Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the 6-Tailed Bijuu

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle for the 6-Tailed Bijuu - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for the 6-Tailed Bijuu

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Look, just get over it. Im not in the mood for arguing. And, let me just post some logic..

Sendo, is a Genin, right? Well, how many elements is a Genin supposed to have? One. And Sendo is a "Blood Ninja", ne? Why doesnt he have any "blood" jutsu's? All of them are water and Lightning... maybe Acid.. And that "False Darkness" jutsu sounds like atleast an A ranked jutsu.. Sorry, im just really paranoid right now..
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:16 pm

ok do your research, no blood jutsu because he hasnt discovered his blood line yet. hmm there is the first flaw. the other thing, i dont know, i guess some over looked that in my technique jutsu thing because well, they no i am a good rper and can handle a little extra and i am trying to get somewhat of a story line started with him so ya, and he is pretty much chunin level, only with the rank is genin. and i could not find a rank for false darkness jutsu, and it was approved, if someone had said, "oh no not approved, too powerful" then i would have complied. However, it was approved, so I use it. Ill drop it cuz its not getting me anywhere with you, and It doesnt realy matter to the outcome anyway. You performed badly here, I mean come on, a genin, you could have done a hell of a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 pm

I preformed badly? Look at all your posts.. Some of it was filled up with the thoughts of how you thought about me and shit. I mean, It would be a total waist of time and life to fill up one post full of "What kind of Jounin is he?" and "The way he fought was blah blah blah", come on! No one cares about how you think about the way I fight, and you totally made my character look like crap everytime you posted something like that. This is a fight, not a debate on how someone fights, period. Ended. No more.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:38 pm

its called rping bao, your character has thoughts while he fights. characters always think. so um ya, i was rping and fighting at the same time, get over it. thats how its supposed to be done. you are only upset because it is quite clear who the winner is here. I said what i obsereved. you are sloppy. a jounin vs genin fight, and you didnt land a single hit. I was going full out with sendo, a little while longer and it would have been over from loss of chakra, not because you outsmarted me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 pm

OK THE WINNER OF THE 6 TAILED BIJUU IS...

Sendo

For his cunning and calm nature in the battle and not relying on only one thing and conservative ability in chakra.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2