Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Manga chapter

+2
Dean
Ushiro Hyuuga
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The new Manga chapter Empty The new Manga chapter

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:46 pm

have any one seen the new manga of naruto yet
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

The new Manga chapter Empty Re: The new Manga chapter

Post by Dean Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Naruto is final a hero
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 pm

yea and then Danzo is Hokage what a buzzkill
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 pm

ya thay should say naruto should be hokage or Might Guy
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 pm

...no...Kakashi should have been Hokage. He was nominated, first of all, he had super-awesome skill, and is a tactical genius and stuff. also, they mentioned his teachings resemble those of the 3rd and 4th.

Gai hasn't done anything important since the fist few chapters of Shippuden, so of course nothing is going to happen with Gai.

they of course weren't going to nominate Naruto, he's 14 and can't run the village. he may be kage-leveled, but that doesn't mean he's fit to lead the village when so many factors other than just battle skill come into play. he's also a freaking genin, dude.

Shikamaru, however, is a true genius w/ skillz. I'd b ok w/ that Very Happy
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 pm

kakashi could not take out one pain naruto did and shikamaru is not that smart he could not beet his own father in shogi
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Naruto is 16 lol. Shika is smart, but his dad shikaku would be the best to do it though. He is lazy like shikramaru though
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:10 pm

every nara is lazy
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Do not dis Kakashi, dude. So what if the man couldn't take out Pain, HE'S F***ING PAIN! Not even Tsunade could defeat Pain! That doesn't mean he's not fit to lead the village.

Oh my f***ing God, Shikamaru couldn't beat his own father at Shogi! BIG F***ING DEAL! It proves nothing other than his dad is really good at Shogi! The guy took out an Akatsuki on his own, dude, you have to give him credit for that.

I guess Shika's father would be alright, too if he's stronger and just as smart.

Naruto is still immature and couldn't possibly run a ninja village to the extent his predecessors were able to. Think about it. He's always willing to rush into battle, so he'd be more concerned with how he'd put a stop to all the baddies instead of which ninja would be best for which job.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 pm

there should be 4 peopel who can be hokage that ether kakashi, Yamato, Neji, naruto
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Neji? wtf hell no
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:27 pm

neji is more of a leader
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 am

You guys....stop, you are making me laugh.

Danzo becomes Hokage, Sasuke kills Danzo. Would you rather him kill Kakashi?

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 am

I kinda like the idea of Sasuke killing Danzo, though I would prefer Sai killing Danzo. Irony is your friend...sometimes. Also I'm pretty sure Sasuke wouldn't waste his time with Danzo and would instead go straight to Naruto.

On the other hand...I am curious to see whether or not Danzo can actually DO anything...hmm...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 am

Just because Naruto is the main character and has a desire to become Hokage, does not mean he'll obtain the title of "Hokage"

Regardless, Naruto has the skills of a Kage-level shinobi (which is evident on the account that he has defeated/fought a few S-rank shinobi). Regardless of battle expereince, he does not have the wisdom to run a village nor command an army.

When they look at the qualifications of a kage, they have years of battle experience, have shown that they are well-rounded in all categories of fighting, having shown that he/she can lead either a small unit or a giant battlion through fights or wars. With Kakashi/Minato, they seem the best to be qualified cause they were tought by either a Hokage before them or someone of kage-level experience.

Naruto has been taught by Kakashi, Jiriaya, Pa Toad. That is it. Although he is good in a fight, he hasnt shown enough experience (and its probably because of his age as well, the youngest Hokage so far was Minato and he was either in the mid-twenties when he achieved that title). He is still young and has much to achieve, so why give him the title now when he can grow in experience? I would see if Naruto was much older, then yeah, he would probably be a great candiate.

Neji and Shikamaru would be great candiates for the spots, Shikamaru displays high intelligence, extremely well place strategies and tactics and is also a leader (despite the fact that he is slow). Neji is also a genius when it comes to kinstetic abilities (showing a large display of skill when it comes to taijutsu), probably second or third when it comes down to strategy and is also a good leader. However, age does come into play . I would see if Shikamaru or Neji was about 20 and they led a group that killed off much a opposing group (i.e Akatsuki) or if they were in war and they defeated numerous groups, then they would defintely be likely candiates.

Might Guy is a "comic relief" character. In any cartoon/anime/manga/sitcom, the comic relief character does not or is not suppose to bring a serious attitude to the anime/manga, his job is strictly relieve tension for the reader/watcher when they read or watch "Naruto" so it will be easier for the reader/watcher to intrigue them. Kishimoto realizes that and probably wont even let him become a candiate. Skillwise, he is extremely skilled in taijutsu, however, most hokages show signs of skills in all ranges (taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu) a kage who is strictly using taijutsu is a "no no" in the candiancy process

When it comes down to it, the way shinobi are taught, how they display skill, experience, age, and their common philosophy
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:32 am

Darkjagwar wrote:I kinda like the idea of Sasuke killing Danzo, though I would prefer Sai killing Danzo. Irony is your friend...sometimes. Also I'm pretty sure Sasuke wouldn't waste his time with Danzo and would instead go straight to Naruto.

