Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon)

4 posters

Go down

Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon) Empty Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon)

Post by Shini Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 am

(Just a note. This entire profile will be redone once seth is finished. Dont even bother reading the history.)

Name:Kankaru Kaguya

Village: Kumogakure

Appearance:

(Current Appearance)
Spoiler:

(Kankaru's true Appearance)
Spoiler:

History:Kankaru was born in the kaguya clan.Just like his twin brother Kimimmaro, kankaru was born with the ability to manipulate his bones.Because they were the only ones in their clan to display this ability they were feared by everyone and locked away in a cage only to be released for battle.After their clan was wiped out when they attacked the mist village (seemingly for no reason other than the desire to kill).Having underestimated their opponent's defenses, they were slaughtered to the last man, with only Kimimaro and Kankaru surviving.With no place to go Kimimaro and Kankaru basically wondered around untill they would find village to slaughter.They soon met a man named Orochimaru who said he would be able to give them a place to stay and he would let them train under him.At first they tryed to kill him but when they failed they agreed to his offer seeing how powerful he was.They then became two of orochimaru most loyal servants.Orochimaru cared for them more then any other of his disciples and they looked at Orochimaru as their father.For some reason Orochimaru seemed to pay more attention to kimimaru then kankaru and when orochimaru gave kimimaru the curse seal and not Kankaru it made him very angry and killed a large number of sound ninja.He then went to kill his brother in jealousy but was beaten by his brother.Orochimaru desided that he should be kept in a cage and thats where he stayed untill his brothers death of an illness.After his brothers death Kankaru was taken from the cage by orders of orochimaru.When he was removed from the cage he killed the 2 guards that let him out then went for orochimaru.After he failed again to beat him orochimaru told him that the only reason that he put him in the cage was that he was stronger then his brother and he knew that he could have easily killed his brother if he tryed again (orochimaru is lying about this).He then told him that the reason he didnt give him a curse seal is because he was already strong enough and didnt need one(also lying).Kankaru belived him and forgave him for puting him in the cage.Kankaru then served has his apprentice for the next 7 year (along with sasuke who gained about 1 year after kankaru started training with orochimaru).By the age of 22 kankaru finished his training with orochimaru and decided he was going to leave the village.Before he could leave orochimaru told him that he would like to test a new jutsu he was trying to master on him.Kankaru agreed to his master and was experimented on untill orochimaru mastered the technique.After orochimaru performed the jutsu on kankaru he told him what the name of it was.Time Manipulation:Eternal Life.This made it so that the person the jutsu was used on could never age.Kankaru was shocked and ask him way he would use this jutsu on him.Orochimaru then told him that he planned on making him his next body and that he was planning to do the same to his brother before he died.Enraged Kankaru attacked orochimaru and injured him enough to escape.Not much more is known about Kankaru's past but he has been seen fighting in many wars and has been known to take over villages.He has also been known to never loss a fight.Because of his age he has a very large amout of battle experience and is one of the strongest missing nin known.He is also a S-ranked criminal because of all the villages he has slaughtered.Even tho his real age is 72 he still looks exactly the same as he did when he was 22 seeing how his body hasent age at all because of the jutsu.By the age of 62 he met Hayai and joined the shinigami 7.When asked his age by other he never tells his real age and says 22.Also because Kankaru can manipulate his bone everytime he is in battle or enters a town or thing of the sort he will change his faces bone structure so that people will never reconive him since he is an S-ranked criminal and the only way to relly recognize him by is the 2 tatoos on his head near his eyes.Only the members of the Shinigami 7 and the akatsukiknow what he relly looks like(he has the same face as Kimimaru).He has recently left the shinigami 7 and is now in the akatsuki and also become Otokage of Otogakure.

Personality:cocky,has been known to get so mad that he will even kill an ally if he gets taken to the point.swears alot and is very rube even to hayai the leader of the shinigami 7.he is very similar to hidan personality wise. Sometimes he can be very nice and cheery around the people of otogakure and people he cares about and almost acts like a completely different person.When hes like this hes seen giving the piece sign alot and smiles alot to,acting alot like naruto but he rarely acts like this outside of otogakure.I guess the reason he's like this around the people of otogakure is because of the way he was treated when he was in the kaguya he doesnt want anyone that lives under him to feel the way he did.

Last edited by Shini on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 am; edited 11 times in total
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon) Empty Re: Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon)

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:26 am

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon) Empty Re: Kankaru kaguya (History will be redone soon)

Post by Shini Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

Just a quick and simple announcement.

Hopefully, this weekend, i will be redoing kankaru's history finally. Also his personality will be fixed as well. He will pretty much be getting the profile he should have. And also, since my creation of kankaru, i have had many looks for him. I had kept one for a large amount of time but decided to change it once the site moved. But now, i have given kankaru his Finale appearance. I will explain the Weird akatsuki robe and the Mask the looks kinda like madara's in the history.
Shini
Shini

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Kyouken are you seriously approving this? Nothing towards you Shini but all that shit I had to go through to get my character approved and this is approved just like that? I know I came much later and you might not have said nothing before this was posted but when when you said we had to do a specific number of paragraphs before it got approved I think everyone should have redone their character to fit the description.
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 pm

He approved it because kankaru was from the old site. I know this history sucks, i've already said this and nobody really needs to hear this. I have his history in the works on word. Its very long, so its taking me along time, and im trying to gett all my character's things all in check at once.

Its kinda obvious this isnt his acual history considering half of it doesn't even exist anymore, nor does the age fit. Don't go out of your way to try and prove a point, on something pointless like this when its gonna be over looked. Im not doing good in school. So that means my father doesn't like me on the computer alot, if im not doing research, meaning that is what i have to do when he is in the room. And my computer is in the living room. Meaning im trying my hardest to finish things, in restricted time periods. Don't stress me with this stuff, i don't need another argument to waste my time with, seriously. I understand how you feel, this history is, to be honest, awful and i hate to call it my own work. Dont get me wrong. But this is just Cp, with some edits on age and such. I only did this, so that i could have him here and approved, while i make his history. It's taking me along time, i started last week, and not on kankaru himself. Im trying to gett the lesser characters done first, and then onto my mains, as the lesser characters have less that needs to be made and worked on. So give it time, thats all i need to say.
Shini
Shini

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am

Just added kankaru's true Appearance. Btw for the people who dont know, and are like "What, true appearance??" Its because kankaru can change the bones in his face around to look like someone else, and he can grow hair and change it easy with a jutsu. Kankaru normally changes his look for a reason that will be added once i finish the history. Also i have his history in the works, and i got Shishio to come back to the site.
Shini
Shini

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 am

Great. Good to hear that Shishio is coming back.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down