did not get approved, you are taking this chance in saying that it is unfair that our stuff got approved and yours did not. And I am on Kaji's site and still have a bijuu. Am I still OP on that site?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by croc romaji Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:37 pm

here is a better idea stop complaining its not going to get you anywhere at all >.<
croc romaji
croc romaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 pm

You know... this isn't really sounding like a debate. It's more like a "I'm right, you're wrong." thread. What is the purpose of that when we are trying to give evidence of overpowering the Mods/Admins?

Asides from bijuu is there anything else you'd like to point out? You have to remember that this is the third NinjaNation. Unfortunately, not many of us here were on the first NN, but most of us have been on the second NN.

You have all those Shadows, your poison, your medical fuck, and now you're getting Kenjutsu? I hardly call that fair.
That may be true, but I have question: Does Yoshi actually abuse this power? Where exactly have you seen him abuse it in such a way that the opposing person can not defend themselves?
And what about GN? He has had over a million powerful ninja, and he also has all this telekenitic shit, it's all fucking unfair,
Okay, true again, but again, a question: How does he use it? Does he actually over use it? Where exactly has he used it where it's OP?
and the fact is I have alot of shit, but you know something, they have weaknesses.
What about the people who do have weaknesses? You are still calling them OP. Last I checked, I'm a mod and I'm not OP. So define OP.
And just how is having a Bijuu unfair? I would like an instance. And you may not have noticed this, but I have one person with a bijuu use it. The reason why we have the bijuu is not because we are staff. When I first came to this site, only three people had a bijuu. I waited about a month and then saw that no one really wanted them. So I asked. This was before I became a Mod. I was given the bijuu because no one wanted it. Then the site was moved and we were allowed to keep them (This site) At that time, there were still three bijuu that had not been taken.
That is unfair how? Really... And I was on the second site. I may not have actually RPed, but I did try to keep up with everything. And what Mirage says is true. The second NN the rules weren't as strict, but not that many people really cared about bijuu. People who had bijuu hardly even used their bijuu powers.
I have made enough points, but I don't need to waste my time here, because I'm not going to bother staying.
No you haven't. You've made your points, yes, but you haven't explained them in detail. You haven't given any solid evidence of OP for all mods/admins as you said. And question, if you are leaving and don't care, why do you even bother putting up all of this?

For the record, I'm more or less neutral on this, but from what I've read here, you aren't convincing me that the mods/admins are OP. So far the mods and admins don't seem OP at all.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm not OP and answer my damn questions Keiteki!
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next