Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!!

+3
Munashii Hissori
Zen
Kyo
7 posters

Go down

So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!! Empty So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!!

Post by Kyo Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I have decided to try and make my own fan based Naruto manga. I will have an evil team of shinobi much like the Akatsuki (yes not very original but I still like it). So far I have only done the badguys. I have their looks and abilities all planned out. I have drawn some of them already and even took some characters that have been seen on this site. Here are the ones I have so far.

So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!! Pic1

Last edited by Kyo on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!! Empty Re: So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!!

Post by Zen Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Nice,nice I like em.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!! Empty Re: So I have decided to try and make a Fan based Naruto manga!!!

Post by Munashii Hissori Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Very impressive! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 pm

The chick with the blond hair looks life-like...like I can almost...

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I Second that
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 pm

my fav is the dude with light blue hair, he just looks like hes hiding some pimp ass power back there

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Awesome. It sounds like it'll be interestingly good. I can't wait to read/see it if all goes as planned. The characters themselves look interesting and I suppose they are since they are the villains... The uniforms look alright too.

Kind of funny though, you've got the villains down but not the heroes. It's usually the opposite for me. And since you said you've got the villains mostly, I begin to wonder if this will be from the point of view of the "villains".
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Nice,they all look awesome.good job!i love your work o.o
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

if only i know how to add shade to my drawing Crying or Very sad
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down