On the other hand...I am curious to see whether or not Danzo can actually DO anything...hmm...
do you mean karma Dinzo kills one of frog trying to prevent naruto from comeing back then naruto shows up and tale out one of the pains with a single strike then sai finds out about dinzo plans and kills dinzo or sasuke shows up and kills dinzo and almost allof the anbu root beside sai becuse sai left the anbu then ether
kiba mother become hokage or kakashi but i think konoha is sexiest to not let a woman become hokage lol.

Kyouken Uchiha wrote:Just because Naruto is the main character and has a desire to become Hokage, does not mean he'll obtain the title of "Hokage"

Regardless, Naruto has the skills of a Kage-level shinobi (which is evident on the account that he has defeated/fought a few S-rank shinobi). Regardless of battle expereince, he does not have the wisdom to run a village nor command an army.

When they look at the qualifications of a kage, they have years of battle experience, have shown that they are well-rounded in all categories of fighting, having shown that he/she can lead either a small unit or a giant battlion through fights or wars. With Kakashi/Minato, they seem the best to be qualified cause they were tought by either a Hokage before them or someone of kage-level experience.

Naruto has been taught by Kakashi, Jiriaya, Pa Toad. That is it. Although he is good in a fight, he hasnt shown enough experience (and its probably because of his age as well, the youngest Hokage so far was Minato and he was either in the mid-twenties when he achieved that title). He is still young and has much to achieve, so why give him the title now when he can grow in experience? I would see if Naruto was much older, then yeah, he would probably be a great candiate.

Neji and Shikamaru would be great candiates for the spots, Shikamaru displays high intelligence, extremely well place strategies and tactics and is also a leader (despite the fact that he is slow). Neji is also a genius when it comes to kinstetic abilities (showing a large display of skill when it comes to taijutsu), probably second or third when it comes down to strategy and is also a good leader. However, age does come into play . I would see if Shikamaru or Neji was about 20 and they led a group that killed off much a opposing group (i.e Akatsuki) or if they were in war and they defeated numerous groups, then they would defintely be likely candiates.

Might Guy is a "comic relief" character. In any cartoon/anime/manga/sitcom, the comic relief character does not or is not suppose to bring a serious attitude to the anime/manga, his job is strictly relieve tension for the reader/watcher when they read or watch "Naruto" so it will be easier for the reader/watcher to intrigue them. Kishimoto realizes that and probably wont even let him become a candiate. Skillwise, he is extremely skilled in taijutsu, however, most hokages show signs of skills in all ranges (taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu) a kage who is strictly using taijutsu is a "no no" in the candiancy process

When it comes down to it, the way shinobi are taught, how they display skill, experience, age, and their common philosophy
i thought gaara whese the youngest Kage
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 am

Darkjagwar wrote:I kinda like the idea of Sasuke killing Danzo, though I would prefer Sai killing Danzo. Irony is your friend...sometimes. Also I'm pretty sure Sasuke wouldn't waste his time with Danzo and would instead go straight to Naruto.

Sauske's goal is not Naruto man, he is after the village elders for what they did to his brother and him. And I agree with the shikimaru Neji thing Kyouken except, I think Shikaku would have been the best choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 am

I said "youngest hokage" not the youngest kage ever
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:30 am

@ Rock Lee: Dude, it's "Danzo" not "Dinzo". Sasuke would only kill ANBU Root if they got in his way. The Sai killing Danzo was more of wishful thinking, there's no way Sai would kill Danzo, I just love irony lol! And, excuse me, KIBA'S MOTHER?!?!?! Where did that come from? He hasn't even been in Shippuden, man! Also, "sexist not to let a woman be Hokage?" Ummm, hello? Tsunade???

@ Taku: True that. Doesn't matter though since Naruto's going to get in his way anyway and be like "OMG LOLZORS SASUKE WE'RE YOUR PLACE TO RETURN TO!!!" (Guren arc FTL). And then they will fight and it will be more reminiscent of DBZ than of Naruto, but w/e. This Is Uchiha

@ Kyouken: Thank you for phrasing that perfectly. I completely agree with your points.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 am

I know that obviously DJ, I was just pointing out that Sauske will be aiming for Danzo and not Naruto, whether he has to or not is irrelevant. Your comment made it sound like you think Sauske's goal is Naruto. I was simply pointing out that flaw. Of course the two will fight, and im repeating myself but, I hope Sauske mercs Naruto's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Darkjagwar wrote:@ Rock Lee: Dude, it's "Danzo" not "Dinzo". Sasuke would only kill ANBU Root if they got in his way. The Sai killing Danzo was more of wishful thinking, there's no way Sai would kill Danzo, I just love irony lol! And, excuse me, KIBA'S MOTHER?!?!?! Where did that come from? He hasn't even been in Shippuden, man! Also, "sexist not to let a woman be Hokage?" Ummm, hello? Tsunade???

@ Taku: True that. Doesn't matter though since Naruto's going to get in his way anyway and be like "OMG LOLZORS SASUKE WE'RE YOUR PLACE TO RETURN TO!!!" (Guren arc FTL). And then they will fight and it will be more reminiscent of DBZ than of Naruto, but w/e. This Is Uchiha

@ Kyouken: Thank you for phrasing that perfectly. I completely agree with your points.
sai is not really in anbu root any more he is a normal chuunin
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:14 pm

-_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 pm

i give up...arguing over this is stupid
Darkjagwar