Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru.

+4
narutah lucahrio
stone hearted shedemon
Lee
Shin Uchiha
8 posters

Go down

Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru. Empty Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru.

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 am

This song is playing in the backround...

Its a sunny, sunny, afternoon. Clouds fill the skies quickly, making the ground seem darker than usual. Shinobi walk to the Hokage's tower, dressed in all black, as their headbands lie around their necks. A squad of ANBU make their way through as one carries the front end of a large, wooden, casket. The shinobi part in different ways, letting the ANBU come through, as they set the Casket down on the large and rounded roof, near the edge. They set a picture of what looks like the Hashirama, but under the picture, has a name inprinted into the frame; Yoshimaru Kangai. The shinobi get in lines infront of the casket, as they stand in rows and rows. Some of them carry flowers in their hands, as they begin setting the flowers down infront of the picture frame and on the casket top, bowing in respect, then going back. Some of the children and men cry for the long lost shinobi.

Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru. Shodai2-1
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru. Empty Re: Rest In Peace, Yoshimaru.

Post by Lee Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Klano had never known his uncle Yoshimaru. Only once he had heard word of his death, had he known that he was a high ranked mokuton user. Klano walked slowly with his parents, and felt an extreme gravity of sadness. Klano's mother mourned for his lost brother. He got to the front of the line and set his flowers down on the casket. He stared at the picture in front of him. If I had only known him.. thought Klano.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm

An ANBU member walked over to Klano, knowing everything about the little boy, since Yoshimaru always talked about his clan members, which Klano was the star in most of them. The ANBU member held out a green sword, and a necklace. "Yoshimaru left these two Items in his will, to you, Kangai Klano."Said the ANBU member, as he bowed and handed them to the young boy.
Necklace
Earth Blade
Bokusou
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:25 am

Klano looked down at his hands with awe at the gifts he had recieved from his distant uncle. "Why is he giving these to me?"

Klano looked up for a responce, but the ANBU was gone. He put the necklace on and ran to catch up with his parents.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 pm

From a distance, high in the branches of an elder oak tree, sat Akuma. Looking down as the casket was lowered and everyone went about their duty at this cerimony. Although she barely knew Yoshimaru she felt the need to pay her respects to him, she had found the time to sneek away from the sand village for a while, just to see for herself he was really gone. She clutched at the branch with her tail so tight it splintered beneith it, and dug her claws deep into the bark. She held a blank expression but a single tear dropped from her cheek to the forrest floor below.
She whispered, as the wind swept past her, her final goodbyes to Yoshimaru and hung her head in silence, her hair covering her eyes and her ears drooped.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 pm

narutah sneaked there away from the waterfll and appeared in front of akuma andwhispeared"hay why the long face"narutah said with a smile then turned around to see the fallin worrior yoshi narutah rembered how he helped him narutah thought it would be far to pay his respects he though about his powers and strenght waitingon akumas resonse

Last edited by narutah lucahrio on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 pm

A man walked slowly up to the casket with a blindfold drenched in tears over his eyes. He wore all black and his faced was drooped with sadness. He was whispering something to himself "Yoshimaru Kangai of the anbu black ops. One of the leaders of the Faita akatsuki. I hardly knew you yet you were a ally and i count all my ally's as a friend. I hear by vow my life to avenge your death to the greatest of my abilities."

Ippin then removed his blindfold revealing eyes covered in diamond. He pulled out a diamond kunai and rolled his sleeve up. He then slashed the kunai threw his arm blood splurging onto the ground. He touched his hand to the blood and then placed a mark on the dead ally's forehead drawing a symbol of the leaf upon it.

He then spoke his voice turning into a essence of rage and he spoke "I WILL NOT LET THIS MANS DEATH NOT GO UNJUSTIFIED. I WILL BRING UPON DEATH TO THE MAN YOSHIMO WHO KILLED A GREAT ALLY OF KONOHA AND ABOVE ALL A GREAT MAN."

Ippin then turned around his arm still bleeding he moved his blindfold still soaking wet to his face and recovered his eyes. He then bent to the ground and placed his hand on the ground looking forward. He concentrated and the casket then became covered in a diamond plating as a honoring of the mans honor and powerful abilitys and above all his courage to die in battle.

