Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.)

2 posters

Go down

My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.) Empty My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.)

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 am

Name of jutsu: Storm of the sand
Rank E-S: E-C
Range: Far
Type of jutsu: Genjutsu
Clan(Optional): Chitona
Element Affinity: Doton(Earth)

Description:After making the proper hand signs, the user creates an illusion that their enemy will be in the desert, walking aimlessly, until they break the genjutsu. As they walk, chakra gets drained as they get more and more fatigue. The user can stop the genjutsu if they want. they can also add themselves into the image in the opponents head. If your in an enclosed area, it will still look like a desert, cut off from the outside world, but you can still fell the walls, but can't get by them. The target can hear every word the user says, every motion he/she makes, but cannot see. It's fun, but drains lots of Chakra from both, the user and target.

Weakness: If the target finds the user, just attack the user and the genjustu is over.

Last edited by Hikari on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was told to.)
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.) Empty Re: My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.)

Post by Kenshi Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am

Alright, for a basic genjutsu this seems good, but at Ninja Nation we strive for two things, Quality and Quanity. The more you explain how the jutsu works and the more your weaknesses are level with your strengths, the better chance you have at it getting approved. So if you could think about it a little more, what would you add?

Try that, and we'll see about this getting approved once we get your character approved.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.) Empty Re: My jutsus( I will make more as I go along.)

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 am

Ok!
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down