Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.]

2 posters

Go down

Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] Empty Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.]

Post by Aki Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Name of jutsu: Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique

Rank E-S: D

Range: Close-Mid I guess...

Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu

Element Affinity: n/a

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] Kirigakure
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Weakness: n/a

Akihime usually prefers for Aki to use this jutsu before they transform, as it gives her an added advantage. This jutsu has become a sort of trademark jutsu for Aki and Akihime. Aki can only cover ground 20 to 30 meters away from her, basically a 400 to 900 meters2. (As in a circle. Not quadrilateral.)

Name of jutsu: Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave

Rank E-S: C

Range: Close-Mid

Type of jutsu:Ninjutsu

Element Affinity: Suiton

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] MizurappaA
Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

The jutsu is stronger if a nearby water source is at hand.

Name of jutsu: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique

Range: Close

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] SuirouB
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Weakness:
The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. They have limited movement.

Name of jutsu: Suitenhoufutsu - Sky and Water Convergence

Rank E-S: B

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] SuitenhoufutsuB
Suiton • Suitenhoufutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja first does a string of hand seals, which causes water to rise and surround the target. The ninja can then use this water to drown their target.

Weakness:
Aki is still struggling to learn this jutsu. She can only keep it up for a limited amount of time: two minutes.

Name of jutsu: Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique

Rank E-S: ???

Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu/Secret Clan Technique

Clan: Nara

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] Kagemane
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Akihime can use this jutsu as well (and any Nara Clan jutsu Aki learns) she only has more trouble performing it successfully.

Name of jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique

Rank E-S: B

Description:
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Aki can only make up to two in her human body. Akihime can make up to four.

Name of jutsu: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field

Description:
Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] MizuameNabaraB
Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will expel a sticky liquid from their gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the ninja or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Aki can only cover about 3 square meters. Akihime can cover 6 square meters.

Name of jutsu: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique

Description:
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Aki can make up to three of these at a time. Akihime six.

Note that all of the above are in the story line and obtained from www.leafninja.com. The ones from here out are original.

Name of jutsu: Aqua Jet

Description:
Drawing upon nearby water resources, Aki is able to compose it around herself for a short period of time. The water is constantly moving and generally cuts through most anything. While submerged in the water, Aki is able to travel at a much faster speed. She will move about her opponent with her new found speed and the razor sharp water can deal damage to an enemy quickly without their notice.

When Akihime uses this jutsu, it is much more dangerous and could be considered along a B rank jutsu. (Keep in mind that Akihime does not like to use Ninjutsu, she prefers to use her natural born abilities, in other words, Taijutsu.)

Weakness: The water only stays around Aki for as long as she can hold her breathe. (2 minutes). Depending on the quality of water, more or less chakra will be needed. Generally if it is salt water it takes a moderate amount of chakra, fresh water doesn't take as much chakra.

Name of jutsu: Heaven's Rain

Description:
This jutsu can only be used on cloudy days when it looks like its going to rain. Aki concentrates and forces the water molecules to move at a more rapid pace, causing it to rain much sooner than expected. The additional rain helps Aki use her water jutsus with more ease and less chakra than the usual water found on the ground as the water is falling all around the enemy. Aki will often use this in conjunction with Kirigakure no Jutsu.

When Akihime uses this jutsu, she can use it even if it is just a cloudy day. Though since she is not a Suiton type, she does have more trouble making it actually rain. It usually just drizzles for a few minutes and then stops.

Weakness: This jutsu does take away a fourth her chakra supply.

Name of jutsu:

Rank E-S:

Range:

Type of jutsu:

Element Affinity:

Description:

Weakness:

Until I actually feel like typing up jutsus... This is all for now.

And as to Akihime's Taijutsu moves... they're un-named for now. If and when I RP with her, I'll just describe it somewhere along the lines of "punches, kicks, slashes, and claws".

And a little request from me: If someone approves these jutsus before my Autumn Seal/Akihime is approved, could you please look at that too? I can't do any real RPing until that's approved...

-Thanks, Aki
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.] Empty Re: Aki/Akihime's Jutus [Done for now. I just feel too lazy to put up the rest of my jutsus.]

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Approved....
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down