Ippin then stood up and walked away sob's being heard from him as he walked away.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by stone hearted shedemon Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am

Akuma didn't answer and tussled Narutah's hair before turning away and running ful pelt back to Suna.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

A couple weeks has pasted, the evening sky turned the colors for vibrant of orange and red made the day of ending beautiful. From afar, walking towards the gravesite and holding a candle was Naruto Uzumaki. He was in performing internal affairs between a village that was nearby and could not attend the funeral. He see's the grave in where Yoshimaru was laid but there was another man standing there with his head down at the gravesite. Naruto was curious on who it was. As he got closer and closer, the man turns around looking at Naruto. His Uchiha appearance and hair style made Naruto thought it was Sasuke Uchiha, but the blindfold gave it away. Naruto walks besides him kneeling down and puts the candle on the grave. He puts his hands together, closes his eyes and begins to say a small prayer. The man looks down at Naruto

"I doubt his soul would hear the prayer from the realm of the living to the realm of the dead"

Naruto opens one eye and looks at him. "Its respectful, Kudara. A tradition"

"It dont matter really" Kudara folds his arms and looks up at the sky. The day was getting colder as the sun began to set. Kudara then breathes out cold air "This probably woudnt happen if the hokage didnt just send a couple of ANBU agents to the akatsuki. Then on top of that, I heard that the hokage let one of the ANBU agents die by the hands of one of them in front of the whole village" He breathes in and out again letting out cold air "So, im guessing the hokage justified his actions to protect the village, eh that old believe is such a waste......"

Naruto slams his hand into the ground, causing it to crack underneath. He looks at Kudara, with the Kyuubi eyes. Hearing the words that came out of Kudara's mouth irritated him. His hands were shaking. The enraged and furious Naruto stands up and looks at Kudara straight in the eye. Kudara eyes did not shift to him as he breathes out again.

"This probably would've of happen if I was there, this probably would've went down like that if I was there to help!!! God dammit!!! Why didnt the Hokage send me?! I could've.."

"Done what, Naruto, taken out the akatsuki with by going all gung ho." Kudara interupted "Even with your enhanced abilities of the Flying thunder god, the kyuubi, your senjutsu and your massive amount of chakra, do you honestly believe that you would've taken out the rest of the akatsuki? They heard about what you did against the former akatsuki members in the past, do you think anyone was gonna take you lightly anyway?"

The sun had disappeared over the horizon, night had consumed the village of Konohagakure no sato. Kudara turns to Naruto, seeing that he was in great fury but he could understand what Naruto was feeling. Naruto felt as though it was his job to get rid of the akatsuki and not anyone else. Kudara puts a hand on his shoulder, Naruto looks down at his hand

"Listen, its not the end of the world. We can still take down the akatsuki"

Naruto eyes went back to ocean blue, he folds his arms "Not from what i hear, from what I been hearing the akatsuki has been disbanned. Its like they dont exist anymore. What the fuck?" Naruo smiled. Kudara lets go of Naruto's shoulder. Naruto looks over at him then up at the sky, realizing that there was still a chance to avenge his fallen comrades. "But your right, even they are disbanned, we can avenge the fallen, ya know" Naruto gave a brief smile turning to Kudara but Kudara had disappeared. Naruto laughed softly "I hate when he does that"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:55 am

hehehehehehe

delete this.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 pm

DO NOT EAT, DESTROY, RESSURECT, TAKE CONTROL, CURSE, OR MAKE YOUR OWN, OF YOSHIMARU KANGAI'S BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

*NIXED*

Last edited by Shinjin Necros on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

OOC: You had no right to do that to my body, and you didnt even ask! AND READ MY POST!!!
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm

*NIXED*

Last edited by Shinjin Necros on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjin Necros Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 pm

*NIXED*

Last edited by Shinjin Necros on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shinjin Necros
Shinjin Necros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 pm

OOC: Shinjin... you should not be posting due to the fact that your character has not been approved yet. Please do not start posting untill this is done. This is the reason for deletion, also the fact that we have yet to decide a rank for your character and the fact that extracting memories from the bodies of the dead or ressurecting them or anything of that sort, would be far too overpowering for a character of your level.

Hank I am sorry for entering this post.

Shinjin... finish your character, put ll the history in the SAME post etc etc. I do not want to see you posting untill your character, Clan, Jutsu, Items etc have been approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down