Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikou ---- Yoshimo

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aikou ---- Yoshimo - Page 2 Empty Re: Aikou ---- Yoshimo

Post by Kenshi Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Yoshimo simply smiled at her, the fear on his face filled him with laughter, and it was just too much for him to handle, and like all "mad scientists" as him, he burst out in an eccentric laughter, that seemed to carry for miles on the wind. Yoshimo stopped laughing and grabbed the kunai, he had a decision to make, to kill or to keep as a lab rat, and the first think that came in his mind he would do. Yoshimo waited for a split second, and then the corner of his mouth lift open. Yoshimo slashed his hand across, and a trail of blood streaked in the path of the kunai. Yoshimo had sliced her neck, and she was gushing blood. Yoshimo quickly cut more and more, roughly cutting through her neck about three inches deep.

Yoshimo stopped, he knew that she had a few seconds left, and he waited for a small reaction.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 pm

OOC: No, we talked about this yesterday, its just not happening this way, you specificly said no Killing.... so no...sorry not happening, If I wanted to go into a death match with an Akatsuki member I would have said "I want my character to die, so someone rp with me and kill her"..... You said he wouldn't kill.....
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm

OOC: I killed in the RP to end it, but that doesn't mean Aikou is "dead" on the site. It's like I "kicked you out" of the RP by killing you. Thats all. Razz

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

OOC: OKay.... Im gone
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am

OOC: Ok Rtsubo, you obviously have no idea how my chakra armor works. Your attack is made of chakra and wind. My armor is made out of pur chakra that has a plasma like quality to it. True your attack can cut through it, but then I add more chakra, which continues to keep your attack at bay.

IC: Taku just continued to supply more chakra to his armor as Aikou's attack intensified. Such a simpleton could never hope to match him. Then one of the akatsuki members attacked. He drew his sword and applied his jutsu, "Chakra blade." He leapt at the two shadow clones, slicing clean through them with his blade covered in energy. He landed, kneeling on one knee. his sword vertical before him. "I am not usualy so serious, I am usualy laid back and calm. However, when Akatsuki enters my village, I take it very seriously."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 am

"Thats the problem with you shinobi of the villages today" hitoshi voice said behind Taku. "You take us too seriously, you think we try and destroy villages. No we want to help the villages. Help your economy, your shinobi and the lives of the villagers. You know? Help me help you" A kunai was placed on his throat
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:54 pm

The kuani dissolved into nothingness as it came into contact whith his armor. There were only a few select places it did not cover, such as the bottom of his feet, ears, nose, and mouth. He could cover those should the need ever arrise, but normally he needed those places open. He stepped forward and pivioted, now facing Hitoshi, being carefull not to look him in the eyes, instead focusing on his left earlobe. "Then pray tell, what it is EXACTLY that you want." He put emphasis on the word exactly. He was not taking chances with the akatsuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:58 pm

The only thing that Taku saw was the sand from the desert moving across the land. Hitoshi had disappeared into nothingness. He was no where to be found nor would he be found. It was though he didnt exist at this point
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2