Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yonbi (Four Tailed Bijuu)

+2
Mirage
Lucy
6 posters

Go down

Yonbi (Four Tailed Bijuu) Empty Yonbi (Four Tailed Bijuu)

Post by Lucy Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Character Name: Youji Chishio

Village: Rain

Description of the Tailed Beast: Sokou (Yonbi) is a bijuu that looks like a reptile. It was a creature that lived near Mount Fuji. It’s breath is the form of a poisonous gas and it’s blood is an incurable poison liquid. Everything around it withers away or dies, because of its poison. According to the Legend, whenever he hibernates in Mount Fuji, the snoring he causes will make the volcano erupt.

Jinchuuriki Privileges: Poison, lava and because tehre are two minds in one body, a jinchuuriki can only be effected by genjutsu if they are in the last state of their transformation. This is because, this is the only time that a bijuu comes out within their body, so then they can see along with the jinchuuriki. They also cannot be effected by things that make their memories or any information viewable. Meaning someone who can see memories and all their secrets cannot. This is because the chakra of the bijuu interfears. Instead, they would only see a monstrous image of the bijuu out of chakra. Such as Sasuke saw the nine tailed fox's chakra in the valley of the end when he fought naruto.

0 Tails: A Purple chakra aura surrounds the jinchuuriki that increases there chakra, speed, strength and the jinchuuriki also has poisonous blood.

First Tail: 0 + The Purple chakra aura gets thicker and their chakra, speed, and strength is increased even more. A Purple chakra tail is grown. The Jinchuuriki can now create poison sludge and poisonous gas.

Second Tail: 1 + The Green chakra aura gets thicker and their chakra, speed, and strength is increased even more. A second chakra tail is grown. The Jinchuuriki’s skin now turns to scales that are as hard as steel. The jinchuuriki can now turn completely invisible. (Based off of a Chameleon)

Third Tail: 2 + The Green chakra aura gets thicker and their chakra, speed, and strength is increased even more. A third chakra tail is grown. The jinchuuriki now has the ability to see in heat vision whenever he/she wants.

Fourth Tail: 3 + The Purple chakra aura gets thicker and their flexibility, chakra, speed, and strength is increased even more. A fourth chakra tail is grown. The jinchuuriki now has the ability to regenerate itself. Just as a lizard can grow a new tail, it can regrow body cells.

Drawbacks to using the Bijuu’s powers: Each tailed state hurts the jinchuriki's body the higher the level the more it hurts.
Extra Info: Each tail can constrict an enemy like a snake. The jinchuuriki’s blood is a poison that has no cure. The poison starts to numb the enemy’s body and then kills them.

Last edited by Lucy on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Yonbi (Four Tailed Bijuu) Empty Re: Yonbi (Four Tailed Bijuu)

Post by Mirage Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm

approved
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:05 pm

wait you said i couldnt have the 4 tailed demon cause some one else had it mirage
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 pm

yeah the person being me
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:14 pm

before you
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Yeah me. I used it on the last site and i was bring it over here. I just put on a different character. Before it was on my character Doll, now I'm using it on Youji.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Also on another note, you must do this well, and yours was...well not.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 pm

ohh well have fun with thedemon
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Thank You
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 pm

You can use the posion of you want, but they(manga) said the Yonbi was a Bijuu that could use many elemental fusions, (elemental recombinations), like earth+fire=lava, so you can use poison as a elemental fusion if you want. Just letting you know that you can use more than poison if you wish.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:19 pm

If it can use any type of elemental fusion.... does that mean that it has every type of chakra?
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Kyo wrote:If it can use any type of elemental fusion.... does that mean that it has every type of chakra?

It can't use any type of elemental fusion, but it can use MANY types. It could have wind, and earth chakras. Combined with the hosts's chakra you could create many fusions. If it did, it would be unstoppable in the body of a host that could control it on the level the 8 tails does the Hachibi.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

So what you are saying is I can use both the combination of earth and fire = lava and poison or another combination of chakra? because I know the yonbi has the abilities of both poison and lava bases attacks based off of what I read.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Well we don't know what type of elemental chakra the beast had, but its assumed the fire was probably from the bijuu seeing as the Jinchuuriki was from the Earth Country and probably has earth based chakra. Usually it takes a rare bloodline ability to combine them, but the beast could. The beast probably had more than one element, I'd say 2 at max, and with the hosts chakra affinity, you can use all the variations that you can come up with. The fact that the Yonbi was a poison bijuu was from mythology, but you can use poison if you wish. So yeah, choose the elements the bijuu has, and then combine them with yours since we don't know what it looks like or anything.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 pm

ok then I'll use what I have read. Lava and poison.
Lucy
Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down