Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin)

2 posters

Go down

The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin) Empty The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 am

Taku walked up to the door of the Hokage's mansion. He had just finished testing Akuma, and now he had something to discuss with the Hokage about one of his villagers. It was of grave importance. He had also sent for Ippin, he should be coming soon. What Taku had to share to both of them was both disturbing and exhilirating. It was full of secrets unlocked. It could also land Taku in a whole lot of trouble with the Leaf. It had to be done either way. He raised his hand and knocked before entering. "Hokage, we have something to discuss, but I insist we await Ippin's arrivial before we begin."

Last edited by Taku on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin) Empty Re: The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 am

bump damnit, this is important

Back to top Go down

The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin) Empty Re: The revealing of the 7 hidden clans. (Sannam, Taku, and Ippin)

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm

ooc: Whoops sorry lol

A man named Ippin Shtaka who all of konoha knew as a protector walked into the office after being summoned by the Kazekage and the Hokage. Ippin removed his blind fold as he walked into the office as a sign of respect and bowed before the two Kage's and said "Hello Lord Kage's." Ippin stood standing at a attentive stance ready for what they had summoned him for.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:29 pm

The Hokage was sitting at his desk, he did not say anything until Ippin had showed up. "Hello, since we are all here, please take a seat." He looked over to Taku. "I kinda firuged it was improant, you did come all this way, to just speak to me, saying Hi and leaving would be a little awkward, don't ya think?" He of course was joking. "Now, on to bussiness."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:33 pm

"What I have to tell you must never leave this room. It concerns a Shinobi of yours, Sendo. Where he came from, such things as that." He paused. "Ippin you need to pay more attention in this instance than the Hokage himself, seeing as you are training him. It will be no small task, as you will have to ensure he does not follow in the footsteps of his clan. The future of this village may rest on your shoulders."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Ippin sat down and stared with his diamond covered eyes at the kazekage waiting to hear about sendo.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Sannam stood up and walked over to Taku. "I wish to thank you for this warning, and I will heed it. I must ask you one question though. Do you have any infromation on Sendos clan?" He looked worried, but not scared, he knew if he had to, he could fight Sendo. Seeing as how he was the Hokage, he had to protect his village.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 pm

"That is what I am getting to, if you would have patience Sanam," Taku did not grace the hokage with the use of the extension, sama, for he had been interupted and in quite a rude way. Had he not just said that he was going to disscuss Sendo with them, of course his clan was involved. Taku began to doubt the Hokage's inteligence. Taku waited for the Hoakge to sit down before he would continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Ippin just stayed in his seat waiting silently judging the Hokage.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down